Possible meaning of John Titor’s name explained

BR_Holden2

Temporal Novice
Hello, I have decoded the real meaning of the name John Titor:

John = John’s

Ti = Saint

Tor = Tower

His name is an anagram of the Saint John’s Tower located in the Vatican City. He claimed to be a time traveler and used this nickname as a reference to John of Patmos, the author of the Book of Revelatio/Apocalypse of Saint John.

I was a user of this forum many years ago, my old username is BR_Holden, but I can’t access this account because I don’t remember the password, so I created this new one.

Greetings.

Some parts of John Titor’s saga are very similar to the story of the apocalyptic novel Alas, Babylon, which was published in 1959. I’m quite sure this work is also linked to the fascis/islamist conspiracy.

These are the clues:

• The title is a reference to the Whore of Babylon mentioned in the Book of Revelation.

• The writer of this novel was named Harry Hart Frank, but used the pseudonym Pat Frank. Pat is a reference to Patmos, the island where John, the author of the Book of Revelation, lived.

• His first and middle names, Harry Hart, form the initials HH, meaning Heil Hitler.

• Pat Frank died on 12 October 1964. The Twelfth of October is the Day of Hispanity, the Day of La Raza, Columbus Day and Spain’s national holiday. 64 is 46 backwards, a reference to the 46th presidency of the USA. He was born on a 5th of May of 1908. Apart from being the celebration known as Cinco de Mayo, May 5 is 5/5 and Hitler was the 55th member of the NSDAP (The Nazi Party). Also, 8 = H = Hitler.

• Frank would be an allusion to Francisco Franco and to Pope Francis.

• In the novel, the U.S. presidency defaults to a Secretary named Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown. Her name is a reference to the current U.S. President Joseph Robinette Biden.

To show his affiliation to the reactionary conspiracy John Titor (or whoever managed his account) left three clues:

• He claimed to be a time traveler from 2036, which is an allusion to 1936, the year in which the fascists carried out the coup that started the Spanish Civil War.

• He said his mission was to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer. 51 is backwards 15, and 15 = AE = Arriba España (Up with Spain, a Francoist motto).

• He also said that he first travelled from 2036 to 1975. Francisco Franco died in 1975.

Welcome back, BR.

If this is all true, what do you think was meant by it?
Thank you very much, Cosmo.

Well, except the deciphering of his name, the rest are well-known facts about “Alas, Babylon”, his author Pat Frank and the Titor’s saga.

Answering your question: In my opinion, it means that JT (or whoever controlled his account) was part of the biggest conspiracy of history, which I call the fascist/islamist conspiracy or, more properly, the reactionary conspiracy.

Also, they used Titor’s fictional story to tell/announce part of their true plans, but mixed with false information, as they always do in these cases. Concretely, what I believe is truthful from what Titor said is the part (regarding the events, not the dates) of the Civil War in the USA and the III World War, because I know the reactionary conspirators are plotting to create both wars.

The rest of his story, as far as I can remember, are just science fiction inventions (all the time travel part), falsehoods (all the part about his fighting in the civil war) and extreme-right subtle propaganda.

Another clue I found out yesterday:

• Joe Biden was born on 20 November 1942.

• General Franco died on 20 November 1975.

So Franco died on the exact day when Joe Biden was celebrating his 33rd birthday. This 33 would be a reference to 1933, the year the nazis took power in Germany.

To fully understand this information, it’s important to know that many members of the conspiracy (at least from the higher positions) die on pre-assigned dates.

More indications about the conspiracy can be found in the history of this tower:

Saint John’s Tower was rebuild in early 1960s by Pope John XXIII. XXIII is a Roman numeral equivalent to 23.

Moreover, in June 2008 President George W. Bush was welcomed by Pope Benedict XVI in this tower, when normally the Pope greets heads of state in his private library in the Apostolic Palace.

When do you think the civil war will gonna happen in this worldline? Your analytical skills about understanding an information is outstanding.I hope there will be more people like you in the future.

When do you think the civil war will gonna happen in this worldline? Your analytical skills about understanding an information is outstanding.I hope there will be more people like you in the future.
This is not the “time travel claims” forum and my messages are very clear, so it’s hard to believe you got confused by them.

