Stargate in the Andes

pamela

Dimensional Traveler
I found an interesting story on the internet about a man who claims to have traveled through a doorway into another world using an ancient method located within the Hayu marca mountain region of southern Peru.
http://seasurf.com/~radioman/index.html

after you arrive here scroll down until you get to "the SPYder Web Forum" click on.
and then scroll down until you get to "star gate in the Andes." click on to read.and it provides another link to look at the place it happened. I thought it was interesting that perhaps star gates for interdimension travel and time travel was available to the ancients.
pamela

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 14 November 1999).>

went back to put the experience on here:
if you want to read thee whole thing go to MOPs link below:

"I have been through this doorway. Andthough I do not fully understand the exact nature of how it works, I do understand how it is opened. I cannot say how it is completely controlled - but I know it can be controlled. I know this because of the individuals met while in Peru that have come through the doorway. Though they have not given up their secrets, they have hinted at the manner through which it is activated. Using this information I recently went through and found myself on the other side. It was nothing I had expected...

It is true this is a portal to another place. After taking the steps necessary for entering (or opening) the doorway, I was seen (by those with present) to fade away until completely gone from sight. There was no glow or other effect witnessed. I had, to them, simply vanished.

What I experienced was quite different, though. After kneeling before the doorway I felt a strange, dizzy feeling. Within a few moments I felt as if I were Œfree falling‚ forward. As this occurred I clearly heard the type of sound you might hear as a tire looses pressure. A hissing, whistling sound
was around me. It was dark for a moment,then as I regained my composure I could see stars, galaxies slowly rotating, brilliant gas clouds and the extreme expanse of space between these objects. I was moving - at what seemed like a rapid pace - through this scene. The sound continued.

I can't determine the amount of time spent moving through this region. It seemed that time held no place here. Ahead, I could see what appeared to be a large, brilliantly illuminated area. I was heading toward this and although slightly alarmed, could not do anything to change my direction.

There was a passing through this - cloud - into a brightly illuminated, yet otherwise empty space. Then there was no perception of movement...I seemed to have stopped. The sound was the same, although somehow more musical. Almost like the ringing you might hear in your ears as you drop into a light sleep combined with the Œhissing/buzzing.‚

Everywhere there was brilliant light. My attention was then drawn "behind"me (there was no sensation of turning around or of direction - therefore, I use the word behind. There is no other way to describe this.) As I gazed "backwards" I saw a wondrous sight. Floating before me was a darker mass, slowly undulating. Visible within it were those stars and other objects I had passed. Beautiful and simple, it was seemingly held by a geometric spider web of light "tubes" containing what appeared to be dark beads moving through them. The movement was quick and orderly. Within moments I became aware of a presence. I have no idea what or who this presence represented- I was only aware of its proximity to me. I could feel it nearby. As I examined this view I clearly saw that the "webbing" wasorganized. To my surprise I saw the organized mature of the "webbing" was exactly that of sacred geometry. The shapes were separate tetrahedrons organized to completely surround (without touching) what appeared to be the universe. The presence wanted me know the universe was, through all it seeming chaos and order, always in balance. It wanted me to understand what I was witnessing, and instructed that the light
tubes carried the essence of creation. That this was always surrounding and nurturing the universe. As I tried to understand the location of where I had traveled from, I considered the microbial size Earth must seemed from this point of observation (although it was not evident where Earth might be found within the mass) - and even smaller, those who live upon it. As I considered the relationships of size I became aware of the quantity of life that resided within this strange mass. I completely understood the fullness of life this universe held.

My mind flashed on my wife, and those others who are important in my life. It was at that thought that I felt the movement begin once more. I reentered the "universe" and once again found myself moving past all I had seen previously.

After some time I saw our star and then the Earth. So rapidly I cannot explain, I moved toward the Earth and the doorway where I had started this journey.

I was once again in the doorway. Once I became settled that I had stopped my decent, I found myself looking toward the silhouette of distant mountains and Lake Titicaca. My hands were upon the stone as before -- except to my alarm,

I was inside the stone looking outward. My heart raced. As I considered this event I saw myself starting to appear on the other side of the doorway.

Without any warning or sensation, I was again outside. I removed my hands from the rock and moved backwards. Sitting on the dusty rock floor in front of the doorway, I gazed upward toward the stars, considering all that had happened.

