Time limit to edit a post

Nicolas

Temporal Navigator
Hey Cosmo,

I don't know you if you addressed this in one of your latest announcements, but I've noticed I can't edit some of my posts I did a while ago. Sometime I pick up on small mistakes I made and wanna correct them but now I can only edit posts made in a recent past.

I just wanted to know what is the time window for editing posts.

Thanks!

Hey Cosmo,I don't know you if you addressed this in one of your latest announcements, but I've noticed I can't edit some of my posts I did a while ago. Sometime I pick up on small mistakes I made and wanna correct them but now I can only edit posts made in a recent past.
I just wanted to know what is the time window for editing posts.

Thanks!
Hi Nicolas!The time limit for editing a post (or thread title) is 60 minutes - This is partly to stop disgruntled members from going back and mass-deleting their old posts, but also to prevent people from changing the continuity or context of a discussion by editing something that already has a response.

I can up the limit a bit, but if there's ever anything you want to edit but can't, just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to take care of it :)

Oh yeah I'm well aware of the reasons, I totally understand why there's a limit. :)

This is what I wanted to know: I have one hour to review my bad grammar.:thumbsup: