So I am here and I have an issue that needs solving

LeoTCK

Chrono Cadet
I would not normally come here but discovering some posts of luke (gamerz31w) forced me to. At first this forum didn’t even work properly and it might be only temporary for me to be here. I thought this would be also a real BBS but it doesn’t seem to be an actual one?

Either way…I really would appreciate if the staff contacted me about removal of some posts that mention me and some personal details, some of which are completely false, that luke posted about me. No matter how many times I told him to not do this kind of stuff he still did it.

Btw I don’t think he’s a troll at least not entirely but he has times/moods when he’s completely off the rails, even though he’s usually a well meaning person. Just responding to some reactions here. I suppose you’re also familiar with the term “manchild” which might often than not apply to him as well.

I know he tried to reach some people on discord about this already I just need to notify the staff but it won’t let me because I don’t have any posts yet.

Hi and welcome.

Feel free to send me a private message, or let me know in this thread what’s up.

Did you spot posts containing private information that you want removed?

Let me know .

Thanks, I believe this is all, the rest of the posts I saw while sometimes mentioning me in passing didn’t contain anything so outrageous or false or sensitive like those posts.

edit:
I still spotted one, sent you pm about it.