My Coincidence. You don't believe me, I understand.

TheMatrixOracle

Temporal Novice
I'm needing someone as testers to ask me live questions for my psychic intuition. You can ask me about anything.

I need to test my psychic Intuition within the Hologram and if you reply then I can reply back.

I have fascination with ESP. (extra sensory perception) You can test my psychic intuition by replying a message for free. There is no charge for my psychic reading, this is my test posting.........

Last edited by a moderator:
'PaulaJedi]What color is my car? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://newtimetravelinstitute.com/profile/2724-paulajedi/ said:
PaulaJedi[/URL]  

I'm not the best psychic and I'm learning to test my ability"]DCLXIV[/URL]) was a leap year starting on Monday of the Julian calendar. The denomination 664 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

PaulaJedi, keep your note on Monday, something as the big  event is happening to you on Monday 2/15/2021.

There is negative polarity with 664.

I can feel on the future of  Monday 2/15/2021,  there is an important event associated with you and I can't see exactly what this is.

Keep note about 664.

The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord."

This 664 is next to your name, PaulaJedi.

I can see geen and yellow. This green may be your heart chakra? I can't feel or see any ESP about your car. I can't see your car , although I'm seeing Green and Yellowish tint.

PaulaJedi, I'm a Christian and take the word of the Lord seriously, remember when you typed your message board post?

You posted your reply to me on the 4th hour.

Jesus replied, 'Are there not 12 hours in a day?'

John 11:9

http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/charts/jewishtimedivision.htm

I'm feeling about this......when I post bible quotes, it's associates with what ESP about your present or future

Proverbs 17 

Better a dry crust with peace and quiet

than a house full of feasting, with strife.

Proverbs 17:17

A friend loves at all times,

and a brother is full of adversity.

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Who will become president after this nightmare?
[/QUOTE]The Republic of China and Biden. 

Biden is an agent for the Republic.

Biden has Ukraine buisness deals. Keep note of this.

This is your answer about the future leader.

@TheMatrixOracle I am allowing you to try! Do more remote viewing and see if you catch the color of my car. It is not green or yellow. I am a full believer in psychic ability and I agree that everyone has the ability. I am not mocking you in any way, shape, or form. I used to do these kinds of activities with my friends as a teenager. We were right 75% of the time! I will read what you wrote above....

[QUOTE='KerrTexas]What will the value of Litecoin be 2/22/2021?  
[/QUOTE]Greetings KerrTexas, I feel you are as a Checkers or Chess player. Some kind of board game around you.

There is a Care-Free Highway on the road you need to be careful of. Become more careful in your driving on the road, please. My ESP senses Care-Free driving on the road.

I'm looking at a vacation trip with you, your traveling somewhere on a vacation or big event trip for travel. I don't know if your driving on the road for this trip or actually flying, I can see a big event trip for travel that is ready for you.

Have you ever been kyaking? I can see you on a kayak. This must have been a wonderful memory. If you were not kyaking, then perhaps someone close to you in your life, remembers this wonderful memory. Mention a kyaking.

You were on a Honeymoon with your wife, the destination Marriage wedding, I recommend for couples over 20 years to take a new approach for a joyful event. More planning is needed in your marriage.

I'm testing my psychic ESP while here on this message board, I hope you reply back.

Digital Coin Price historical analysis according to search:

The platform predicts Litecoin should hit $106 early next year.

The majority of the population doesn't use LiteCoin.

I wouldn't worry about LiteCoin investment, only if you own LiteCoin as CEO.

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]@TheMatrixOracle I took note of 664 and the date. Thank you. Did you get a positive or negative feeling about the event?
[/QUOTE]Monday, its best to be aware of negative conflict.

Monday is an event for you, avoid conflict or arguments.

'PaulaJedi][USER=24464]@TheMatrixOracle[/USER] I am allowing you to try! Do more remote viewing and see if you catch the color of my car. It is not green or yellow. I am a full believer in psychic ability and I agree that everyone has the ability. I am not mocking you in any way said:
cars[/B] is insignificant. 

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Who will become president after this nightmare?
[/QUOTE]Who will become president after this nightmare?

There are three names associated with the future president. These are the three names,  associated with the 2024 future President after Joe Biden.

Chris, Shane or Glenn.

They are names connected with the future present.

Nobody is in the White House, It's a silent reign. The President sits and the nation is silent.

A supporter of Israel

Someone from the East

Psalm 41

Keep silence before Me, O coastlands, And let the people renew their strength! Let them come near, then let them speak; Let us come near together for judgment.

In 2024. There is a woman.

I'm assuming a woman, Nikki Haley runs for office and she may get elected.

Einstein

There's a pair of brown work  steel toe boots in your place.

Can you repost your question?

Your posted comment has not shown to me.

Forever 21 shopping bag has the words "John 3:16" on the bottom. I'm assuming you have Forever 21 around you.

No trains, we haven't left the house since March 2020 (cripes). I also wouldn't allow any member of my family to use the MAX rail that goes in and out of Portland for any reason whatsoever, LOL.

Our fridge is a black Maytag, but we're moving soon so I'll see what kind the new place has.

Most of my devices are Bluetooth capable. I don't use it though.

All of my kids are under 10, so no prom.