Movie review I-Robot

creedo299

Timekeeper
Movie review:

I feel that I-robot as a movie had a definite storyline, but for the most part was unbelievable.

This is so, as what they had within the movie, already had worked, however the new line of robots, were too evolved, for humans to carry as their family members.

The nature of any advanced personal robot, is to be designed as a companion, which will accompany that particular master, as an addition to his cause.

When a central mainframe becomes so overownus, that that mainframe does not realize that its actions are hurtful to the prime direction, being service to man, then I feel that all along, there was improbable design.

The storyline is good as well as the high speed actions of this move.

Will Smith as a detective, carries the role, of someone who is suspicious against the robot world well, due to an accidental infraction made upon him, due to a car accident.

Other characters placed within this script, carry on the values, that in reality machines are shy, can at time be scared and in their greater relationship to mankind, can at times become confused as to exactly what their roles should be.

I gave I-Robot three stars out of five, as the relationship between the more advanced series of robots and their creator was not fully explored, within the storyline content.

The very first of the robots that were in serice in the movie opening, would have functioned to elevate mankind, so that mankind would have been left to explore othberavewnues of interests.

All in all, I recommend this movie, but with the proviso, that there is already ghost logic within the machine and one
if they truly understand how computerized intelligent systems work, will not need to look deeper within this script.

Creedo 299 for the TTI posting board:

Form link http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808461629

>Action/Adventure and Science Fiction/Fantasy
1 hr. 55 min. Will Smith stars in this action thriller inspired by the classic short story collection by Isaac Asimov and brought to the big screen by director Alex Proyas (Dark City, The Crow). In the year 2035, robots are an everyday household item and everyone trusts them, except one slightly paranoid detective (Smith) investigating what he alone believes is a crime perpetrated by a robot. The case leads him to discover a far more frightening threat to the human race.

Release Date: July 16th, 2004.

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense stylized action, and some brief partial nudity.

Distributor: 20th Century Fox

Cast and Credits

Starring: Will Smith, Bridget Moynahan, James Cromwell, Bruce Greenwood, Alan Tudyk
Directed by: Alex Proyas
Produced by: Topher Dow, John Davis, Laurence Mark, Will Smith