So what ever happened to creedo

Mop banned him for persistent nonsensical and off-topic posting. Ever since then RMT has been running amok. Creedo was the only one that could keep him in check.

OMG that's [censored] hiLARious! I was pushing for that for years!

How about chronohistorian? Whatever happened to that fleshbag?

Mop banned him for persistent nonsensical and off-topic posting. Ever since then RMT has been running amok. Creedo was the only one that could keep him in check.

Yep. Who knows, maybe he will sneak back in someday under another name. If we see someone giving RMT heck we will know who to suspect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back and read some of his post. Some of it was hard for me to understand but he seemed to know what he was talking about. He did not let the Rainman bother him any. It seems he was well liked. Even the Cigman wrote words about him. Creedo I did not know you but farwell man.
Speaking of creedo has anyone seen Ruthless lately. I think he was RMT's latest victim.

Well I wrote Ruthless at his personal email address since no one is going to answer my question here about what happened to him. Hopfully he will reply and hopfully he did not get banned too. We will see what happens.

Stop the smear campaign, reactor. Do you see ruthless on the "ban list"? "Latest victim"? Really! And you are the one who claimed to not get emotional? I'd say that is a pretty emotional response. Do you practice your science the same way? (Lack of evidence allows you to suggest a conclusion).

RMT

Well if he was talking about the ban list here.

Ban List

It is out of date because TimeLord was banned by RMT here. He was using 4 letter words and not being very nice so I can say I see why he banned him.

Where RMT banned TimeLord

And his name is the reason I bring this up because no where is TimeLords name on the list. That is if I am looking in the right place for the banned list. So, if this is correct it leads me to believe he banned Ruthless when he felt Ruthless threatened him. Which I would say is not true he was just trying to show how he thought RMT was treating him.

Just trying to check the facts. And since the banned list was brought up here then here is where I posted. Thanks.

And his name is the reason I bring this up because no where is TimeLords name on the list. That is if I am looking in the right place for the banned list. So, if this is correct it leads me to believe he banned Ruthless when he felt Ruthless threatened him.

Again: You are using lack of evidence to come to a conclusion. That is not a good scientific approach. This is another good lesson for why this is the case.

TimeLord's name is not on the ban list because he was NOT <font color="red">permanently[/COLOR] banned. I banned him temporarily until Raul had the chance to make the decision about cursing. When Raul made his decision TimeLord was unbanned, hence why his name never appeared on the list. Here is the evidence from Raul that his decision was made on this issue:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=time_travel&amp;Number=57278&amp;Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=Mop&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=28487&amp;Search=true#Post57278

So again I caution you that using a lack of evidence to come to a conclusion can lead to a wrong conclusion. Ruthless has not been banned, as he has done nothing to warrant it. Just because we had a tiff does not mean I abuse my Admin power.

Can we drop this now, or will you continue?
RMT

But then again by Rauls own admission...

and I quote..

MopAdministrator

Reged: 09/15/99

Re: Offensive Behavior on the Forums [re: Mop]
08/26/08 11:09 PM (98.232.208.101)
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply

I've thought about it and decided that profanity will be permitted on these forums. But prolific posting of profanity will be considered abusive and will result in banning.

Raul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not quite sure how all this fits together in the time frame of timelords ban--but non the less I thought It was allowed/ except in the case of excessive use.

If I stepped up into "grabbing the dog by the ears" here...I am open to rebuttal.

Kanigo,

I am not quite sure how all this fits together in the time frame of timelords ban--but non the less I thought It was allowed/ except in the case of excessive use.

If I stepped up into "grabbing the dog by the ears" here...I am open to rebuttal.

Go and research the temporal sequence of events. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif You will find they occurred in this order:

1) TimeLord uses the f-bomb.
2) He is warned. Twice.
3) He is banned. No list entry because I needed to report it to Raul for his decision.
4) Raul decides and posts his decision in the referenced post. He informed me that he unbanned TimeLord. Hence, no need to add him to the list.

Now some nutjob could claim that the "timeline was modified", but the evidence here shows this is how it went down. Anyone is free to inquire with Raul if they do not trust me.

RMT

So again I caution you that using a lack of evidence to come to a conclusion can lead to a wrong conclusion. Ruthless has not been banned, as he has done nothing to warrant it. Just because we had a tiff does not mean I abuse my Admin power.