"I'm back...," I quietly whispered. I felt it a struggle to move or speak. As I moved closer to my wife I heard her quietly sobbing. I moved closer. When asked if she was all right, I was told how she had seen me vanish. One moment I had been there and the next I seemed to fade away. "Where were you?", she asked, I was afraid you might not come back...

It was clear that she had been frightened by what she had seen.

I tried to explain but couldn't relate my experiences to her. I needed time to think. I needed time to understand how to put into words what I had experienced."

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 04 September 2000).>

Hi Pandarus. you are a funny person.:-))

Hey, by the way ,tried to go to your homepage (under "WHO?" )and it said invalid www address. whats up with that??? check your profile.
Bye.

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 16 November 1999).>

Ok homepage is working again...strange but it would seem my host was traveling back and forth through time changing the blasted URL on me! First it was WWW2. then it changed back to WWW. and last I saw it was MATRIX. Go figure!

Thanks for the compliment PAM, I love making others laugh if possible.....it really tends to bring a different perspective on things sometimes.

PAN~

found more info on that stargate in the Andes:

Article from AlunaJoy's newsletter, HAUK'IN SPECTRUM - April 1999.

PERU - Stargate, dimensional gate or simply carved rock? This question has arisen in the minds of Peruvian Ufologists recently... I wrote the following brief article a couple of months ago for publishing in the British TruthSeekers Review, and thought that it might arouse the curiosity of some in this newsgroup. I first heard of it while in conversation with a Peruvian UFO researcher. What follows is the compilation of information that was subsequently sent on to me after I spent much time ringing contacts around Lima.

A huge mysterious door-like structure has recently been discovered in the Hayu Marca Mountain region of Southern Peru. Hayu Marca, 35 kilometers from the city of Puno has long been revered by local Indians as the "City of the Gods," and has never been fully explored because of the rugged mountain terrain. Although no actual city has ever been discovered, many of the rock formations of the region resemble buildings and artificial structures. The door, or the "Puerta de Hayu Marca" (Gate of the gods/spirits) has been at some time in the distant past carved out of a natural rock face and in all measures exactly seven meters in height by seven meters in width with a smaller alcove in the center at the base, which measures in at just under two meters in height. Jose Luis Delgado Mamani stumbled across the structure while trekking through the surrounding foothills trying to familiarize himself with the area as his job is as a guide for mountaineering tourists. "When I saw the structure for the first time, I almost passed out..." said Mamani in an interview with the local press. "I have dreamed of such a construction repeatedly over the years, but in the dream the path to the door was paved with pink marble, and with pink marble statues lining either side of the path. In the dream, I also saw that the smaller door was open and there was a brilliant blue light coming from what looked like a shimmering tunnel. I have commented to my family many times about these dreams, and so when I finally gazed upon the doorway, it was like a revelation from God... How do you make order of such a strange occurrence?"

ARCHEOLOGICAL AUTHORITIES
After discovering the door earlier this year, Mamani contacted archeological authorities in Puno, La Paz and Lima, and within a short time the area was besieged with archeologists and Inca historians. It turned out that the native Indians of the region had a legend that spoke of "A gateway to the lands of the gods", and in that legend it was said that in times long past, great heroes had gone to join their gods and passed through the gate for a glorious new life of immortality, and on rare occasions those men returned for a short time with their gods to "inspect all the lands in the kingdom" through the gate. Another legend tells of the time when the Spanish Conquistadors arrived in Peru, and looted gold and precious stones from the Inca tribes -- and one Inca priest of the temple of the seven rays named Aramu Maru fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk known as "The key of the gods of the seven rays," and hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca. He eventually came upon the doorway which was being watched by shaman priests. He showed them the key of the gods and a ritual was performed with the conclusion of a magical occurrence initiated by the golden disk which opened the portal, and according to the legend blue light did emanate from a tunnel inside. The priest Aramu Maru handed the golden disk to the shaman and then passed through the portal "never to be seen again." Archeologists have observed a small hand sized circular depression on the right hand side of the small entranceway, and have theorized that this is where a small disk could be placed and held by the rock.

