"The future ain't what it used to be."

Personal Experiences of Time Travel and Spiritual Encounters After Head Trauma

Time1976

Temporal Novice
I've had frequent experiences with time traveling through dimensions and to the past in small spurts. This started after sustaining massive head trauma over a year and a few months ago, and it has positively changed my life.

I've re-lived days or appeared on days where events repeat. During these instances, I've made small alterations through interactions with people. I'm also practicing meditation and spiritual coaching and have received tremendous spiritual gifts.

My goal is to eventually move between dimensions of time and space, aiming for the future since I can currently only travel to the past. My brain scans are normal, and I have addressed other possible medical concerns.

Additionally, I've felt the presence of a divine, all-seeing light; part of it even resides in me. It feels like I'm a host for a divine entity of pure love.

I know this might sound far-fetched, but I'd love to hear from anyone with similar experiences. I can physically travel through time and space, and have been doing so.

Can you control when you travel or does it just happen? Can you control when in the past you want to go and the dimensions you go or is it random?

Back