The Ban List

As some of you may have noticed, we've added a second moderator to the TTI forums. And moderators will now have access across the board. Some of the posting here is getting very much out of control and we're going to reign things in. Harassing messages, threats, and general nonsense will get messages deleted and may get a user banned. Repeated abuses - such as creating multiple accounts - will result in contacting the user's ISP and blocking at the server level. Posting through a proxy - and we know who you are - will get a user banned and the IP address blocked at the server level.

If you feel you've been unfairly banned or targeted, then you may appeal to me directly. My e-mail address is webmaster at this domain (you guys can figure that out yourselves).

TTI is here for your enjoyment. If you're making it unpleasant for others, then consider yourselves on notice.

Raul/Mop

I want to thank MOP for the opportunity he has provided to me. I also want to convey to everyone here that I will do my best to ensure that the experience here at Time Travel Institute is as enjoyable as possible.

IF anyone has any concerns, feel free to PM me, and I will respond to your concern's as soon as possible.

I also want to assure those with whom I may have quibbled with in the past, today is a new day, and I will be sensitive to everyone's desire to enjoy their time here.

Some may notice that I did edit "some" post's, and these were removing malicious images posted by a member that had already been banned, and his images served no purpose other than to continue an issue that should now be considered as closed.

If any member's have "any" comment's or concern's, once again, PM me and I will work towards finding a resolution, hopefully, acceptable to all involved.

Kindest Regards,

KerrTexas

Re: origin (orig1n)

For example, he wrote that when they were playing around with the unmanned instrumentation prototypes, they would crank them up, the prototype would disappear and be tracked in the next minute to 15 miles away and three thousand feet in the air, due to the rotation and movement through space of the Earth, from which position they would make a rapid, unplanned and terminal descent.
This all sounds perfectly feasible, excepting for the minor 'fact' that as an operator, he wouldn't be involved in the prototype stage. His involvement would have come much later in the development process, probably after the sacrifice of several small mammals and a couple of apes.
Sounds like a takeaway. Side order of chicken fried rice.

nevermind the fact that in a minute the earth has traveled almost 1800 km tangentially along its orbital path. Too likley you'd drop in the ocean, not just 15 miles away.