I am not from the future and know nothing about other “wordlines” apart from this one, but while I was investigating this conspiracy I encountered this Vatican garden, called the Pigna (or Pinecone) courtyard, with several clues pointing to the number 23:

KeyWash94.webp

I don’t know when or if your civil war will start (I hope never) but, if they don’t change their current schedule, the reactionary conspirators are planning to start the 5th phase of their plan (an artificial Apocalypse, one of whose main components would be a III World War) in 2023.

It's a nice try.  It shows you are a thinker and curious.

Unfortunately the mystery, as it were, was solved long ago.  Pamela pretty much said what the meaning of the name "John Titor" and the similar "TimeTravel_0" meant.  When Rick Donaldson and I had contact with "Ben Z" (he never gave his full name) who was the head of The Book team for the John Titor Foundation he gave the same answer as had Pamela (we knew he was involved with the book writing team because he used the same email address as Larry Haber had used to contact us. ? I think it was JTFan@...].  The JTFan part is correct, not so sure about the ISP - it has been 20 years.)

Right from the get-go when he first appeared on Time Travel Institute and hijacked the "Time Travel Paradoxes" thread he made it clear that he either was or wasn't a time traveler and didn't care what anyone thought about that statement.  Thus both TimeTravel_0 and John Titor (Time Traveler Or...) were shorthand for "I'm a Time Traveler Or I'm Not a Time Traveler".

Good job on Alas, Babylon.  I originally posted that connection in about 2003.  There aren't just a few ideas that are in Pat Frank's novel.  He seemed to have lifted over a dozen ideas from the book.  Titor's Tale occurs in the same location (Florida near McDill AFB - where BTW Larry Haber's father-in-law was at one time the base commander and Commandant of the Florida Air National Guard), pre-teen boy carries a shotgun in the local militia, living on oranges, scavenging for 12 volt batteries, US Capitol moved to Utah, Russia nukes the US over a Middle East crisis, the world war is city dwellers vs. country dwellers, home town in both is named Fort (Something) and a lot more). 

He said in his very first post:

Posted November 1, 2000

TimeTravel_0

Wow! Paul is right on the money. I was just about to give up hope on anyone knowing who Tipler or Kerr was on this worldline.

By the way, #2 is the correct answer and the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE. Too bad we can't post pictures or I'de show it to you.

Anyone who has done any study of physics knows who Roy Kerr is as it pertains to black holes.  Virtually no one knows who Frank Tipler is unless they are a mathematician or if they happened to have been a physics or mathematics major at Tulane University in 2001 or before.  Moreover, nowhere in the thread up to that time had anyone even mentioned Frank Tipler.  Let's just say that Tipler's reputation in the world of physics is sketchy at best.  He threw in Tipler because in a few days he will make an absurd description of his gadget using pseudo-scientific word soup that includes Frank Tipler's name.  But notice his "out" at the end of that sentence, "on this worldline." 

He missed the mark by an entire "worldline" ? regarding CERN.  CERN didn't do any science to speak of for almost ten years after that post because they suffered a "quench event" that destroyed a part of the ring.  It took almost a decade to get the collider back on line.

Right there, in his very first post, he directly states that nothing he says about his world has anything to do with this world.  This will not be the last time that he makes that statement.  The last time he makes that statement is when he is getting ready to "leave" and offered to send emails from the future to posters in 1998 with the daily DOW closing a day in advance:

TimeTravel_0

()

03/10/01 09:35 PM

RE: Topics Limited to 11 Pages?

<snip for brevity> Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave a message to yourself in 2036 but I offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addressees you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998. Granted, this will not affect you on your worldline now but you make take some comfort that another “you” on another worldline has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago. Based on the earlier questions I’ve seen, I’ve decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998.

Anyway, once again he makes it clear that nothing he said had anything to do with the Earth you live on.  So enjoy the Titor Saga.  But don't take it seriously.  Boomer, the author of the story, didn't take it seriously so neither should you.

Last edited by a moderator: