Time Navigation

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Here is my current working idea for time device check my site for flow drawings
Computer Time Server or CTS.

Concept: Set up a dedicated computer time server ( linix box would be nice more reliable
check walmart.com for $299 box) with battery back up and all redundant back up possible
this would sink to atomic clock through phone or gps.

Step one: Construct message program that will send text or Morse code pulses or test
pulses at a precise dedicated time, this would be possible for current and future time. In
other words enter simple message and then enter time of transmission (insertion) then time
of reception (released time). The first step would be to get this box to work with in itself.
In other words to type test message then send in 5 minutes the program would do itself,
than receive in 3 days. You have just sent a message to the future. So far this is similar to
a time announce or digital assistant program. A wake up call if you will (but with your
message). Also a complete log would be kept of transmitted and received pulses.

Step two: Send message back in time.
Enter message time of transmission than time of reception, the message would then leave
on a digital or analog I/O card (basically a card that interfaces your computer to external
hardware similar to remote control devises or PLC’s Programmable logic controllers)
this message would be inserted into the external Hardware i.e. (transmitter /receiver)

External hardware: This is the tricky part, obviously the computer is always on ready to
transmit and receive from this external device. It must be left on and message event must
proceed at a designated time. At first it would be easier to send a series of cascading
counting pulses that vary each transmission so you can decipher when in the future that
pulse would occur. Example you no that on Tuesday 1000 hours it will send 10 pulses so
if on pre-Monday you receive 10 pulses you have received a message from the future
(assuming theses pulse have come from your external hardware not internal from the
computer remember the computer can send pulses forward through time not back) This
future event would be controlled by the computer not you! no time paradox here, like I
forgot to type the pulse so how could the past receive it.
External time box this is where I am brain storming. The box would transmit/receive
Light, RF, Radiation, Particles or what ever method or modulation proves time
susceptible, it good be an accelerator or decelerator (absolute zero). maybe the reflections
of the past would be show in the future (remember we are talking simple pulses here) This
external hardware would also need to be vary reliable, always on so to speak.

To me this is the elemental basis of  a workable time server or traveler, the pulses travel
they are better equipped to do it..

Pro’s: No time paradox, no living matter, simple pulse transmission- reception
Con’s: no proven time transmitter (at least for sending to past)

Please send me your ideas for time transmitter or field generator to transmit into,
sendto: [email protected]        “Vision through electronics.”   I am planing to build in
my garage, not joking, if it doesn’t work out, hey I still get some good electronics out of
the experiment. (:
Project title:  Time Server Project
related equipment,  Time server, Time reference, Time transmitter.

Imagine sending the lotto numbers to the past! HAHA that would cover the costs!

This is a new idea as far as I know, I thought details of it yesterday , although ever since I
started in broadcasting I entertained the idea of transmitting through time and how to do
it. My recent contract computer work and knowledge tied the transmitter to the server in
my mind, mainly for logging, tracking and analyze, recording and timed transmission and
so on.

Let me say this project is in the conceptual stage (its only been one day of official work on
the time server).
I did a time search on MSN for time travel and it lead me here.
Let me say I know transmitters I have worked and tested, trouble shooted full power TV
and FM transmitters analog and digital, I was a chief engineer for a TV station for over
ten years. I have a AAS degree in broadcast electronics. I also am a certified commercial
electrician and not to bad with computers I built (put together) the one I am using now. I
say this not to brag (it was a lot of work and study) but to establish some creditability as I
have read a lot of wild posts in this area. (which is good let freedom ring).

Look for a web site (geo cities) soon (for real) under search word vistronics to present
this and many other ideas. I lost or someone ripped off my Hand spring Visor platinum
PDA, so some ideas are lost (yes I back up but I got hit with the lovebug virus and had to
reformatt both my computers than I took a trip with out backing up anyway....)

On to your comments,
The core idea is to send numbers (code) through time.
If you will, think, of a time “SETI” a “search for extra temporal transmissions”, instead of
extraterrestrial. The movie contact showed a form of this when they replayed the “Hitler
TV broadcast”, not like what I propose, but you get the idea.

I think this idea will work because its electrons, or particles or a Light wave or a RF
envelope that is doing the time travel (what ever method by trail and error experiment
proves itself.)

I mean lets start at the beginning, you know take baby steps, before getting online and
saying I got a time machine you can jump in.
Like Marconi in the early radio days with a spark gap transmitter, did he build a TV
transmitter? No but it lead to it. Exact parallel to the Time Server.

Much of what I described uses existing technology, but to transmit through time you need
a hole or a field (maybe you do not need this), a zone of non-temporality, a door so to
speak (or a peep hole), you know what is great about this idea is only needs to be a pin
hole to focus your RF (High F microwave) Beam or it could be laser, or modulated Ions
like in a klystron transmitter Particle Beam. Again trail and error experiments, scientific
observation of data, hard work and experamentation is needed.
Do you think some one just sat down and dreamed up TV?

I have several Ideas for the Time transmitter, one borrows from the alternate energy
people, of High speed spinning magnets, creating magnetic fields in a cylinder (of varying
polarity), and what is happening at the center of this field, the middle of this cylinder?
could this be the place to focus the message beam? And what if we density modulated this
area with a klystron beam?. Which is contained by magnetic force? Would the remnant
show through time? what of the harmonics? What about a microwave beam? Instead of
magnets what if we used super high voltage to generate a field 250KV plus? What then?
Do you know?  To create fields of this power and intensity require a lot of power 480
Volt AC 3 phase at a hundred amps. (Imagine that wired to my garage LOLL)

This Idea may not work, but with out experiment I can not say. But I have 2 more of my
own ideas for the transmitter not to much related to above. (notice we have not talked yet
about the receiver)

I am a big fan of OPEN SOURCE so share your ideas.
I am a applied technology guy I want generate data drawings ect.
I like to wax Philosophic sometimes but I am here for nuts and bolts and planning.
http://www.geocities.com/vistronic/index.html

I always thought that time travel navigation would work something like a musical time signature,ie. 3/4 time, or 5/8 time. Considering the expanding universe, and the relativity of space/time, different eras of time would seem to me to have a fundamentally different "tempo" as it were. It's kind of a simplistic model, musical time signatures, for what must be infinitely more textural. But it seems a possibly applicable approach.