The Key Of Time

KerrTexas

Super Moderator
Written long ago, are the Emerald Tablets of Hermes Trismegistus...The following from a tablet entitiled..

...................................................................................................

The Key of Time

List ye, O man. Take of my wisdom. Learn of the deep hidden mysteries of space. Learn of the Thought that grew in the abyss, bringing Order and Harmony in space.

Know ye, O man, that all that exists has being only because of the Law. Know ye the Law and ye shall be free, never be bound by the fetters of night.

Far, through strange spaces, have I journeyed into the depth of the abyss of time, learning strange and yet stranger mysteries, until in the end all was revealed. Know ye that mystery is only mystery when it is knowledge unknown to man. When you have plumbed the heart of all mystery, knowledge and wisdom will surely be thine.

Seek ye and learn that Time is the secret whereby ye may be free of this space.

Long have I,Hermes, sought wisdom; aye, and shall seek to eternity's end for know I that ever before receding shall move the goal I seek to attain. Even the Lords of the Cycles know that not yet have They reached the goal, for with all of their wisdom, they know that Truth ever grows.

Once, in a past time, I spoke to the Dweller. Asked of the mystery of time and space. Asked him the question that surged in my being, saying: 'O Master, what is time?'

Then to me spoke He, the Master: 'Know ye, O Hermes, in the beginning there was void and nothingness: a timeless, spaceless, nothingness. And into the nothingness came a thought, purposeful, all-pervading, and It filled the Void. There existed no matter, only force, a movement, a vortex of vibration of the purposeful thought that filled the Void.'

And I questioned the Master, saying: 'Was this thought eternal?' And answered me the Dweller, saying: 'In the beginning, there was eternal thought, and for thought to be eternal, time must exist. So into the all-pervading thought grew the Law of Time. Aye, time which exists through all space, floating in a smooth, rhythmic movement that is eternally in a state of fixation. Time changes not, but all things change in time. For time is the force that holds events separate, each in its proper place. Time is not in motion, but ye move through time as your consciousness moves from one event to another. Aye, by time ye exist, all in all, an eternal One existence. Know ye that even though in time ye are separate, yet still are One in all times existent.' Ceased then the voice of the Dweller, and departed I to ponder on time.

...................................................................................................

An interesting story. If we read it more closely, we can extract some very important statements.

1. There exsited no matter, only FORCE

2. A MOVEMENT

3. A VORTEX OF VIBRATION

Here are the essenses of creation, unfolding...Nothingness--Force--Movement--Vibration

Force -- Movement -- Vibration

And I questioned the Master, saying: 'Was this thought eternal?' And answered me the Dweller, saying: 'In the beginning, there was eternal thought, and for thought to be eternal, time must exist. So into the all-pervading thought grew the Law of Time. Aye, time which exists through all space, floating in a smooth, rhythmic movement that is eternally in a state of fixation. Time changes not, but all things change in time. For time is the force that holds events separate, each in its proper place. Time is not in motion, but ye move through time as your consciousness moves from one event to another. Aye, by time ye exist, all in all, an eternal One existence. Know ye that even though in time ye are separate, yet still are One in all times existent.' Ceased then the voice of the Dweller, and departed I to ponder on time
..................................................................................................1. In the beginning, there was eternal thought

2. For thought to be eternal, time must exist

3. INTO the thought grew the Law of Time

4. Time is movement that is in a state of fixation

5. Time is the FORCE that holds events seperate

6. Time is not in motion

7. Your consciousness moves from one event to another

8. Eternal One Existence

9. Even though in Time you are separate, yet you are still One in all times existent.

At face value, the theological slant is evident. However, if we change out "some" of the wording with what science knows so far...these statements will become easier to understand as the foundation of time and creation.

By breaking down the information contained within this tablet, we can build a foundation towards understanding what time actually is and what kind of relationship mankind has with creation and time.

I will post the following sections of the tablet later on in this thread. I would like to read your interpretations of what has been presented so far. What kind of connections can you make with what was written upon this tablet, with your understanding of the related scientific knowledge of today.

Oft did I ponder the words of the Dweller. Then sought I to solve the mystery of time.

Found I that time moves through strange angles . Yet only by curves could I hope to attain the key that would give me access to the time-space. Found I that only by moving upward and yet again by moving to right-ward could I be free from the time of this movement.

Forth I came from out of my body, moved in the movements that changed me in time. Strange were the sights I saw in my journeys, many the mysteries that opened to view. Aye, saw I man's beginning, learned from the past that nothing is new.

Seek ye, O man, to learn the pathway that leads through the spaces that are formed forth in time.

Forget not, O man, with all of thy seeking that Light is the goal ye shall seek to attain . Search ye ever for Light on thy pathway and ever for thee the goal shall endure. Let not thine heart turn ever to darkness. Light let thine Soul be, a sun on the way. Know ye that in the eternal brightness, ye shall ever find thy Soul hid in the Light, never fettered by bondage to darkness, ever it shines forth a Sun of the Light.

Aye, know, though hidden in darkness, your Soul, a spark of the true flame, exists. Be ye One with the greatest of all Lights. Find at the Source, the End of thy goal.

Light is life, for without the great Light nothing can ever exist. Know ye, that in all formed matter, the heart of Light always exists. Aye, even though bound in the darkness, inherent Light always exists.

.................................................................................................

1. Time moves through strange angles

2. Yet only by curves could I hope to attain the key that would give me access to the time-space

3. "Light" is the goal you seek to attain

4. Find at the source, the End of your goal.

1. There existed no matter, only force

2. A movement

3. A vortex of vibration

4. In the beginning, there was eternal thought

5. For thought to be eternal, time must exist

6. INTO the thought grew the Law of Time

7. Time is movement that is in a state of fixation

8. Time is the FORCE that holds events separate

9. Time is not in motion

10. Your consciousness moves from one event to another

11. Eternal One Existence

13. Even though in Time you are separate, yet you are still One in all times existent.

14. Time moves through strange angles

15. Yet only by curves could I hope to attain the key that would give me access to the time-space

16. "Light" is the goal you seek to attain

17. Find at the source, the End of your goal.

Friend Overlord

Truly interesting indeed. What seems even mores entising is the fact that your conclusions are veritable proof of the one thing that the people of the world most mundane keep ever denying, That everything is thought, and that thought is all there is for all there is is of the ONE.

And the ONE thought is undivided inside all of us. And that ONE thought is the ONE true God Everlasting. And by being undivided it makes us just but ONE being. By seeking unity AChD and Love DVD shall we ever be bequethed with the Greatest of All the Mysteries Most Concealed, The Name IAHVH.

The tablest of Hermes are of great importance and truly oneof the first manifest of Kabbalistic knowledge. Therein are grest secrets waitning to be discovered.

Seek out ye fellow brother the work of Picus de la Mirandolla, "Kabbalistic Conclusions" about God, Unity and the most sacred of things. It might be of further illumination.

Until later becomes now

Well, well Ovrlrd:

It seems you REALLY want to accelerate the connections between "ancient mysticism" and the scientific foundations I have been describing! I'm all for that! :)

Yes, I will also agree with our good friend Transient that the writings of Hermes are a very important link to Qabalistic knowledge, and as OvrLrd has already shown us, they provide insights from a great many years ago that can clearly be aligned with the findings of "modern" physics as well as the directions that physics is moving.

