My thoughts on speed of light!

Hyperspace

Temporal Novice
You want to say that the speed of light is the maximum speed the universe?

Hmm... Let's find it today!

According to my theory of existence

"Nothing can be without a fundamental!"

Mathematically,

X+1

Is the above equation easy?

Yes it is easy but only then if x is in existence let me say that I do not have declared any x.

Then how it is possible right now?

I want to say that , this universe started from fundamentals like the big bang and then complex things started with time like the blackholes

Now how can we sure about the blackholes if we did not know waht the big bang really was?

According to my theory, this universe consists of two mediums isoexert and hypoexert

Hypoexert is the medium which we all use to travel , which the speed of light uses to travel ect.

It has some limitations because of our general physics and it is used by both massless and mass containing objects like light and our physical transportation

But on the other side, when it comes to isoexert everything is opposite.

quantum objects like wormholes , entanglement uses it to travel it does not have any limits as the quantum world is its origin.

Using it can really lead to infinite speeds.

Now if you are wondering how this could happen let me explain!

Hypoexert has limis because it uses mass particles to travel and if they are accelerated they would not remain in hypoexert condition and they will instantly convert to isoexert so according to hypoexert the speed of light is the limit which is not the real universal limit.

But when it comes to isoexert , it uses information to travel which can really be accelerated to infinite speed!

Now here is a simple answer

QUE-WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE TRAY TO ACCELERATE MASS MORE THAN SPEED OF LIGHT?

ANSWER-accelerating mass more than the speed of light would result in its conversion of hypoexert to isoexert but it cannot travel in isoexert until it loses its mass and converts into a energy, so instantly after crossing the speed of light the mass would be the energy travelling more than speed of light in isoexert condition.

Now here is the answer that speed of light isn't the limit

DO NOT TRY TO SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE BECAUSE IT IS MY OWN THEORY WHICH SUPPORTS THIS MATHEMATICALLY PROVED ANSWER.

I think you are correct but i think Big Bang is not the correct theory of the start of universe because Where the heck the energy came from if it was 0

So first we will have to solve the big bang theory problems

If we want to time travel cause as you mentioned it started from big bang

Any way u should a read a book

A brief History of Time: from big bang to balck holes

It will give a better idea

Trust me i have tried

I think you are correct but i think Big Bang is not the correct theory of the start of universe because Where the heck the energy came from if it was 0

So first we will have to solve the big bang theory problems
Oh I got it what you want to say

You want to say that how can 0+0=1

Right?

I will try to find a answer as soon as possible!

Please wait till then?

If we want to time travel cause as you mentioned it started from big bang

Any way u should a read a book

A brief History of Time: from big bang to balck holes

It will give a better idea

Trust me i have tried
Ok I will surely try it!