This was all I was asking. I just wanted to know. On the continue part as you were asking that is exactly why I could make a list of people leaving because of conversations continuing into no mans land between you and them. But no, I was just asking about Ruthless. Thanks for answering it for me. On DarkLord I understand and I read the post. I just did not see his name on the list. Even if someone is banned temp I believe there name should be on the list until they are no longer banned.

I figured as much RMT...

All I knew was that Raul has posted that--- some of these things I just don't get into when the nonsense start running wild.

quid custode ipso custodes???

1) TimeLord uses the f-bomb.
2) He is warned. Twice.
3) He is banned. No list entry because I needed to report it to Raul for his decision.
4) Raul decides and posts his decision in the referenced post. He informed me that he unbanned TimeLord. Hence, no need to add him to the list.

Hey Ray
Forget to say that he put a link to your website tree of life...
no link to avoid ban! LOLLOL!!!
quoted:
<font color="red"> Einstein
enthusiast

Reged: 12/01/03
Loc: Novato, California

Re: Final Warning from 2026 For All Humanity! URGE new [re: PamelaM217]
08/17/08 08:43 PM (71.116.74.147)

Pamela

I found this link on Rainman.
-edit linko-
[/COLOR]
end quoted...

So that History Judge...

Quoted:

<font color="red"> RainmanTime
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 12/23/03
Loc: LAX, CA, USA

Re: Final Warning from 2026 For All Humanity! URGE new [re: Einstein]
08/17/08 09:35 PM (71.108.51.43)

I will leave this thread unlocked long enough for the following (if the users should wish to take such actions):

1) If Einstein wishes to rethink his decision to link my personal page in the open forum, he will be permitted to make such an edit. This is out of courtesy. I could, of course, delete it myself. But that would only bring more accusations against me.
2) If Pamela wishes to answer my direct question, which could ensure her comment is not misconstrued, then she can do so. She can also remove the statement which I can infer to be a threat to me, if she so chooses.

If these changes are not made, then I reserve the right to lock this thread after conferring with Raul.

RMT

"The Future is Unwritten." Joe Strummer 1952-2002. RIP. [/COLOR]

The question here is:

<font color="brown"> “quid custode ipso custodes” [/COLOR]

p385969-Rome-Roman_warrior.jpg

Re: quid custode ipso custodes???

recall,

Hey Ray
Forget to say that he put a link to your website tree of life...
no link to avoid ban! LOLLOL!!!
quoted:

Ummmmm.....huh? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Could you please try to write a sentence or two I can understand. I know English is not your native language, but surely you can do better than this. Like you could start by explaining why you are referring to a post by Einstein, when my comments were about TimeLord. I don't understand what you are saying.

Please, and thanks.
RMT

All,

Why is this thread in 'Time travel claims'?

Seems like you all need an historical disagreements forum! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Re: quid custode ipso custodes???

RMT:

Later after thinking about what you said you did not ban anyone that does not mean that mop did not ban anyone. So, it occurred to me that the people we did discussed could of been banned. And, I still don,t think that list you referred me to is up to date.

Not heard from Ruthless yet. It may very well be his Internet got shut off and I am giving RMT heck for nothing. Who knows.

You asked if I wanted to continue it is like this for me. If I have something to post I post. If I don,t then I wont post. For me there is nothing to continue or nothing to stop. My observation about people talking to you and then disappearing still stands. It is the reason I joined this thread. I was agreeing to you running amok. I was not trying to personally attack you or smear you I am stating the facts. No one checks you at the door. No one pulls you back. I tried to stop it when you and Ruthless had your tiff but I saw that you don,t heed the group. If you take anything away from what I said at all then it would be this. Listen to others and heed their advice from time to time if it is a group opinion. If you are not there as moderator then you should act in line with the group. It it is a group opinion then I think you need to listen to it. I do how ever get pulled back by others in the group when I get out of line but you run un-checked. Not even Darby says anything to you but he will say something to someone else very quickly. Yes, I dragged him into this. Sorry Darby. I might be in for it now. That is ok. I am use to Darby giving me a piece of his mind. That is my view here backing up what was said to you running amok. Anyway I don,t have too much else to say. In reply do I wish to continue anything else I do say on this subject would be repeating myself from what I said here and in other threads.

All,

Why is this thread in 'Time travel claims'?

I don,t know. It should really be moved to off topic. I don't know why it is here. It was so everyone one jumped in. But no it is in the wrong place. Off topic is where this belongs.