Pinterest answers probability questions about John Titor

pinterest

Temporal Navigator
Can you set your time machine to travel across space and not time?
If you want this answer Nocolas? How the time displacment machine that Titor uses works, is that it keeps an attractional relavency to the nearest mass.So these must be a proximity localizer device, which is built into that machine,There is an on machine field primer feature that first warms up the unit. Then the Kerr double velocity black hole simulators are switched on, which creates a special relativity reference exclusion point.A large chuck of ground is taken from the departure point but I don't know what happens to this dirt.Once the unit is set to commit function and starts it journey through time.At this point, the machine plus the operator are no longer held within relevant time; they are in fact a special relativity to themselves.
This kind of machine naturally tracks close to the largest mass available, as the twin Tipler joined kerr black hole special relativity horizons, may depend in part a co sharing of a larger definitive mass.This is an always factor, so this style of time machine, say as compared to an HDR, is not capable of taking someone into space.With the HDR once that special relativity field is shut off, then you have no protection from the vacuum of space and you're in trouble.

So more than likely you can't project the time machine that Titor uses into space.Does this help you?Pinter

If you want this answer Nocolas? How the time displacment machine that Titor uses works, is that it keeps an attractional relavency to the nearest mass.So these must be a proximity localizer device, which is built into that machine,There is an on machine field primer feature that first warms up the unit. Then the Kerr double velocity black hole simulators are switched on, which creates a special relativity reference exclusion point.A large chuck of ground is taken from the departure point but I don't know what happens to this dirt.Once the unit is set to commit function and starts it journey through time.At this point, the machine plus the operator are no longer held within relevant time; they are in fact a special relativity to themselves.This kind of machine naturally tracks close to the largest mass available, as the twin Tipler joined kerr black hole special relativity horizons, may depend in part a co sharing of a larger definitive mass.This is an always factor, so this style of time machine, say as compared to an HDR, is not capable of taking someone into space.With the HDR once that special relativity field is shut off, then you have no protection from the vacuum of space and you're in trouble.
So more than likely you can't project the time machine that Titor uses into space.Does this help you?Pinter
I don't think we're supposed to be posting answers in this thread, unless we are John Titor.Anyway, my question to Titor was more like "can you travel in the space axis?". It has to be able to do it, since the earth is always moving through space. When I asked that question I was interested in teleportation, traveling from Brazil to Russia, Japan, in a blink of an eye. Not outer space.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we're supposed to be posting answers in this thread, unless we are John Titor.Anyway, my question to Titor was more like "can you travel in the space axis?". It has to be able to do it, since the earth is always moving through space. When I asked that question I was interested in teleportation, traveling from Brazil to Russia, Japan, in a blink of an eye. Not outer space.
I met John Titor, however this meeting is under the rules of this posting board, or the TTI label.This had been arrested information and transfered here.The reason has to do with one, how this board works and two, something that John Titor said.End of story.Again, how the Titor time displacement machine works, is that it's similar to a small bubble clinging on the body of a large whale.If the cohesivity is co sharing in the physical dynamics of issues, then the bubble cannot release, so stays with the whale.
I know how that machine works and could easily build one.But this is not the point.Pinter

Creedo always has to pretend he is the smartest guy in this (and alternate) universes. Hence the meaningless technobabble and posturing. I am sorry to also litter this thread, which should only be questions to the person who played Titor. But I will report these posts to Cosmo, and perhaps he can delete them all, this one included.

RMT

Creedo always has to pretend he is the smartest guy in this (and alternate) universes. Hence the meaningless technobabble and posturing. I am sorry to also litter this thread, which should only be questions to the person who played Titor. But I will report these posts to Cosmo, and perhaps he can delete them all, this one included.RMT
The story of John Titor can't be either proved or disproved and here is technically why.If one writes a story and then carries out the substance of this story as a fabrication, however in the area of time travel, this is the event that more than likely will follow.A cannula or a doorway into a timeline or time place target has been created.This is illustrated in the post world war two movies about submarines, to where the sub will nestel under the bottom of the ship to where an anti submarine fence is being opened to allow that enemy ship into its harbor.
A simple but brilliant way to allow an undetected entry into a port that already has security.

What this phenomenon and action goes under, as this action can occur naturally, is under the classification of duality of panes.Also said as duality of planes.This is to where one action held within geometrical space very closely follows and mimics another within its action and is passed off for the original.This is why the story now about John Titor, can neither be proved or disproved.

If I went through these actions in archives, then my archive image can't be disproved or proven, however I do have only the right to say.

This Creedo that you talk about, to the rules of this board, not yours RMT is no longer counted.There are a double set of rules here, one terms of service and two how time travel boards actually work.There a board all to themselves.So technically for a reason I have not told you of here, Creedo is like saying ten years ago when this person was here, but again based on a technicality, you cannot say this now.

Know that you are in gross error.

Pinterest Answers Questions for John Titor
Technical note, I cannot answer questions for John Titor, but can answer question of archival views.There is a difference.Answering questions for John Titor places me under answering questions for security organizations within the United States.However answering questions on probabilities made from archival status, just makes me another posting board user.Very fine but discerning line of definitions, there?

To all investigating agencies on the claim as the title of this post transfered.I did not agree to the title, (Pinterest answers questions for John Titor).This title would imply that I now have an active social link with said time traveler John Titor and this is not true.

In the original thread I may have intimated that I had a brief link with John Titor, but did not stipulate that I was an active associating contact with him.So please do not place me under investigation or monitoring as the contacts WERE ARCHIVAL, but are NOT ACTIVE TODAY IN ASSOCIATION.

The correct title for this transferred post, should be, ( Pinterest answers probability questions about John Titor ).This is again, mainly because these says are archival factoids.Thank you, Pinterest.

Your contact was archival. So you're basically saying that you never met the man, just read his posts. That's great.

Your contact was archival. So you're basically saying that you never met the man, just read his posts. That's great.
I did not say that._The statute that any such contact would NOW go under has to be labeled as archival.This is because of the said subjective a other said associative of said John Titor said of where he came from was another world line.So all contacts and or precedents now, because of the value of said time traveler going down in value, is becoming zero.*If they know that your'e insinuated being allied or in contact with a time traveler, which you guys being so predatory seem to be trying to bracket me into, THEY will investigate you.
2.Maybe there are a set of orders that had asked for me here, due to the solar flairs that are coming up.I am not the leader of the band here.I'm just another poster, like you all.So if the second option comes up RMT, then you can handle it.

What harm can an investigation do? I say let them. Maybe THEY bring a Psychiatrist along, that could help you a lot.

HEY INVESTIGATORS, PLEASE INVESTIGATE PINTEREST, WHO CLEARLY IS IN CONTACT WITH A TIME TRAVELER.

"Pinterest's" vast array of technical talents are in such demand all over this quadrant of the galaxy, that I find it just amazing that he has so much time to spread his technical enlightenment here, with us. It was said that said sayer said Pinterest was obligated to enjoin us at this archival outpost by some said authority, because of the solar flairs (which are NOT the same as solar flares, so one must educate themselves about said flairs to understand their technical dynamic nature).

Right said Fred.

RMT

I pers. don't think that John is totally honest, but if you can live w. it, of course I can claim that something tells me that just as much, as 'Maxwell Hammer' is a secret, untraceable from me, the more he can have a good reason for wanting to conceal his real identity, he was supposed & apparently came from the future year 2061, The Guitt.-tr., his other trace, a certain Veronica Britton, probably also an alias. I still educated on The Law, so I suppose that my moral means quite a lot to me.

Closed as a mathematical quandary..Witness A said that her place was both monitored and another witness said that he had time travel effects that he could not understand at his place.What this is known as is T mass intercepted locales.In other words their being had crossed time travel effects.

So I cannot go past these effects as these people are sealed under an old archive rule.

The value of John Titor is now going into the zero range.The reason this is so, is what witness A had said about how the chain of events would take, to where something would happen, people got upset, issues would calm down but then later another issue might happen.These might not have been said Illuminati happenings but some sort of other physical condition.

If John Titor because of the time travel into locales validity rule is now loosing value, or kind of being placed as a lost issue, then other events as an equation in calculus take over.These are, a said supposed project war, an alien landing of some sort, other catastrophes that can only be surmised.

The mission of John Titor was said to have retrieved a computer, that for some reason may have been used to program other computers.

However the tale of John Titor now cannot be proved or disproved due to the double pane parody of a story created, but another agency using that story to insert a real time traveler in to do the mission.

What your outputs are expressed at are probability ratings only.

Locales and time travel effects gnerate as, is the type of encouter which is a dialer that assocoated the person with that locale, to the travler.So yes, in a way there is contact..All of this said, is only expressed as a proablity.

Time travel posting boards, over any other means of communication are special and do not behave in primary predicted ways

Hi Pinterest,

What is the probability that current members of the Diamondbacks and/or future members of the 177th temporal recon unit are reading your posts on this forum?

What is the probability that current members of the Diamondbacks and/or future members of the 177th temporal recon unit are reading your posts on this forum?
I would be by protocols, FORBIDDEN to answer this question.The semantics of how this is answered is that this organization qualifies as a house or a port, so therefore is a differing division.So since all ports are free, or destinations of non-partial arrival, then projections of a political nature on any said such real or imagined military or paramilitary movements, are forbidden.What is of interest however, are years past 2050 and the attempt to make humankind on Earth a said computer mainframe controlled society.
There is a very serious problems with predictive actions made on biological systems and supplanting that biological in nature decision with a very large mainframe index.All I can say at this point is that I have no idea as to how this will go.Some species self suicide when confronted with a tab non-chance index in their developments, but I cannot venture any guesses at this point in time.Pinter

*An example of self suicides of species would be large marine mammals bashing themselves to death inside of their marine cages and others species that also demonstrate same such behaviour.The predictive index acts as a carry along parasite and it seems drives the carrier mentally insane, therefore they self destruct.

I pers. don't think that John is totally honest, but if you can live w. it, of course I can claim that something tells me that just as much, as 'Maxwell Hammer' is a secret, untraceable from me, the more he can have a good reason for wanting to conceal his real identity, he was supposed & apparently came from the future year 2061, The Guitt.-tr., his other trace, a certain Veronica Britton, probably also an alias. I still educated on The Law, so I suppose that my moral means quite a lot to me.
Could you please help me to understand The definition of what this statement is referring to?"I still educated on The Law so I suppose that my moral means quite a lot to me"