lol this is great

HAHAH

Temporal Novice
i find it so interesting how so many people claim to have "traveled threw time" when i could easily disprove the fact of time travel 10 times over in less then five minutes and im only 16 :P

No im telling you that its physically and virtually completely impossible for time travel to be real especially future travel because a future cannot exist yet because it would be changing every second when somone did something so it cannot possibly exist yet that should disprove it enough right there so theres no need to even go into it

time travel to be real especially future travel because a future cannot exist yet because it would be changing every second when somone did something so it cannot possibly exist yet

Can you prove to us that the future does not yet exist? Perhaps the future does exist and it influnces our present actions.

lol thats totally different we can affect the future because it didnt already happen but if the future existed it had already happend so they couldnt change what happens now

if the future existed it had already happend so they couldnt change what happens now

exactly, that would disprove your theory that what we do effects the future, and that is how our actions could be controled by the future, by leading us to predetermined outcome.

no it does not disprove my theory at all because the future has not happend so it can be changed by us now and since it has not happend yet it cannot affect us

I'm a firm believer that everything is already planned out and we just live it. The reason I believe this is because every once in a while I'll have a dream and years later I will go through the exact same experience in real life. Many times I can tell people out loud what is going to happen next and it does happen. I personally know one other person who can do this. Your not as smart as you think you are.

well see now your getting into the theory of predestiny which inorder to believe in time travel you have no other choice but to believe in it but having dreams of things and then them happening is different then predestiny i do that once in a while to and it feels like dejvu when it happens but thats more of preminisions and things not predestiny

If the future does not exisit. How could you see something that does not exist, such as in a dream? Once you see something does that not mean that it exist?

that comment makes no sense you controdicted your self you cant see the future if you can show me pictures of the future by all means do id like to see a picutre of something 100 yrs from now

[...]a future cannot exist yet because it would be changing every second when somone did something[...]

So you've not heard of the alternate timelines theory, then?

You've disporven nothing. Guess you're not quite as smart as you thought you were, eh?

no i havent and its probley just as much illogical as the rest of the theories and i never said i was smart so you guys can stop calling me stupid and saying oh your not as smart as you think i never said i was smart im just saying what i feel

i find it so interesting how so many people claim to have "traveled threw time" when i could easily disprove the fact of time travel 10 times over in less then five minutes and im only 16 :P

Maybe it has something to do with this post? If brilliant minds like Stephen Hawking and Einstein can write books on this why do you think that you can "easily" disprove anything? When you make arrogant boasts like this post you will get flamed.