Mexico, art evening tide

creedo299

Epochal Historian
Ray and creedo meet at Puerto Viarta

Creedo sits with the sun approaching to the end of this day.

On the horizon fiery reds begin to consume the skyline, as birds flit and end their song for the day.

The waitress comes with another My-ti for Dan, as he shifts his foot up, to cross the other. Tropical breezes tell of a shift of the day, into night.

Ray comes onto the scene, dressed in shorts, looking fit, with a woman holding his arm.

He whispers something in her ear.The woman smiles, leaves Ray and attends new friends at the pool-side, her showing a deepened tan, from the days outdoor activates.

Ray takes a seat,....Creedo, you wanted to see me?

Creedo,..Ray, I have some problems here and one of them is John Titor.

Ray,...I know what you're going to say, but there is no way to beat what is going to happen.

Creedo,..A few times, just a few times Ray, I felt that I had him beat.

There were certain things that I knew, he did not.

Ray tilts his suntanned head forward and replies within the quizzical, "Do tell......."?

Creedo,......The herring that they threw in there was Pamela.

Ray,...Ahhhhh-ah, I can't talk about this and you know,.........

Creedo,....It's her.Why'd they have to fashion her just this way?

Ray,.....Maybe, Dan, it's bigger than just you and me?, Ray says while stirring his coconut drink, within the evening breezes.

May-be it is something that has,.......to happen, within the pattern that is going to come?

Creedo,..My Brother, well my other one Gary......He thinks I'm nuts, however he does print that he did have a link to a past Atlantian family.This was in the royalty set.

Ray,...I want you to do something for me tonight.Would you?

Creedo,......What would that be Ray?

Ray,....I want you to go to the dance floor and kick up your heels a little, forget about all of this?

Creedo,.....I guess that I can do this for a friend, Ray.

There are many Titors in time and space, as in the pattern of things, each in some percentage, must travel.

Ray,..Yes' that's right Dan.

Creedo,...The multiplicity of Pamelas, however, as some of them would be replicated in time travel, I was not ready for, Ray.

Ray still holding the straw into the drink answers; I know you weren't Dan and this is why,.....ahhh

Creedo,...They did it?

Ray simply raises an eyebrow.

Ray,.....I've got to go Dan, I've got a beautiful lady waiting for me!?

Creedo,..Have a nice evening and thank you Ray!.