"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am '1181' and I am here to erase the foundation of time machine creation.

iamhere1181

Temporal Novice
I Know that no one is going to believe but hello everyone i am 1181, I am from year 2089.
I am here to erase the foundation of time machine creation to stop the creation of multiple timeline and reset it to original one,

1181 is my code name , i can't reveal my original one because it may cause the creation of another timeline,
I can't handle it anymore..
claiming that i am from future here is just a part of my mission, i don't know maybe i forgot the count (its around 23 times, i failed my mission) failing my mission causes the creation of new timelines and it's become complicated time to time and this time is my last , if i able to complete the mission the future will be changed but if i fail this time it's over forever.
time-travel is not a joke, world will live in peace if time-machine won't be create.
(My mission failing just because of john titor (his real name is jems titor).
(my english may feel weak just beacause i am from the japan of 2089)

Welcome! What's the purpose of a mission specifically to make a claim here?

This phrase rings a bell for me. Deja vu.
the purpose of my mission is to stop the creation of time-machine and eradicate the every-single way of multiple timeline creation.
the creation of multiple timeline will cause the reason of humanity destruction

I am here to erase the foundation of time machine creation to stop the creation of multiple timeline and reset it to original one,
You have a real conundrum there, 1181. You came from the not too distant future in a time machine built by your time travel enabled society. This sort of time travel has a built in paradox called the Bootstrap Paradox. You do whatever you do here to stop the inventor but that does nothing to the future where time travel already exists.

By coming here in a time machine (here's the Bootstrap) it is quite possible that you enabled the present society to discover how to time travel. We then have the technology and we carry it forward to 2089, the methodology being shared among multiple people, businesses, governments, our own time travelers along the way. Time travel now appears to have created itself: you had time travel in the future, brought it here and we passed it up the chain back to you. Who invented it? Because it seems to have invented itself you can't stop it. And even if you stopped it there's nothing to stop yet another time traveler from 2089 or beyond from doing it all over again.

And what do you mean by "the original timeline"? You're from the future therefore you have no way of knowing what the original timeline was, whatever that means. The Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics was proposed in 1954 by Hugh Everett III in his PhD dissertation. Bryce Dewitt soon thereafter coined the term "many worlds". It is simply an interpretation of quantum mechanics that attempts to avoid the collapse of the wave function axiom of quantum super positions. It's incomplete, has many aspects that do not agree with observation and with the exception of fringe physics has been pretty much discounted today by the vast majority of physicists because of its inconsistency with observation. So you really don't have to worry about original timelines. This is it. (Please don't say that Michio Kaku is a believer. I'm aware of that. It sells a lot of books and generates personal appearance income for Michio.)

If on the other hand you happen to believe in the Many Worlds Interpretation you still don't have to worry about "original timelines". If Many Worlds is correct then every nanosecond an infinite number of new "timelines" are created. Every time an electron interacts with an electric field an infinite number of new timelines are created to account for every possible path the electron might take and every possible new wave form that is created by the interaction of the multiple electric fields of the electrons in the tips of you little fingers. So don't worry about it. There is no "original timeline".

If you believe in Many Worlds then you know that attempting to alter an already existent event is useless. All you accomplish is to create a new infinite number of alternate timelines. That's what Many Worlds is all about.

And last, if you believe in Many Worlds there is no possible way for you to interact with an alternate timeline. The fact that that is impossible goes to the core of Many Worlds. If you could interact with the alternate universes, even in theory, the Many Worlds Interpretation is negated leaving you with no proposition stating that the alternate timelines are a part of the physical universe. Worse yet, by the very nature of the proposition it is untestable; if the alternate universes are invisible and you can't interact with them then there is no possible experiment that can be done to test the hypothesis. That's pretty convenient for fringe physics.

So - stop worrying about alternate universes. They either don't exist or if they do there is no way to interact with them.

Last edited:
My mission failing just because of john titor (his real name is jems titor).

If stopping time travel is your mission and it has anything at all to do with John Titor/TimeTravel_0 why are you here in 2023? You already know that according to Titor time travel is accomplished in 2034, not 2023.

From the "I am from 2036" thread:
TimeTravel_0
unregistered posted 02 November 2000 01:16

Wow! Paul is right on the money. I was just about to give up hope on anyone knowing who Tipler or Kerr was on this worldline.

By the way, #2 is the correct answer and the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE. Too bad we can't post pictures or I'de show it to you. (bold italic added by Darby for emphasis)
And just to hit a point: Nothing started at CERNs LHC (Large Hadron Collider) in 2001 let alone exploration of "the basics for time travel". The LHC didn't go online until 2010, almost 10 years later. Funny how Titor didn't know about that.

Last edited:
1181 is my code name , i can't reveal my original one because it may cause the creation of another timeline,
I can't handle it anymore..
claiming that i am from future here is just a part of my mission, i don't know maybe i forgot the count (its around 23 times, i failed my mission) failing my mission causes the creation of new timelines and it's become complicated time to time and this time is my last , if i able to complete the mission the future will be changed but if i fail this time it's over forever.
time-travel is not a joke, world will live in peace if time-machine won't be create.
(My mission failing just because of john titor (his real name is jems titor).
(my english may feel weak just beacause i am from the japan of 2089)
What was it you were supposed to do? Why was that imperative? Why can you not do that now?

If we want to live in peace, we will do that in any case. Unfortunately, the monkey still lives strong inside us.

To destroy origins would be to destroy light speed communications to destroy every stargate(cell tower) on the planet.. I had a good frien who worked with wireless nodes John titor said.. my father created the tree of knowledge (cell towers) we all take bytes of information from our apples

Has it ever potentially occurred that even just the action of advertising a given intent creates a new timeline? Seems like you'd fail every time, no matter what

Back