The following summary from the material of Hermes that OvrLrd has provided us is excellent. But I would like to focus on the points that I have coded in BOLD:

1. There existed no matter, only force2. A movement

3. A vortex of vibration

9. Time is not in motion

13. Even though in Time you are separate, yet you are still One in all times existent.

15. Yet only by curves could I hope to attain the key that would give me access to the time-space

These items in bold are directly relative to the "story" I have been telling on this forum for quite awhile now. The "story" of how Mass, Space, and Time are not "real" individual things, but rather are an integrated, triplex Physical Matrix of Massive SpaceTime. Thus, we could even extend the thoughts of Hermes from #1 above to state: There exists no Mass, nor Space, nor Time, only Force.And now, to demonstrate how the thoughts of Hermes tie-into what I have been discussing here with regard to Massive SpaceTime, Force, Energy, Information, and INTENTION, I would like to present 3 graphics that summarize, in a manner of speaking, this "story" I have been telling:
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

So there we are. Now I would like to put this "story" into words that you can read and associate with a path as we move up the Tree Of Life in the grahpics above.

1) The physical universe, as we perceive it, is a 3-way, integrated Physical Matrix of Massive Space Time.

2) This Matrix of Massive SpaceTime is perceived by our consciousness as being 3 separate entities, which we call Mass, Space, and Time. These perceptions of our consciousness are also the 3 fundamental units (or dimensions) that our physical sciences use to describe our entire physical universe.

3) Our conscious mind forms thoughts based on the perceptions of Mass, Space, and Time. These thoughts are related to concepts we call Matter (how Mass changes over Time), Motion (how Space changes over Time), and Tense (how Mass changes with respect to Space).

4) Our scientists have derived important physical measures and equations that describe how Matter, Motion, and Tense all play together in our Physical Matrix. We call these physical measures Forces (translational) and Moments (rotational). Sir Issac Newton brought to an end our human Age of Force by defining the ultimate relationships of Force and Moment, which are amazingly similar to one another:

F = m*a

Force is equal to the quantity of Mass times the time rate of change of velocity (translational acceleration) of that Mass.

M = I*alpha

Moment is equal to the quantity of Moment of Inertia times the time rate of change of rotational velocity (rotational acceleration) of that Moment of Inertia.

5) The Age of Force gave way to the Age of Energy, and scientists after Newton began to quantify a new physical measure that appeared to hold sway (control) over Forces and Moments. We call that physical measure Energy, and many scientists showed us how it is yet another form of "Matter in Motion" by describing how Energy is proportional to Mass times velocity squared. Albert Einstein brought an end to the Age of Energy by defining the ultimate relationship of Energy to Matter and Motion with his famous:

E = m*c^2

The total Energy inherent in any Mass (m) is equal to the value of that Mass times the constant of the speed of light, squared.

6) The Age of Information began in the 1940s with the scientific work of people like Claude Shannon, Alan Turing, and so many others who helped quantify a new physical measure that we have come to call Information. These advances helped us to realize advanced control systems which utilize the concept of closed-loop feedback as a means to control Energy. And so, here in the latter days of the Age of Information, we are quite aware that Information holds sway over (controls) the expenditures of Energy. And we recall from our earlier ages that Energy holds sway over Force, and Force holds sway over our integrated Physical Matrix of Massive SpaceTime.

My, my.... isn't this INTERESTING how this all is fitting together quite nicely? Can anyone see the obvious extension to the material above (and how it applies to the writings of Hermes) that will take us beyond the Age of Information and into the Age of INTENTION?

Are we ready to meet our Maker? ;)

RMT

Since we are building a foundation in this thread, let us study the source that the ( thoughts / force ) Tree of Life eminates from...the nature of...

..................................................................................................

3. A vortex of vibration

..................................................................................................

all particles can be considered to be waves

a wave can propagate until it exists in all locations and at all times

a pure sine wave continues for ever, its location is indeterminable since it is everywhere. The addition of two pure sine waves of similar amplitude and frequency produces areas of constructive and destructive interference

duality of light

Dual Helix of DNA

NOTE: when you click into the Dual Helix DNA site, click on the little green arrow(go) button to reach the final frame of the animation

Rainman,Here we go again with the pictures and graphs and bar charts. lol, I take it you enjoy visual stimulation
Excellent contribution to this thread, Ren. I see you really took the time to read the posts and ponder the meanings of what was written. It is refreshing to know that there are some people that take the idea of time travel seriously and use their intellect to make positive contributions to the flow of the thread.Good Job, Ren, I am impressed!