VISIONS OF STARS
According to some individuals who have laid their hands on the small door, a feeling of energy flowing has been commented on, as well as strange experiences such as visions of stars, columns of fire and the sounds of unusual rhythmic music. Others have said that they have perceived tunnels on the interior of the structure, though nobody as yet has found a gap that would illustrate the door opening, on the contrary the professional opinion is that there is no actual door, for the frame and the entranceway and the back of the alcove are all carved from the same rock. It is interesting to note that the structure undeniably resembles the gate of the sun at Tiahuanaco and five other archeological sites which link together by imaginary straight lines a cross with the lines crossing each other exactly at the point where the plateau and lake of Titicaca is located. News reports from the region over the last twenty years have indicated sizable UFO activity in all of these areas, especially at Lake Titicaca. Most of the reports describe glowing blue spheres and bright white disk shaped objects. The aforementioned legend concludes with a prophecy that the door of the gods will one day open "many times bigger than it actually is..." and allow the gods to return in their "sun ships...." Sounds familiar to me!

-Paul Damon

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 04 September 2000).>

Great post Pamela!
I too have often contemplated that ther is a link, (or perhaps several of them) between our ancient ancestorial origins, and extraterestrial, interdimensional beings.

Have you ever noticed the distinct resemblance between the ancient Peruvian city named "Sacsahuaman", and the name of our species "Human"???? Coincidence? perhaps.

Here is some more info, to add to the mystery..... Enjoy
wink.gif

There is a real interesting photo of this ancient city at the "Steiger's" website, note the enormous size & structure of the surounding walls; given the extreme altitude, and the fact that most of the elements used to build it with, were imported from elswhere, it really leaves much for thought as to how such a primitive culture could have done this themselves, without the potential of assistance provided from another advanced race from "outside" of our known planet, we call earth?????????????????????????????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bradandsherry.com/album.htm

On expedition in the ancient city of the giants, Sacsahuaman, high in the Andes of Peru. Remarkable archaeological discoveries and the unearthing of startling anomalous finds are presented, along with numerous mind-boggling photographs of unexplained phenomena, in Mysteries of Time and Space.

Inspirational accounts of the Steigers' exploration of sacred spaces around the Americas is offered to all serious seekers in Indian Wisdom and Its Guiding Power.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BOOKS

*Mysteries of Time and Space
by Brad Steiger

Editorial Reviews
Book Description
In Mysteries of Time and Space, incredible photographs of unexplained phenomena and many eyewitness accounts relate events that are just too intriguing to ignore. Steiger goes beyond the events, however, and shows evidence that man himself is able to alter his own reality and experience, for example, insensitivity to a bed of nails and self-healing of blindness - in short, create whatever reality he believes in. Can he evolve his awareness of this creativity to include the unexplained artifacts and UFO's?

Shadow World by Brad Steiger
The Rainbow Conspiracy by Brad Steiger, Sherry Hansen Steiger
Alien Rapture: The Chosen by Edgar Rothschild Fouche, Brad Steiger
The Alien Intent : A Dire Warning : The Truth Behind the Cover Up? by Raymond A. Robinson

Pamela, I don't know if Brad Steiger is still alive but I knew him years ago and his wife also. They were two of the nicest people I ever met and he had a thrill from the adventure of hunting down these stories. I hope he's still going. Peru is one of the UFO hotbeds of activity and there may be a connection.

Thanks Pamela, I forwarded the info to our contacts
wink.gif

Small world we have indeed Morkie Dela!

Here is comment made from another forum I frequent, it was posted by "Shadowflame"

"more about the culture. it comes from a city called Tiahuanaco, which is located far from anywhere, 13,000 feet above sea level.It has huge stone blocks weighing 100 tons, and 60-ton blocks for walls. there also are lots of water conduits scattered about. There is a courtyard with many sculptures of strange-looking heads, some with helmets. The strangest thing a a huge "gate of the sun" a gate carved entirely out of a single block The legend is that a golden vessel that came from the stars, with a woman named Oryana (great mother), who only had four fingers, which were webbed, and gave birth to 70 children, and left. There are rock drawings of this, and their age cant be verified. The city itself has never been mentioned in ancient history, and has been in ruins for however long we can remember."

<This message has been edited by Time02112 (edited 05 September 2000).>

Hey Everyone!!!!!!! Whilst is particular topic thread had slipped by me in the past, having been enlightened about the Stargate in the Andes I will give it my utmost attention. While it doesn't suprise me in the least, of an ancient porthole, I will dig into this deeply and post wore of my thoughts later......

R................

Draco

Hey Everyone!!!!!! I've had a chance to look ito the topic matter a little and so far my first observation is that the gate is opened using Elemental Power, which if channeled properly using the proper rythmic frequency can provide for an enormous amount of escoteric energy that could possibily open a porthole such as the stargate. Just a thought...........

Respectably.......

Draco the Druid

While on the subject of "Aincient Technology" and related issues, (Ahem...)
I would like to recommend the folowing URL
www.wexclub.com/aup

This website is packed full of information, including available books & liturature, and organized travel groups that visit most of these remote locations, and their Ancient Cities pertaining. Check it out!

Hey Time!!!! Man you weren't kidding about that website in your last post. It's got something for everyone!!!!! I definately recomend everyone to check it out!!

Respectably.....

Draco the Druid

I am just getting warmed up, Check out this one too, It is very dynamic in their ability to present artifactual evidence that stares you right in the face, and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end, just looking at all this stuff!

A M U S T S E E !! ("@^@")

Wyatt Archaeological Research Site
Sorry! To view this page requires a frames capable browser. Wyatt Archaeological Research Site Archaeological Evidence for Biblical Events Ron Wyatt, ron wyatt, Wyatt, archaeology, history, ark of the covenant, Moses.....
http://www.anchorstone.com/wyatt

Wyatt Archaeological Research
This site has all of the Wyatt Archaeological Research videos online for free, in RealVideo format! You can also find here most of Ron Wyatt's books and newsletters about Noah's Ark, The Ark of the covenant....
http://www.pilgrimpromo.com/WAR

hey Time,
I got the pleasure of meeting Mr. Wyatt in person. This is a fascinating man. He is very humble and he will stay over to answer all of your questions. the last I heardof him he was going to research the tower of babel. alot of things fit together like a puzzle after talking to him. he had displays and pictures set up when you go and see him.
the most interesting part to me was the ark of the covenant. he also covered noahs ark, and the mountains of arafat (not sure of spelling) and the one mountain in the range that had been scorched on top.mt.sinai.
I identified alot of what he said to what moorehouse said in his book "psychic warrior" "when he remote viewed the ark of the covenant.the ark vibrated on a different frequency and he could not view it well."
ancient history is indeed fascinating and alot of secrets lie there.
there is a sortof holiness about the guy if you meet him in person. yet he is very humble. its kindof funny but he reminded me of moses. heheh.
happy.gif

the most interesting thing he talked to me about ( I know it sounds religious so if you are turned off by religion dont read the following)

understand Isreal history.
one time each year the sins of the people of isreal were symbolically transfered from the santuary ,where they had accumulated each year to the head of a goat. this reresented a sacrifice for their sins. the goat was killed and its blood was carried into the most holy compartment of the sanctuary where it was sprinkled "before" the ark of the covenant. sins were forgiven by God back then in this manner.
now here is the interesting part:
during the seige of Jerusalem by the babylonians in 587-6 BC God directed Jeremiah and/or priests to hide the ark of the covenant in a cave chamber. six hundred years later, the romans cut cross holes in the stone directly above the chamber and in one of these crossholes Christ was crucified.
If you read in the scriptures when Christ died at the moment of death .there was an earthquake, it says "the stones were rent" a split in the stone led from the left side of the cross hole down into the cave chamber where the ark had been secreted 600 years before, and when the centurian struck his spear into christs side, the blood and water flowed down his side,down through the split in the stone and upon the mercy seat.
all THAT came together in history.
what does that mean? Jesus became the sacrifice for all mankind and his blood was on the ark of the covenant just as in the days when a goat or sheep was used to take away the sins of the people. he was the sacrifical lamb. it also stated at the time of his death the veil seperating the holy of holies was torn in two. indicating there is no veil now and all people can freely come to God.
Im not preaching to anyone. Iam just stating the facts that he found. and they are VERY interesting.
check out the web sites Time 02112 provided. this guy had things analyzed in labs also.
I asked him about the blood type that was on the ark of the covenant. but he said he knew it but is not releasing the blood type yet. but he did say something like: I will tell you one thing...the chromosones are diferent. I cant remember exactly what he said something about having one parent. Im not sure though so dont quote me.

<This message has been edited by pamela (edited 12 September 2000).>