Quantum Consciousness

tazschwartz

Temporal Novice
I personally believe that there is a plane or dimension that is somewhere all around us. i call this "quantum consciousness". the actual name is the matrix. this the idea that every thing we see, do, imagine, think, hear taste.....everything is kind of recorded and saved to a cloud of sorts ( like the i tunes cloud ) and is shared with all of us. we just cant recognize it. but those brief moments that we do, we call it Déjà Vu. i do not know this is just my idea. any thoughts?

I personally believe that there is a plane or dimension that is somewhere all around us. i call this "quantum consciousness". the actual name is the matrix. this the idea that every thing we see, do, imagine, think, hear taste.....everything is kind of recorded and saved to a cloud of sorts ( like the i tunes cloud ) and is shared with all of us. we just cant recognize it. but those brief moments that we do, we call it Déjà Vu. i do not know this is just my idea. any thoughts?
I think something similar. Our thoughts are recorded onto our brain via electricity. What exactly are thoughts, though? Where do they originate? Does it makes sense that they originate from the brain and are then recorded on to it? If our thoughts exist outside our brain, like you suggest, then perhaps they've always existed. Are they energy? Can they be neither created nor destroyed? And if the universe exists, wouldn't these thoughts always exist? They basically are coming form our soul, a part of us that comes from the universe.