Rainman,Here we go again with the pictures and graphs and bar charts. lol, I take it you enjoy visual stimulation.
Ren,So I guess I am to take this as meaning you don't see the relevance, or don't understand the scientific relationships I am depicting? Why not explain what you don't "get" about this view of science, instead of whistling past the graveyard?RMT

Light...a creation from the vortex of vibration , does Light have any effect on physical matter? A human body as an example ?

Lighting Up The Human Brain

Most people are aware that light affects human behaviour and can be used to treat disorders such as Seasonal Affective Disorder, but now researchers from the University of Surrey and the University of Liege have found new evidence that light administered during the night immediately reduces sleepiness and boosts human brain function. These significant findings are published in today's issue of Current Biology.

The brain processes light information to visually represent the environment but it also detects changes in ambient light level. The latter information induces non-image forming responses mediated by neural systems partially distinct from the visual system.

In humans, light acutely improves alertness but the mechanisms and brain areas underpinning this effect were unknown. Using functional brain imaging, normal subjects were studied in darkness following exposures to white light of various durations. Although all the brain scans were acquired in the same dark conditions, brain activity (cortical attention network) in those subjected to white light was significantly increased in proportion to the duration of previous illumination. The subjects' alertness was similarly enhanced by exposure to light.

Moreover, researchers Fabien Perrin, now at the University of Lyon, Derk-Jan Dijk of the University of Surrey and Pierre Maquet of the University of Liege also show that activity in a suprachiasmatic hypothalamic area, which includes a nucleus known in animals as the master clock, was also related to the duration of light exposures.

These findings underscore the profound effects of light on the human brain and have important implications for understanding the effects of light on human behaviour.

The study was supported by the Belgian Fondation Mdicale Reine Elisabeth, the Research Fund of Ulg, the PAI/IAP Interuniversity Pole of Attraction P5/04 and by the Wellcome Trust.

Yes...light can effect human behaviour. Wonder Why?

Sound...?

There are seven Principles which characterize sound and which ultimately determine the effect that sound has on the human body and its energy systems. These are the Principles of Resonance, Rhythm, Melody, Harmony, Pitch, Timbre, and Toning.

Comparison to postings above, key words...

1. Resonance

2. Rhythm

3. Melody

4. Harmony

5. Pitch

6. Timbre

7. Toning

spacer.png

So, we can say that the range of wavenumbers and the size of the beats are inversely proportional. And so,

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Since waves vary in both time and displacement, this idea can be applied to angular frequency,
spacer.png
and time, T.

The graphics and text have a slight problem within this post...can anyone guess what the problem is?

Something to ponder ;

There are some things that only can be said, and cannot be written. This is one reason why the "------------" tradition cannot be recovered from written materials alone. Without apprenticeship, hands-on-experience, the written sources are inevitably misunderstood by most people,and forced into 3-D physicality, where they are seemingly non-functional.

If it's hyper-physical, then how can you explain it to those locked within a 3-D understanding of reality?

""" Woe, unto the man who asserts that this {----- } intends to relate ot only commonplace things and secular narratives; for if this were so, then in present times likewise the written words might be written with more attractive narratives...Now the narratives are its garments. He who thinks that these garments are the understandings themselves deserves to perish and have no share in the world to come.

Woe, unto the fools who look no further when they see an elegant robe! More valuable than the garment is the body which carries it, and more valuable than that, is the soul which animates the body. Fools only see the garment, the intelligent see the body, the wise see the soul, its proper being, and in time the 'upper soul ' will stand revealed.""" Zohar

Key Of Time -- Hermes Trismegistus

Phase II

Light is life, for without the great Light nothing can ever exist. Know ye, that in all formed matter, the heart of Light always exists. Aye, even though bound in the darkness, inherent Light always exists.

Once I stood in the Halls of Amenti and heard the voice of the Lords of Amenti, saying in tones that rang through the silence, words of power, mighty and potent. Chanted they the song of the cycles, the words that opened the path to beyond. Aye, I saw the great path opened and looked for an instant into the beyond. Saw I the movements of the cycles, vast as the thought of the Source could convey.

Knew I then that even Infinity is moving on to some unthinkable end. Saw I that the Cosmos is Order and part of a movement that extends to all space, a part of an Order of Orders, constantly moving in a harmony of space. Saw I the wheeling of cycles like vast circles across the sky. Knew I then that all that has being is growing to meet yet other being in a far-off grouping of space and of time. Knew I then that in Words are power to open the planes that are hidden from man. Aye, that even in Words lies hidden the key that will open above and below.

Based on the previous posts, Light consists of sine waves, as does sound. No one guessed, so far, that the graphics in the Sound? post are illustrations of light waves, as are the descriptions that accompany the figures. If not told of the fact that the illustrations were light waves, how would one be able to tell them apart from Sound Waves ?

Sine waves are vibrations, of which the nature of has been supported from various sources I provided in the appropriate posts. So we can now move forward with our foundation to The Key of Time.

Once again, by extracting specific phrases or words from the new portion quoted from The Key Of Time, the connections become clearer, and science again merges with the mystic.

1. Light ( Vibration ) is life.

2. Without Light ( vibration ) nothing can ever exist.

3. In All Formed Matter, The HEART of Light always exists.

4. Saying in tones that rang through the silence, words of power, mighty and potent

5. Chanted they the song of the cycles, the words that opened the path to beyond.

6. I saw the great path opened and looked for an instant into the beyond

7. Saw I the movements of the cycles, vast as the thought of the Source could convey.

8. The Cosmos is Order

9. A movement that extends to all space. , constantly moving

10. A part of an Order of Orders

11. The wheeling of cycles

12. All that has being is growing to meet yet other being in a far-off grouping of space and of

....time

13. Words are power to open the planes that are hidden from man

14. in Words lies hidden the key that will open above and below

All together an interesting picture begins to emerge;

1. There existed no matter, only force

2. A movement

3. A vortex of vibration

9. Time is not in motion

18. Light ( Vibration ) is life.

19. Without Light ( vibration ) nothing can ever exist.

20. In All Formed Matter, The HEART of Light always exists.

21. Saying in tones that rang through the silence, words of power, mighty and potent

22. Chanted they the song of the cycles, the words that opened the path to beyond.

23. I saw the great path opened and looked for an instant into the beyond

24. Saw I the movements of the cycles, vast as the thought of the Source could convey.

25. The Cosmos is Order

26. A movement that extends to all space. , constantly moving

27. A part of an Order of Orders

28. The wheeling of cycles

29. All that has being is growing to meet yet other being in a far-off grouping of space and of

.....time

30. Words are power to open the planes that are hidden from man

31. In Words lies hidden the key that will open above and below

OvrLrdLegion,

Interesting text. I did a bit of online research and the only reference that I can find as to their actual origin is that a "mysterious" Dr. Doreal published them in the 1930's.

I couldn't find a single scholarly reference to them anywhere. I checked Google and even checked about 100 university online references in the USA, UK, India, Egypt, South Africa and France. Not a single reference.

But if this particular "chapter" was ritten in the 1930's the context doesn't surprise me. It's a fairly decent description of Special and General Relativity with a bit of QM cosmology tossed in - which were the cutting edge of physics in the 1930's (especially QM which had only existed as a theory for less than 10 years and GTR was only five years older).

So the mystery becomes deeper. There is another tablet that quote "Alexander the Great may be the discoverer of the Tablet (which may actually be green glass, rather than green stone granite), and it is one of the few remaining works of Egyptian (many burnt in the library at Alexandria). "

This tablet may have been the original that many may have "added " onto, and since Dr. Doreal was a founder of a ....er ..."theological" group, it is entirely posible that his "tablets" were created to suit the needs of his "Temple".

The research I did, only brief so far, claims that the Dr. got the text from a tablet in Tibet.

One source claims that "Thoth" was from Atlantis, and that the tablets were written 25,000 years or so ago, which I highly doubt.

"Thoth" is an interesting read, the Greeks came up with the name "Hermes". How can one post the mystery surrounding all these anceint figures. Considered Gods in there time, who they actually were has been lost in time and myth.

In the search for The Key Of Time, the information in this particular " Tablet", still puts the information in a format that does fit into the theory that I have regarding time.

Namely, that the source of All, is from a vibration. The vibration results with the comination of ( in modern terms ) sine waves. The waves consist of basic energies, spread across a range of frequences, resulting in all that exists.

It becomes interesting to note that in our day, we have so much trouble with the nature of light...is it a wave or a particle...and/or both?

I pointed out that physical "constructs" are effected by light and sound waves. Depending upon specific aspects of the combination of several components of the "waves".

A friend that tested the integrity of missles in the silos, used speakers from which they pumped Rock and Roll through to put stress of the rockets.

Since it is possible to effect physical objects with vibration ( the essence of all energy ), then I can see how the proper combination of vibration/frequencies...whether light/sound/magnetic/etc..

could result with the generation of just the right cycle of energy required to perform a time travelling experiment.

I dont reaaly foresee a person travelling about in time, but , information is an entirely different ball of wax. As technology adavances with the transmission of data via light/lazers...the chance of someone in the future using such a method seems likely.

If this is so, then that means that "somebody" from the future has sent these wave packets towards the past...and it is now a question of finding a way to receive them and/or isolate those signals.

Even by using a morse code within a carrier wave, such as in the XM Satelite transmissions, the key lays within seperating the signals.

Obviously, my theory is not a new idea, since this concept has been used in movies, i.e. Contact.

I checked out the possible building of a receiver station that could "catch" a broad range of transimission, but alas, too expensive. It was interestng to learn that some of the receviers cover such a vast spectrum, that if you were able to get one in Canada, you would be able to receive cell-phone signals. This version is illegal in the U.S.

spacer.png

"""The R8500-04-GOVT model is the same as above, but without the 824-849 / 869-894 MHz cellular gap and can be purchased via government users or for export only."""

That revelation was interesting in itself...watch what ya say on the airways, eh?

Just as an add on to the above post...another friend I had was really into the operation of ham radios. His knowledge of electronics allowed him to build an attachment for his manufactured base unit. This self-created unit was able to scan along the sides of the designated frequencies. So instead of having to "lock-on" to a specific frequency, he could manuever accross the range of frequencies without "stops".

We heard alot of interesting things squeezed in-between the normal transmissions. Gibberish to us in those days..but interesting all the same.

Funny thing was that he also beefed up the amperage ( alot ) to his unit, and if he adjusted the controls properly and keyed up to broadcast, every Television Set within a several block radius would "buzz" out. He had a 60' customized directional antenna, so needless to say, in time, he was taken off the air by certain folks. He did become rather dis-liked by many neigbors. Go figure?

Was kind of a rush when he did amp up and hit the bar on the mike, the whole system would crackle with the power.

He did receive post cards from many places around the world, people with whom he had spoken to. It was alot of fun, while it lasted.

Time is movement that is in a state of fixation

Time is the FORCE that holds events separate

Time is not in motion

Your consciousness moves from one event to another

Eternal One Existence

Even though in Time you are separate, yet you are still One in all times existent.

These statements are really what this thread is all about.

Time is NOT in motion.

It is our consciousness that moves.

Posted above, is how light and sound can effect the human body, including the brain...consciousness. So, does in not stand to reason that with the correct combination of light and sound, the consciousness may be able to shift within time?

I am beginning to experiment with this idea in mind and will log into this thread the progress of this experiment. The only thing I havent decided on yet, is what frequencies of sound and light to use. Any suggestions?

What I will be using to start with is a program from this site...

Brian Wave Generator