Pinterest answers probability questions about John Titor

“I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting; nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality, counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications’ incomprehensibleness.”

Author and recreational linguist Dmitri Borgmann came up with this sentence, in which each word is exactly one letter longer than the one before it. The sentence contains twenty words, and although it’s a little confusing to read, if you take the time to analyze it, you’ll notice that it actually makes complete sense.

RMT

This exceeding trifling witling, considering ranting criticizing concerning adopting fitting wording being exhibiting transcending learning, was displaying, notwithstanding ridiculing, surpassing boasting swelling reasoning, respecting correcting erring writing, and touching detecting deceiving arguing during debating.

RMT

Could you please help me to understand The definition of what this statement is referring to?"I still educated on The Law so I suppose that my moral means quite a lot to me"
People can once in a while doubt me, Judas, so of course I can fill you in on the fact that I've realised that my good moral is a just as good value. - I still don't feel that I can explain, why John Titor is quite mysterious to me, best wishes, The Guitt.-tr., note: My promise, I seek an extr. good opportunity for Us All to become TT's to be, whatever meanwhile happens, is just a detail to me, my moral, another promise, since there are certain museum piece capitalist fascists, who can contradict me, an issue, I don't allow myself any risk at all that I can call MY responsibility, this is so far all, there is to it, if you doubt, what I write, anything, I write, I'm just the 1st one, who still sees no idea, whatsoever that I can live w. these people's arrogant desire to be my contradiction, what do I care for that?