John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.

[QUOTE='Mallard]you should look him up.. you know, seeing how this thread is about Predictions about Trump.
[/QUOTE]John Titors predictions were all fictional. The writer behind his persona was Larry Haber.

I'll go ahead and make a Trump prediction though. I predict Trump will expose the perpetrators behind the coronavirus hoax with Attorney General Barr's help. The Dems will be banished as a political party in this country.

[QUOTE='Einstein]John Titors predictions were all fictional. The writer behind his persona was Larry Haber.
I'll go ahead and make a Trump prediction though. I predict Trump will expose the perpetrators behind the coronavirus hoax with Attorney General Barr's help. The Dems will be banished as a political party in this country.
[/QUOTE]Yes, this year promises to be a very interesting one ?

Let me throw something off the wall in this conversation... What if as a Time traveler he came back, gave information and it changed the timeline? now we see all his predictions being false, but as someone from the future wouldn't care about people thinking he is fictional or crazy, as long as the timeline changed. Things that make you go hmmmm.... 

[QUOTE='Einstein]I think you are not aware that the John Titor story is entirely fictional.
[/QUOTE]I think its funny/ironic you are still here discrediting this. You are like the cat that got the cream but you can stop licking yourself. 

[QUOTE='Einstein]You must have read one of the rewritten versions of the Titor story. I still have the original postings taken from the Art Bell site and here. Much of what is on this site has been edited. In the Titor version Russia nuked the USA. The whole shebang you are talking about is based on belief. No facts or proof.
[/QUOTE]Prove it. Show some pics of the evidence you have. B/c I too, have the art bell thread as well as the original posts. I also have the book. It’s 2020, facts and evidence or bust boomer:)

Last edited by a moderator:
He said you can’t change the events of history but you can alter them. I don’t think he was wrong, I think he gave us the events of history but in our worldline since the whole divergence thing, it wouldn’t be exactly the same names, dates or times but it will be the same event.

He said the “mad cow” story hasn’t started yet and that was back in 2000, so in this worldline maybe it’s not mad cow...maybe it’s COVID?

And the whole Civil war thing surrounding a presidential election which has never been heard of this century until now must be another coincidence. You all are still thinking of war as pew pew and bombs. JT described war differently and basically sounds like Antifa, BLM, what’s happening in Seattle and Portland, and even the far right wing militias that are all mobilizing. This all started last year in 2019, (2004) but the election was 2020. (2005) Remember he never said what year was the election or if the president “leader” was the newly elected president or the current one before the election.

If this dude is fictional then he is the greatest story teller in the history of the world. The way he describes events that has happened in his worldline but not ours yet just makes you wonder. I guess it’s a coincidence that these predictions have weight 20 years later. This would make his worldline and ours 15 years apart.

There is so much more going on behind the scenes in this worldline that if you really dissect JTs posts, there’s just enough truth that it’s plausible this is all real.

I don’t know but there’s a reason this story or legend has affected and has stayed with so many people 2 decades later.

I fully believe the 1998 fax guy was a real time traveler. The 2000 one, you can always debate but the way that guy wrote that fax to Art Bell was way to natural sounding to be fake.

And so it begins... It really makes you wonder about Titor. Is there some way he could have been real? Perhaps Haber was a fall guy to discredit Titor, or perhaps he was even a point of contact between Titor and the internet? 

[QUOTE='Gabe333]He said you can’t change the events of history but you can alter them. I don’t think he was wrong, I think he gave us the events of history but in our worldline since the whole divergence thing, it wouldn’t be exactly the same names, dates or times but it will be the same event.
He said the “mad cow” story hasn’t started yet and that was back in 2000, so in this worldline maybe it’s not mad cow...maybe it’s COVID?

And the whole Civil war thing surrounding a presidential election which has never been heard of this century until now must be another coincidence. You all are still thinking of war as pew pew and bombs. JT described war differently and basically sounds like Antifa, BLM, what’s happening in Seattle and Portland, and even the far right wing militias that are all mobilizing. This all started last year in 2019, (2004) but the election was 2020. (2005) Remember he never said what year was the election or if the president “leader” was the newly elected president or the current one before the election.

If this dude is fictional then he is the greatest story teller in the history of the world. The way he describes events that has happened in his worldline but not ours yet just makes you wonder. I guess it’s a coincidence that these predictions have weight 20 years later. This would make his worldline and ours 15 years apart.

There is so much more going on behind the scenes in this worldline that if you really dissect JTs posts, there’s just enough truth that it’s plausible this is all real.

I don’t know but there’s a reason this story or legend has affected and has stayed with so many people 2 decades later.

I fully believe the 1998 fax guy was a real time traveler. The 2000 one, you can always debate but the way that guy wrote that fax to Art Bell was way to natural sounding to be fake.
[/QUOTE]He never said the world started dying from mad cow, he simply said pay attention to WHAT you are eating....

know how/where its grown, who is cooking it, how its killed, what is being PUT into it....hence why he made his family and people like Pam start gardens;)

As far as how the war was described....

China/Russia/America, and the American people vs. the government. Bombs that were already in place (think of all the ones that haven’t been collected on our soil) are simply detonated.

For the divergence...

He said it was something small...like 2 or 3%, but I too, always believed it was more bc again, he was never supposed to come to our world line....he did so only AFTER his grandfather asked him to. (to help prepare his child....aka one of JTs parents....to prepare for Y2K)

And finally for the 2 Johns ie the art bell faxes....

clearly 2 different....vibrations. I agree the first seemed to be the original.

[QUOTE='WayOfPeace]And so it begins... It really makes you wonder about Titor. Is there some way he could have been real? Perhaps Haber was a fall guy to discredit Titor, or perhaps he was even a point of contact between Titor and the internet? 
[/QUOTE]I never believed the people discrediting JT or saying Larry or his brother....or then his son, lol, was JT.  Did they like the attention at first? I’m sure. But when people started showing up at places uninvited to “find john”...it probably became less fun and more scary. LH has never, as far as Ive seen, discredited the story. He also is a lawyer....who represents another lawyer....who represents the family. Idk where that got mixed up but there is a certain degree of separation there. LH himself has only spoken to “Kay Titor”....I believe, once...at most, a handful of times....in 20yrs. Also, as a lawyer who used to be employed by Disney or whomever he worked with, I’m sure LH isn’t cheap. So its an awful lot of money and time and again, money....to just fuck w people. Every time they use him, he posts....they have to pay him.

[QUOTE='WayOfPeace]Okay so whether you believe it’s true or not, if this is following what Titor said would happen, what is next?
[/QUOTE]Ahhhhhhhhh...now THAT IS the question:) Keep in mind, we have free will...which is another factor haha (for every choice is another timeline...multiverse theory and whatnot)

I personally am trying to workout what his REAL intentions were being here. 

Kay Titor also felt (she says in the book) he was “trying to get a message out”....now what that message was and is, idk but I do know I’m not sure it aligns w my personal beliefs. I will say, his aggression makes sense lol, but I will also say, that part of me that can connect with him, is the person after the war. No offense, but a Trump supporter (which I feel he may have been) isn’t really thinking too much about what they are putting in their bodies....they just want fast food FAST.

Did I mention FAST:) fuck it!!!! fast everything!!! Fast fashion...who cares how little children are paid in another country to make the clothes...as long as amazon sells them for hella cheap;) who also cares what it does to the environment bc “we wont be here”...get what I’m sayin here?!?

Kay also said her and John would fight at length about guns (shocker) and she made a point to say in the book that her “opinions had not changed”

(for the record, I’m pro-gun....not pro-trump or capitalist bullshit)

[QUOTE='Christina](for the record, I’m pro-gun....not pro-trump or capitalist bullshit)
[/QUOTE]If you're pro-gun, then why the hell are you not pro-Trump? Without Trump, our 2nd Amendment would be under attack.

'Classicalfan626]If you're pro-gun said:
Trump is a symptom, not the problem.

In 2008, pre-Trump....was the only time the Supreme Court found a law that violated the 2nd amendment.

Also, assault weapons are not part of the 2nd amendment.

I will always have my right to bare arms. That is what keeps me safe NOT from my fellow Americans but from a foreign adversary.

Trump is not the end all, be all, to my 2nd amendment rights.

And living in fear also doesn’t work for me.

My 2nd amendment rights simply are not under attack....bc this topic, like abortion, will always be debated heavily in our government.

And if you were/are referring to Biden’s new restrictions, he is not taking our rights away!

I live in a city w/ VERY strict gun laws but I can still own one, and shoot anyone who trespasses on land in which I own if I feel I am in fear of my life.

Which is my right.

I personally agree that we should not have access to concealed assault weapons. (Just my opinion)

I also believe if you are considered mentally unstable/unwell....you should not have access.

This isn’t a free for all here.....these are real weapons with real consequences if not handled properly.

Both of those have no effect on me, so again, my right to bare arms is still safe.....pre and post Trump.