Parallel Universes Is The Only Reality

janewormhole

Chrono Cadet
There are endless possibilities for everything and you only live one right now. As humans, we choose from those possibilities or we attract it to ourselves with our power of thought. In the first place, the probabilities are all equal, so there are realities in which other possibilities exist, namely parallel universes. This is how they work in events that we can perceive. What about "Super Position"? As in the Double Slit Experiment, unobserved electrons experience all possibilities simultaneously. Perhaps it is similar to this experiment in what happens in the unknown universe. We don't know. Controlling and knowing things gives us a single reality. Suppose we live in a world like super position. Infinite possibility is in the same reality at the same time. All those possibilities we mentioned are not in different dimensions , but together. I don't know if this is possible. I chose to be here right now and write this. After making this choice, can I go to the universe where I did not make this choice? Yes, but I can do that just by picking up where I left off. Isn't that what we call time, anyway? I cannot delete the choice I made, but I can change my path with a new choice. Past is what i choose, future is what i will choose, present is what i live. So you can't take back the "time" but you know what happened in the "past". You can't go forward in "time" but you can choose what will happen to you. Time is not a scalar quantity, time is us.

Of course assuming the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is certain, however it only covers possibilities. Possibilities are not treated as definite.. Hey, anything's probably possible

the probabilities are all equal
I believe I have an idea what you're trying to communicate. But I should point out that all probabilities are not equal. You were talking about super position and the double slit experiment so I'll give a Copenhagen-like situation.

You have a nice lunch pail. You make a bologna sandwich, wrap it up and put it in your lunch pail. You give your child the lunch pail but don't say what you put inside. Your child opens the lunch pail and looks at the contents. You do this 1,000,000 times

Now we postulate that there is a non-zero probability that your child will find a container of yogurt instead of a bologna sandwich.

Hypothesis (based on our postulate): Our experimental expectation, based on the hypothesis that all probabilities are equal, is the child will observe 500,000 bologna sandwiches and 500,000 yogurts. (plus/minus some small "error bar" value)

Null Hypothesis (any result other than bologna sandwich is random with a vanishing non-zero probability): The child will observe 1,000,000 bologna sandwiches, Alpha <<<.001

Alpha is the chance of rejecting the null hypothesis when it is in fact true (Type I error) "much, much, much less than .00001%" In other words alpha is your degree of confidence that the null hypothesis won't be rejected inappropriately.

After running the experiment do you think we will reject the Null Hypothesis?

I'm not making fun of you. This is the Practical Application/Science forum. When we (or any scientist) makes an assertion that leads to some theoretical possibility we have to look at it from all sides. What does the assertion imply? Though it might fit the instant circumstance we are relating, if we expand the situation what does it generally imply? Does it conflict with well received theories? Have we looked at how to resolve such conflicts? Does our experiment introduce "noise signals" into our experiment? Have we looked? Can we get rid of the noise? You get the point.

And don't worry about the "does it conflict with well received theories?" Its the conflicts that are interesting if they are worked out in detail and resolved that we call new scientific discoveries. We all love Newton but Einstein showed, in great detail, where he was wrong and, most importantly, how to fix it.

But I should point out that all probabilities are not equal
Let me explain it to you; in the Double Split Experiment when there is not an observer the electrons makes wave motion and creates interference pattern. But when they put an observer the electrons moves like particle and creates two lines. So if there is not an observer all possibilities are equal which that means they happens at the same time. I am talking about an experiment, so it is a "Practical Application/Science". There is endless possibilities but you live in one of them. So there is endless parallel universes that you live another possibility.

There are endless possibilities for everything and you only live one right now. As humans, we choose from those possibilities or we attract it to ourselves with our power of thought. In the first place, the probabilities are all equal, so there are realities in which other possibilities exist, namely parallel universes. This is how they work in events that we can perceive. What about "Super Position"? As in the Double Slit Experiment, unobserved electrons experience all possibilities simultaneously. Perhaps it is similar to this experiment in what happens in the unknown universe. We don't know. Controlling and knowing things gives us a single reality. Suppose we live in a world like super position. Infinite possibility is in the same reality at the same time. All those possibilities we mentioned are not in different dimensions , but together. I don't know if this is possible. I chose to be here right now and write this. After making this choice, can I go to the universe where I did not make this choice? Yes, but I can do that just by picking up where I left off. Isn't that what we call time, anyway? I cannot delete the choice I made, but I can change my path with a new choice. Past is what i choose, future is what i will choose, present is what i live. So you can't take back the "time" but you know what happened in the "past". You can't go forward in "time" but you can choose what will happen to you. Time is not a scalar quantity, time is us.
I aggre with you completely and here I have also proved it mathematically which shows us x=x-1 which also goes beyond the grandfather paradox you are right!