Looking for John Titor

Time travel claims have a separate thread. Perhaps the book alas babylon should as well so you can continue a more detailed discussion?

Read the book. It has a lot to do with the "Looking for John Titor" subject of this thread. And I'm not leaving TII so you can give up now.

Paula:

I am not attempting to get you to leave. Stay, please, I insist. I am merely attempting to keep the conversation constructive and on topic.

Alright. I have her on ignore. If you study Alas, Babylon, you will find patterns and possibly codes. How does this relate to "Finding John Titor?". Well, it could possibly give dates, locations, and other information. I'm still sorting through the massive amount of notes I took.

Alright. I have her on ignore. If you study Alas, Babylon, you will find patterns and possibly codes. How does this relate to "Finding John Titor?". Well, it could possibly give dates, locations, and other information. I'm still sorting through the massive amount of notes I took.

Having me on ignore will not stop me from reporting off topic comments and asking for them to be moved to a dedicated thread. I am not asking you for anything outside of the terms of use contract you agreed to when you registered.

Explore the thought. You state the plotline of the book could be possible clues to where john is. What specific references in the book do you feel support that claim? And just to clarify, are you suggesting that

1. JT is a legitimate tt?
2. Hart is somehow involved with JT, and TT: If yes, how?
3. Isnt it just as equally possible that either JT is a fraud who designed his story after being influenced by the book, and not thinking that anyone would be familiar with it?> OR lets say he truly is a TT, the book and JT story could just be a coincidence?

Its all just speculation isn't it? With no hard proof to back it all up.

Has anyone read Barrett titors notes? Any thoughts on them on their own, or in connection to the jt op? If authentic, this man had knowledge of pope ben. Resigning and the quake in japan years in advance, and with exact dates. If you believe them to be authentic then we should see a market crash next month....China did just dump us t bills.... And the latitude the poster provides is a satellite city financed by China in Africa.... Interesting?

Where r these Barret Titor notes and who dies this person claim to be?

If he was a real time traveller he can come back to any time , even pre-dating the time he came before. He could be in 1955 now. If he was real. :rolleyes:

the john who was here cant return according to his worldline time travel dynamic u can never return to the same worldline there is always divergence

There are so many people trying to find John...It doesn't make sense that he would come back. Do you have any idea what would happen if he came back now? I don't know if he really was a TT....I guess we will find out in 2036

u may find out earlier in 2015........i dont think the same john could comeback due to his self described time travel dynamic of worldlines and divergence....

I am always surprised at the anger ppl feel twrds John. I think there would be thousands that would want to confront him, more that would just bombard him.... Just look at all the websites and YouTube channels devoted to "debunking" him, or finding him....Lets just say that he isn't a real TT, and he came fwrd....can you imagine the fallout? Then suppose he is a TT....the fallout is even more so. No matter what he would be in danger. People are very angry....Although I truly don't understand why. If nothing else he entertained all of us for all this time. I don't know that he left.... I have tried to find him though. He made sure that any attempt to locate him would just lead you in circles.

he did more than entertain some people are mad because he was so good at convincing us and scaring us.....

And Nika,

"Advising" members about TOS Rules and using them as a ploy to direct discussion in your favor is a sign of weakness - not to mention trollishness.

You're a rookie on this forum and haven't the juice to even weakly threaten a Member with a TOS violation. If you have a problem with a post just click your "Report" button and Ray or MOP will handle it. "Handling it", you have to be aware, could involve discipline against yourself if it become obvious that you are trolling.

This is a discussion forum. And though Titor is boring for me after 15 years I do monitor the threads. A Member may take a position that I don't agree with and I might even engage the Member in discussion. But unwarranted threats involving TOS? No.

Am I a Mod? Nope. Have I earned the respect of the Admin/Mods sufficient to make justified reports that are listened to? Oh, yeah.

Since we are talking Time Travel, the question that comes to my mind is, which came first? John Titor, or Alas Babylon?

Kind of like, who originally wrote the story? Or did the story write itself?

Since we are talking Time Travel, the question that comes to my mind is, which came first? John Titor, or Alas Babylon?

Kind of like, who originally wrote the story? Or did the story write itself?

Did John base his personal life story on Alas Babylon or did he inspire Pat Frank to write it?

What if Pat Frank is a time traveler?

Did anyone listen to fade to black interview with haber? I'm only half way through it but he says interesting things about a return of jt

I'm not attempting to direct a discussion "in my favor" this would imply that there is a winning or losing side. There simply isn't. It's an abstract discussion. Just a conversation really. But in this conversation I do like to stay on topic.

The topic now being you getting the last word in? Anyhoo, in Star Trek, Next G, S5 episode 25 title, " Inner Light", a probe attaches to Picard. As he laying passed out on the floor, his mind lives an entire lifetime on this planet. Like 70 years. He got married, had children, taught, invented things. This planet I think the name was "Ruskin" was waiting for the Super Nova. When the probe let go Picard had only spent like 20 minutes on the floor. Question? Did he time travel? Would something like that be considered real?