Send a message to my past

Totally agree, but I think that the perception entirely depends on the frame of reference with respect to the time. For example, since I frequently ask my future self to contact me, after sixteen years my future self will receive a different message from my future self (who is eight years older than I) with a context that primarily focuses on correspondence from the past. And if I receive any feedback, the context will change to reflect how it functions. In a similar manner, we can send feedback to our earlier selves, and so the cycle continues. I think you got what I was trying to say.

Imagine you send a warning to your past self about an upcoming issue. Your past self gets the message, avoids the problem, and all is well. But here’s the tricky part: if the problem was avoided because of the warning, then your future self wouldn’t have needed to send the warning in the first place. It’s a loop that doesn’t seem to make sense.

The way some explain this is through the idea of multiple universes, or the “Many-Worlds” theory. According to this, every decision we make creates a new universe. When you send the warning, you might be sending it to a version of yourself in a different universe, not the “you” in this universe.

If the warning only reaches “you” in another universe, then did “you” in this universe really change anything, or benefit from that exchange? In this scenario, you’re essentially helping an alternate version of yourself avoid the problem, but the “you” in the universe where the problem occurred still has to deal with it.

Andy Samberg Movie GIF by The Lonely Island

@Cosmo
Yup, I thought about it like if the loop is going on than relatively one of my version would have send the mail to me in the past, So I should get it on the moment I thought about the technique without even writing to my future self, But it didn’t happen or it should have but in the alternate universe.

Man, What do you think is Free Will real for any reason? Like I read something called Dual nature of Matter ie. wave and particle nature and one clause highlighted if we are not observing a specific part of the universe than the matter exists in wave form (actually nothing as we cannot see those with naked eyes.) and if we observe it the wav function collapses down and we get to see either possible nature of the matter that is WAVE or PARTICLE (and if I am not wrong than it must split our universe into two parallel ones, in one have would have seen Particle nature and Wave nature in the other one.). But I am not able to figure out why the heck i always ends up in the universe which shows me the Particle nature. (Everytime).

@Prince_0
oh ok i didn’t understand it that way. But how to send it to the past?

Imagine you send a warning to your past self about an upcoming issue. Your past self gets the message, avoids the problem, and all is well. But here’s the tricky part: if the problem was avoided because of the warning, then your future self wouldn’t have needed to send the warning in the first place. It’s a loop that doesn’t seem to make sense.
Ok i’ll understand that
The way some explain this is through the idea of multiple universes, or the “Many-Worlds” theory. According to this, every decision we make creates a new universe. When you send the warning, you might be sending it to a version of yourself in a different universe, not the “you” in this universe.
Yeah but again it’s a theory and there’s no way to proof that’s true or not.
If the warning only reaches “you” in another universe, then did “you” in this universe really change anything, or benefit from that exchange? In this scenario, you’re essentially helping an alternate version of yourself avoid the problem, but the “you” in the universe where the problem occurred still has to deal with it.
okay, but it’s relative to the theory of multi-worlds and I admit that it’s annoying.

Bro If my future self replies me than i will surely share the details

Actually I guess Dual nature of Matter proves the multi worlds theory but no mathematical proves so its hypothetical…

@Evelyn
should do this in 2016…preferably 2012-2013… i know social network was nothing back then but should…
to put it grammatically correct… should have… 2017 you already split from the other timeline… nothing will ever be the same as the 2016 and prior timeline… only gets much but much worse from here on out…

@jamesjump
ofc it is…duh… the hide antarctica in plain site and will off you on any attempt to get there… they will … they will off you on commend and without getting there you will never know the sad sad SAD truth