John Titor the Time Traveler is Right

Houoin_Kyouma_Kirb

Temporal Novice
Goodmorning everyone.

Returning to an old speech about the time traveler John Titor. On this subject, I want to let you know that John Titor is right. The explanation of why a lot of things did not happen is simple, going back in time and letting us know what will happen has generated a temporal paradox in practice is as if now we were beginning in a different timeline with another convergence. Say for example that in this timeline a loved one die invested, if we could go back in time and we changed that event we can generate this famous paradox thus creating a timeline where our beloved is not dead. This thing sounds very strange, but there are many theories of time travel and this is one of their own timelines with effect butterfly. We say that we can consider the deja vu as a reminder of our other timelines somthing that we did but we do not remember when. In conclusion I say that this organization may be right, but you will only see with time. as I mentioned coming back changed things. Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely Hououin_Kyouma_Kirb.

I leave the ad in this category .

First of all...

You senpai watch alot of anime

As for second

Time travel isn't a simple think to do.Ye you might be right about Titor yet the possibilitys are less than 1%.I wanna ensure you that if someone realy did a time travel he would know the right hands to give them information about making sutch a machine on work.

Yet a time traveler would be chosen not some random guy who would say everythink he guess some of them are right and some of them are wrong and you say "ohhh time paradox he changed the time cause he given his knowledge and changed thinks that would happen"

I believe in time travel yet for me...If someone realy did a time travel there are 2 possibilities.

1 we wouldn't know a think about it,cause we shouldn't

2 we would know everythink about it,cause he would probably say everythink for us.

thuss you guys are mostly delusionals you can't accept reality.

I believe in time travel but not in that terms.

Thanks.

Intzi-senpai

Titor was right about what? Not a thing that he said would happen has happened. None of it.

As of today this planet should have a population that is missing 3 billion people because Russia and the USA had an all out nuclear exchange last year. Didn't happen.

Back in 2004 a civil war was supposed to break out. In 2008 that civil war was supposed to have consumed the entire nation. Nope.

The proof that he was right is that nothing that he said would happen didn't happen because he said it wouldhappen? So all one needs to do is go online, post a story on a BBS that makes certain predictions about the future and when they don't actually occur you accept that as proof that the story was factual? Wow.

You do know that (within the context of this fictional story) Titor/TimeTravel_0 wasn't making predictions? He was describing what his character was supposed to have observed in the future in another, not this, universe. How do we know that he was talking about some other universe and not this universe? Because he told us that that was the case as he described the "email experiment".

From "I Am From 2036" thread on Art Bell's "Post-2-Post" BBS

Posted by John Titor on 03-09-2001 03:27 PMAfter going over my flight plan home, I have discovered my VGL holdover period is a bit longer than I expected. I will be spending at least three weeks in April of 1998 as I make my way back to 1975. Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave a message to yourself in 2036 but I offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addressees you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998.

Granted, this will not affect you on your worldline now but you make take some comfort that another “you” on another worldline has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago.
This "will not affect you", he says. And in the very next sentence he has a brain fart or assumes that the TTI members are idiots and won't remember two seconds later that this "will not affect you" by writing

Based on the earlier questions I’ve seen, I’ve decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998.
nd says that it will affect you. What?!
One "prediction" that he failed to make? How about the prediction that within just a few weeks of his last post Keith and Mary Rowland (the Admins on the Post-2-Post forum) would get fed up with the BBS, go to Art Bell who in turn would go to Premiere Radio (the radio network that carried Bell's show Coast to Coast AM) and after they all got together they would pull the plug on Post-2-Post BBS without any prior warning whatsoever and shut it down. He never saw that coming.

Oh, yeah. About those DOW records in advance? Never happened just like the promised "departure video" never happened.

As I said at the beginning, nothing that he said would happen ever happened. :)

Or what may be more apparent is that he never existed and the dinky doa prediction were never real, there are no changes is the time line. it is still the same. Having a false time traveler does make any false time travel claims true!!, and does not invalid the current timeline to a paradox A La Titor, please give the Universe more credit