The Coming Cosmic Event

Re: Still More Sharing

So isn't this pleadian doing the same thing as god does? Just gives little drops of a hint but offers no real help in solving world hunger?

Hold on, Keven....I thought you didn't believe in God!? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But you are correct in that all these so-called aliens that come here trying to "help us" and "save us" really don't have much to offer. I mean, review this thread for the evidence. Pleiadean starts up telling us he is here to help, and all we have to do is ask. So we asked. Between myself and Raj, we asked a LOT of what should be considered "fair" questions. Yet none were answered. I am left to believe that he would only be interested in answering questions that he wanted to answer, and that stinks of having some sort of agenda to brainwash people into believing something without any evidence for it.

Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

does anyone really want to hear this cosmic event go on and on and speak lies or do you all want the truth?? if truth is what you seek then all you must do is ask!! i will answer with honesty and truth what i can and if i cant i will not side track. i must stress..i can only access a computer once a week!! by the way, 4th is as high as it goes, rainman times 3x3 is very good but dont forget to "step outside" as you put it and look at all of time.

Truth

News flash to cold people: It was 93 Deg F in LA today. It felt like summer riding my bike along the beach. (and people wonder why we put up with crowds and traffic to live here!) Gee...so warm so early in the year...must be global warming! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

if truth is what you seek then all you must do is ask!!
I tend to believe that "truth" has many levels, just like the universe ("systems of systems" sort of thing). What may be truth at one level could be questionable truth (or somewhat more/less truth) at some other level. But I do agree with you that the universe is set up in such a way that if you "ask, so shall ye receive." So how about we discuss things, and seek out the truth, as a group?

rainman times 3x3 is very good but dont forget to "step outside" as you put it and look at all of time.
Indeed, this is a good suggestion. The 3x3 matrix is a means of describing the elements of a whole....in the case of Massive SpaceTime 3x3 the whole being described is physicality. When you "step outside" you don't see the individual elements that make up the matrix. You see one, integrated whole. That means all Mass, all Space, and all Time as a single, integrated entity. The "eternal now".

Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

Re: Truth

Glad the site is back, looks like the plastic surgery went wrong :D

Rainman, I was thinking, it is possible to alter space/time by thought, by creating an impression in space/time , with imagination, that forces a response from the universe. Like installing a program on a system. This is based on the fact, that even thoughts are physical manifestations.

I think every thought, can actually affect the universe. Have you ever thought, that if we believe something, it could come true.

Insofar as Chaos theory applies.... kind of... I guess. Thoughts can influence behavior, and behavior can influence environment. So basically, if you buy into the whole "Butterfly Effect" and Lorenz Attractor thing, then yes, "thoughts" can influence the universe, albeit indirectly. However, any noticeable effects would take millenia to manifest.

Heh.. Your thought right there altered the universe. You see, I read it on the internet, and thought about it, and responded. Tiny little whorls and eddies were created by my typing, ever so gradually altering the wind currents in my room, which over time, might someday cause a cow to fart in Borneo.

Wow!

hmm when did I see a intelligent question ask all that was asked of us was sarcastic imature remarks and attacks aimed towards us. Raj it is indeed possible to control reality with mind "imagination" suggest learn TK works on that principle...I decided I may give you one clue to look for over next 6 yrs there will be a tidle wave in US caused by quake 10.5 on rictor I know were but your didint urn right to know the actually location but expect it and also when you see the 2 suns know that end is very close....Now good by and dont forget these two predictions time is speeding up due to magnetic pole changes expect it to come quickly by.

Rainman, I was thinking, it is possible to alter space/time by thought, by creating an impression in space/time , with imagination, that forces a response from the universe. Like installing a program on a system. This is based on the fact, that even thoughts are physical manifestations.
I'm with you, Raj. But I think we need to talk about how all 3 aspects of "the matrix" play together in this manner. Space/time is the "canvas" upon which all Motions in the universe are played-out. But one also needs Matter in order to fully describe how any Motion is put into practice, as well as to quantify that Motion's affect on other Matter. So I maintain that Mass/Time (to balance Space/Time) is the "canvas" of Matter. The final "canvas" would then be Mass/Space, and we often call that "canvas" Tense or Temporality.

Any single thought comes about as a result of simultaneous "etchings" on all three of these "canvases". The measure of how much that thought can/does affect the universe depends upon a closed-loop process that can best be described as "the snowball effect". If the thought is only played-out in my brain, and I never externalize it, its impact can be very small indeed. While it could still be "detected" as patterns of heat and electromagnetic activity of my brain, and it is even possible to receive these patterns and possibly decode them, the chance of that thought having a large-scale impact on the universe is fairly small.

But now put the snowball in motion: Let's say I externalize that thought. I share it in conversation over coffee with a friend...or better yet, I share it with several friends on the TTI forum. I have now greatly extended that thought's "grip" on Massive SpaceTime. Each person that receives that thought, and internalizes it becomes another piece of Massive SpaceTime attached to the rolling "snowball" of that thought.

This is precisely why motivational coaches (a la Tony Robbins, etc.) encourage two major practices in lifting oneself above their current level of success:

1) Start a journal and write in it faithfully. This is your personal means to "get the snowball rolling" by externalizing thoughts/ideas and attaching Matter/Motion to them.
2) Externalize (in some manner or other) those ideas from your journal that excite you the most. Tell them to friends. Write papers for journals. Act them out. CREATE something from those ideas.

Thoughts???? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

It really hurts my brain trying to decipher and glean information from your posts. Please...at LEAST learn the use of a period (even though you are not coming back, others elsewhere will appreciate it). It is a wonderful invention that helps us divide one thought from another!

I decided I may give you one clue to look for over next 6 yrs there will be a tidle wave in US caused by quake 10.5 on rictor I know were but your didint urn right to know the actually location
Oh how lovingly benevolent of you! Please, please....tell me how I can "urn" the right to be told this important information. These types of statements are more elitist claptrap. And they again remind me of a certain European country that thinks they are better than everyone else (but always need the help of others in time of war on their country).

So where can I contact you when 2 suns do NOT manifest? If you truly believe these sorts of things are going to happen, you should be willing to be held accountable for spreading fear in the event they do NOT come to pass.

Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

who said its fear its good thing not listening it an ascension opportunity, anyway they will come to pass just wait k...your right I wont post here again it waste my time you had chance to ask your questions to busy flaming people good by...

I have not EVEN gotten into "flaming". I began nicely by asking pertinent (science) questions. When your friend showed obvious tendencies to skirt important issues (yes, science is important, no matter what some think), I simply pressed those issues. If you want to see REAL flaming, I'd be happy to oblige.

But oh yes, you keep promising to move on to post elsewhere. If you do choose to stay, I can "flame" you some more about your atrocious writing style. That, in itself, some would consider to be rude....giving an excuse for why you are not proficient enough to communicate above a 5th grade level, instead of trying harder. I fail to see why I should lend creedence and credibility to you and your "warnings" when they come packaged in such a poor writing style. If you want your message to get thru at the next place you visit, you would do well to start with sentences and periods. People will have one less thing to "flame" you about, and those who otherwise would not understand what you are saying may actually "get it".

Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

And they again remind me of a certain European country that thinks they are better than everyone else (but always need the help of others in time of war on their country).

I hope you mean France?!

Friends Of EarthTR125.0121

Rainman Time, in regards to your prospectal idea of manifesting thought into the outer world, yes I agree with you. There are many names for this concept, I know it as the Controling Your Sphere of Influence.

This practice is very similar to that of the Merkabah. You mentally position yourself in the down right center of the Tree, by the Tiphareth Sphere and then visualize the entire sephiroth expanding well beyond its normal boundaries. Then as the entire Tree lays in the horizontal plane make it bend so as the first and the tenth sephira touch each other. This will leave you with a ring or a circle and at the same time fusing the 1 and the 10 sephira in a wonderful blaze of light.

With this ring in the horizontal you would now need the other ring in the vertical to establish your sphere. This other ring would only come about from the one thing that is not actually in the Tree but you would just have created, yes Daath. The difference it is only one, as Daath is a function of Wisdom and Understanding, you will be able to make it expand as you gather knowledge, or experience as my friend Moses ben Rocabado used to say.

Once the sphere in place you will align the other sephiroth in an even position in your now three dimensional space, only that it is not three dimensional but sixteenth dimensional later on you will see why. By aligning this sephiroth as your judgenment advices you you will find patterns that would work well for you and others that would work even better, you must practice.

Once you have achieved a proper arrangement you will then place a thought in your sphere and then envision your sphere growing ever large encompassing everything. This would take your thought into an archetypal super structure of a spiritual level where/when you can properly manifest by and through the Will of G-D.

About the two suns, well two things come to my mind.

One 2001 Space Odissey
Two The Alcyon Star System. I think he might be reffering to this one though.

Alcyon is a star system with a star that has a double neutrino ring, what ever that is, and according to many mistics is getting closer to our own star system and would supposedly change our vibrational ratio to a higher frequency. The problem with this is that I have had my share of sky watching and for nearly thirty years and never did I see any such thing. Now for the other part, I have been able to observe through timephasing or RV and the star is actually out there. In fact the vibrational ratio of us HUMANS has been changing for the past twenty or so years. Mistics, those pesky little guys again, believe that yes there is something going on on the higher grounds.

Until later becomes now

Re: Truth, energy constant:

Utilization disclosure:Please note that according to Tap-ten associates in their post, that we are now going through a bump in energy levels, within this sector of the galaxy.

Please imagine that the center of the galaxy is a wheel with an axle?

Extending from this center point, this is a bar that rotates around the galaxy, once, every so many hundreds of thousands of years.

This bar is actually an energy emission from the center of the galaxy and this is what the Earth is going through now.

This energy bar raises the level of energy and also affects molecular structure.

This energy bream is referred to as the photon belt, and how this affects the structure of time travel, is that this energy bar changes certain constants, which would effect any proposed time machine settings.

This difference would mean, if one would want to come to this time, then they would have to either allow or make adjustments within such a time travel device.

Re: Truth, energy constant:

This is another one of those posts, Creedo, where I can make sense out of what you are saying. Nice job.

Now can you cite some references for increased energies we have been measuring? And I am talking other than sunspot activity, because we do know we have been at the peak of the normal 11 year sunspot cycle. Is there some other emission we have measured on earth to possibly confirm the effect of this photon belt? I'd be interested in reading about it.

And then Transient001 said:
In fact the vibrational ratio of us HUMANS has been changing for the past twenty or so years. Mistics, those pesky little guys again, believe that yes there is something going on on the higher grounds.
Speaking from my own personal experience over the past 20 years, I can certainly see a monotonically-increasing "pace of life" factor. In other words, I might describe it as a raising of frequency. But how much of this may also be due to internal system factors of our earth and our technology-driven society? Unless there is hard evidence of increased energy emissions, per Creedo's photon belt posting, then I would tend to believe the shift we are going thru is mostly powered by our own evolutionary need to further evolve.

Think of it on a personal level. What inspires you to excel in whatever it is you love to do? It is the "flame within you" that ignites your fire of interest, love, and passion in creating things in your world. It can be described as how we build energy within ourselves to a certain level, that it eventually "spontaneously" erupts into our own Will To Create. Therefore, I think the coming event is being driven primarily by ourselves. We are this continually evolving system of species, and as systems evolve and mature, new "emergent" properties are realized. This is precisely why I believe we must all be fully conscious that we ARE driving this event, such that we direct it to occur in the least harmful fashion.

Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

The measure of how much that thought can/does affect the universe depends upon a closed-loop process that can best be described as "the snowball effect". If the thought is only played-out in my brain, and I never externalize it, its impact can be very small indeed. While it could still be "detected" as patterns of heat and electromagnetic activity of my brain, and it is even possible to receive these patterns and possibly decode them, the chance of that thought having a large-scale impact on the universe is fairly small.

Yes, partly that, the snowball affect in a nut shell, is the more who believe, and the stronger they believe in it, the stronger it's effect. I wonder sometimes, that so many bizzare events occurr in this universe all the time, so much of what we imagine, actually comes true, that could it be possible, that we are actually creating our immediate reality, and our future.

However, I think that it maybe even possible, that the imagination of person alone, has a significant effect in space/time, that it manifests a universe, or a parallel universe, where the event imagined takes places. We are unaware, but all those interactions in our mind, are altering the infinity of space/time. This is incomprehensible and can never be known, however can this effect be made subjective. Meaning, is it possible to pinpoint your exact location in the infinity of space/time, in your imagination, and alter your immediate reality.

For instance: In front of me, is a ping pong ball, resting on the table. I have to will it to levitate 10 feet above me. If I pinpoint the instance of that ball in the infinity of space/time, I will not be able to levitate it, because the path of xyz I need to move it through and spatial dimensions also need to be pinpointed in the infinity of space/time. I must then, for every nanosecond, imagine the ball levitating in relation to the spatial space of its path, untill it is 10 feet in the air. I have forced a response from the universe, by confusing it, that the ball is is fact levitated. It's levitation is only an illusion.

For instance in visual and auditory hallucination or even in a lucid dream, we can alter our perceptive reality, by forcing a response from our brain, or by imaginaging it, likewise we can alter the perceptive reality of others by stimulating them. Existence itself is the imagination of space/time, if we can alter our perceptive reality by imagination, then we should be able to alter our physical reality, by imagination.

So when I try and levitate the ping pong ballright now, I will not be able to, but in alternative universe, I have. Only if I could pinpoint its exact instance and have the computational power, to imagine its path of xyz and the spatial dimensions, and then for ever nanosecond imagine it rising in relation to spatial space, could I levitate it.

Is it possible, that people who have claimed to have had psychic happenings or telekensis happen to them, but which lasts only seconds, that they have managed to directly or indirectly pinpoint it's exact location in the infinity of space/time and caused a tiny event to happen, like the ball being pushed a little by a seemingly unknown force.

If my theory is correct, then what is possible with such technology, would be endless. Materializing objects from nowhere, teleporting, freezing time about you, travelling into the future, causing events to happen.

Wow..... I'm probably dreaming!

Now good by and dont forget these two predictions time is speeding up due to magnetic pole changes expect it to come quickly by.

I hope the change in poles isn't going to be used by these Plaideans in human bodies to fulfill their prophecies - this is a natural phenomenon which occurs every 100,000 years or something. We're already overdue one, but scientists (not alien forces) predict it to happen in the next few 100 years - might seem like a long wait, but we're talking planetary scale here!! It will not be instantaneous - there will be a period when the poles will be in a state of flux. Compasses will no longer be reliable and due to the moving poles, the Aurora Borealis will be visible all over the world. Unfortunately due to the moving magnetic fields, cases of cancer will also increase. Humans have never lived through a pole shift, so it should be an interesting experience.

However, it has happened plenty of times in the history of the planet and as far as I know, animals which existed at the time of these events have not moved up the density scale.

Of course who's going to remember the scientific explanations when we'll have every religious organisation claiming it's the end of days!!

Unfortunately this is the best(ie not claiming the end of life as we know it) link I could find. I remember seeing an excellent documentary about the reasons for the shift, but I now believe it impossible to find a nice unbiased view from Google!!

About.com description

James

Alot of your reality or history if you want to call it has been inserted for the purpose to create chaos, the ones that are controling this sector of space are about to lose there power for you are rebeling even if you do not realise this many are awakening to reality is not as it seems.

You are correct one can control own reality such method of comunicating this with the universe is numberology as everything has a mathamatical expression or name if you want to call it, using these names one can control ones reality; geometry key factor to discovering secrets behind crop circles...

In the coming 8 years people are going to notice alot changes in oneself many will awaken to reality, many may seem to posess super natrual powers, etc this is all due to the DNA strand changing from 2 strand up to 12 some may already be higher even now this increases frequecy and if in correct frequecy when wave hits oneself will move to a 4th density reality where thought controls enviroment, this is called a ascension and it is earths time in 2012 of month december for this to arrive...

Magnetic pole shifts suggest look back at diasters reference to shifts occurance...Im glad your thinking about this science does agree something is happening also I predict alot crazy stuff going to happen in USA before anywhere else first and the Middle East. I would also like to say frequecy jaming is occuring by televisions all electricals even computers suggest if wish to ascend remove all such influences up to oneself this will help ones natrual abilitys come to self quicker...

Hmmm... would computers count as one of those influences? If so, I dearly hope YOU'LL remove that influence and set an example for us all!