"The future ain't what it used to be."

MH370 disaster, TimeTravelInstitute shutdown, time travel physics/tech no longer exist

Do you understand the concept of temporal divergence and fixed point of destiny?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• My theory of the reasons behind MH370 and TTI shutdown is...

• Give me a break. This is Sci-Fi fantasy!

• Total voters

servantx

Timekeeper
- Watch the clip. Pay attention in aeroplane scene and what the main character said in the car, at 59:00:00 in the movie timeline.
- Understand flight MH370
- Notice the fantasy/fictional guess of GPS, tablet PC and thermal explosive bullets in the film.

Watch 30:00:00 onward of this clip from National Geographic.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

― Albert Einstein

Why did not you make a link to this video 4th Dimension Explained?Does this one explain it better?It is different because of capital letters.

Thanks Servantx. I got more out of 2nd video. I've really enjoyed reading all the stories you've posted here.

I'm glad that you liked the stories.

The 3rd video is also relevant because "time" is the fourth dimension, creating Space-time (width, height, depth, time).

Space and time are not conditions in which we live; they are simply modes in which we think.

- Albert Einstein

Back