No 2015 nuclear war - What does this imply?

PaulaJedi

Rift Surfer
John Titor's infamous nuclear war didn't happen in 2015. What are the implications?

Let's brain storm ALL possibilities.

It was a hoax.

It didn't happen in THIS timeline.

Someone changed the timeline. It was diverted.

John Titor lied about the date.

The posts weren't meant to be predictions. They meant something else.

Divergence. It will happen at a different date.

Any more?

https://m.facebook.com/Captian-Heather-Cole-is-a-Hero-1449232905367707/

CAPT HEATHER COLE

RELIEVED NAVY CAPTAIN "ARRESTED AND TAKEN

INTO CUSTODY" ON OBAMA'S ORDERS AFTER

ALLEGEDLY FAILING TO TRANSMIT LAUNCH CODES

AUTHORIZING "NUCLEAR FIRST STRIKE" AGAINST

RUSSIA, WACKO WEBSITE CLAIMS - HEATHER COLE

SUBJECT OF WEIRD DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN

NONSENSICAL STORY IS ABSOLUTE BULL

TACAMO wing CO fired amid investigation

The commodore of the Navy's Strategic Communications Wing 1, based at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma, was fired Tuesday after a loss of confidence in her ability to lead. Capt. Heather Cole had "not performed up to the high standards demanded of an officer in command," Naval Air Forces said in a press release.

Vice Adm. Mike Shoemaker, the AIRFOR boss, relieved Cole of command of the wing and Task Force 124, an operational command post that reports to U.S. Strategic Command.

The relief stemmed from an investigation Shoemaker launched in February based on revelations of significant issues within the wing, said Cmdr. Jeannie Groeneveld, AIRFOR spokeswoman.

Cole's shortcomings were professional in nature, she said, and unfolded over time, adding that she could not comment further as the investigation has not been completed.

"The relief was due to deficiencies in her performance that were identified in the findings of the investigation," Groeneveld said. The deficiencies had nothing to do with TF-124's Strategic Nuclear Forces mission, she said, but instead were "cultural issues" within the wing itself.

Cole has been temporarily assigned to the San Diego-based staff of AIRFOR pending the outcome of the investigation.

Cole did not respond to calls and emails seeking comment by Thursday.

Capt. Brian McCormick, who has served as the task force's deputy commander, has been named the acting wing commander.

The post answers to two masters. Strategic Communications Wing 1 reports to AIRFOR on the manning and training of the E-6B Mercury squadrons that fly the airborne command post.

The wing's operational side, Task Force 124, is part of the nuclear command and control echelon and reports to U.S. Strategic Command on missions like Airborne Command Post, the Airborne Launch Control System, the Non-Strategic Nuclear Forces Theater Commanders and the "Take Charge and Move Out" (TACAMO) Emergency Action Message relay.

Navy Strategic Air Wing Commander Fired | Military.com

Capt. Heather E. Cole

18 MAR 2015Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- The
Navy fired the commander of an organization whose aircraft allow the president and the secretary of defense to directly contact thesubmarines, bombers and land-based missiles that comprise the nation's strategic nuclear force.

A Navy statement said Capt. Heather E. Cole was relieved of her duties as commander of Strategic Communications Wing 1, based at
Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma, for what it called a "loss of confidence" in her ability to lead.

A spokeswoman, Cmdr. Jeannie Groeneveld, said the firing was based on findings of an investigation into her management of the wing. Details were not released.

A Pacfic Fleet Public Affairs statement said that the action resulted from the initial findings of an investigation, which determined that Cole had not performed up to the high standards demanded of an officer in command.

Cole has been temporarily assigned to the CNAP staff pending the final adjudication of the case.

Capt. Brian McCormick, the former deputy commander of SCW 1 and TF 124, has been assigned as acting commander of the wing and task force.

Cole's air wing has no role in operating nuclear weapons but is responsible for the Navy squadrons whose
E-6B Mercury aircraft provide communications links between the president and the nuclear forces.

SCW 1 is an administrative command, responsible to Commander Naval Air Forces (CNAF), for manning, training and equipping the Navy squadrons responsible for nuclear command and control communication to the nation's nuclear triad. TF 124 is an operational command, responsible to Commander, U.S. Strategic Command, which provides the airborne platform and aircrew for the U.S. Strategic Command Airborne Command Post, the Airborne Launch Control System, the Non-Strategic Nuclear Forces Theater Commanders and the "Take Charge and Move Out" (TACAMO) Emergency Action Message relay missions.

SCW 1/TF 124 has direct responsibility for Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron (VQ) 3; VQ-4; VQ-7; VQ-3 Detachment
Travis Air Force Base, Calif.; SCW 1 Detachment Offutt Air Force Base, Neb.; and VQ-4 Detachment Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md.

Analysis: The Firing of Captain Heather E. Cole

I doubt it. Even a bunch of conspiracy sites are saying its a false assessment.

Plus, it's Obama they're talking about. And he doesn't strike me as trigger happy. However, you never know right?

Are you saying that she stopped the nuclear war from happening? Do you believe this has anything to do with John Titor?
Kay and I believe that the timeline has been altered, but the LHC will complete stage 3, John will learn borda programming, and this civil war will end uncivily.

Time Line has been altered. I remember Mandela being released from prison. While President, he died in 1994 and his wife took over office for a short time after that. I remember seeing this on all the major news networks then. I was 20 at the time. An older friend of mine remembers seeing it as well, as well as several other personal friends of mine. So... SOMETHING is going on. They killed Bin Laden 4 times, why not Mandela twice? LOL.

What is Borda Programming?

It seems that any changes made have only delayed the predicted outcomes. Maybe to buy time to prepare for a larger, more choreographed shift.

What is Borda Programming?It seems that any changes made have only delayed the predicted outcomes. Maybe to buy time to prepare for a larger, more choreographed shift.
The language that the VGL navigation system on the C204 operates on.Coast 2 coast am hosted Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (Ret.) last night, 1 of the remote viewers from the Stargate program at Fort Meade, Maryland. The man claimed that he was only able to remote view a small number of people survivng after 2016 around safe zones that were not irradiated from nuclear power plant failure.

safe zones that were not irradiated from nuclear power plant failure.
We would have to see a major decline in current culture for our nuclear reactors to be the cause of widespread fallout. And within the next 9 months.
Oh wait ... Trump.

Is this man known for accurate viewing?

Ahhhhhhhh remote viewing:thumbsup:

Now that is something Im a BIG believer in.

Do I think Trump has access to it?

Yes...everyone does.

Do I think he actually not only wanted to learn but had and took the time to study and practice?

Not really.

Could he have employed someone who is an expert in that field to add to his goof troop?

Absolutely.

I need to check out this interview!!

:coffee:

Back