Time Travel: Another Theory

FB_01

Temporal Novice
Hello everyone and to all those interested on what I'm about to discuss.

I'm just a kid who have done some research and studies myself. But even with that fact, I want to share something that no one, in all of the websites I viewed talking about time travel, has ever analyzed like I did.

I'll start with John Titor. He claimed to be a time traveler from 2036 and explained a lot of things to us about worldlines, the String Theory and how it affects time traveling, and time traveling itself. I will not waste the time explaining it all to you since most of you already know what's all of this. Now, I found a flaw inside his statements. Although I admire his intelligence, I can't be fool. How is he wrong? Well, first Oliver Williams(the founder of the website johntitor.com) quoted that, "Worldlines are infinite." (I'm not sure if that's he actually said it but that's how I interpreted it.) Well, worldlines are not infinite, although it is indefinite. I'll explain all step by step later.

Secondly, he said that there is a multiple universe, not just one. In my opinion, there's only one universe. Again, I'll explain everything later.

Lastly, if you're a real time traveler, you should know that going back in time, or as he claims, another universe, you won't be able to go back to the same worldline you're in at the future. And the mere fact that you existed in the past time will alter all worldlines.

Now, here's my theory:

1. Data-based Theory

I'm not saying I'm an atheist, but there is a big possibility that God doesn't exist. How did I come up with that? Analyze carefully, how did everything started? No one knows. My theory is that our universe(galaxy, solar system, planet, everything) is a big "computer". Data flows freely before everything started, and when it began, all those data combined and produce an AI-based program that created the rest. Establishing this opinion, everything is data-based; humans, land, sea, galaxy, sun, moon, everything. One example I can give that will support this idea is, if you're watching ghost hunting series, you'll notice that they use EM wave detectors to identify the position of "ghost". The fact that you are able to detect such things supports the idea of the theory. And data, as we know, can produce frequencies and magnetic waves( mostly frequencies, that's how cellphone and other wireless gadgets work). So we can say that everything is just a small data, and all of us are arranged accordingly to produce worldlines reflecting everything we do. Which brings us to the second concept;

2. The Principle of Counting

Remember how I said that worldlines are not infinite? Well it's true. I believe that all of our actions affect everyone, no matter how small it is and these actions create worldlines presenting different outcomes depending on the starting point. It is similar to permutation. Now here's where the first theory comes. If everything is just a data, then we can represent it as folders containg subfolders, and those subfolders contain subfolders as well, and so on until it reaches a certain end where a worldline for an individual will be separated and be restarted to create a new one. The subfolders are our actions and things that will affect other data by executing the program.That's where permutation comes in. Here's my equation:the number of worldline W is equal to the population n of the world in a single line permutation, each doing n actions at a time.

So W= P
_____n n ________,where n is both the population and an individuals action. It sounds confusing indeed

And how it is related to the principle of counting? Let's have an example: Person A did something to Person B that lead A met Person C, and this is in worldline A. But in worldline B, Person A still met Person C without the appearance of Person B because of a certain action. An it goes on until it reaches the end of a certain individual's worldline length. And the length is equal to actions and people he/she met. And actions create worldlines that has different outcomes. It's actually a simple permutation. Now, how do we time travel to procure our desired outcome? The 3rd theory comes in....

3. The Time Leap Theory

Since we established the idea of everything being a data, then we can say that we can disrupt the frequency of these data and push our own to the past. Like clicking the "back" button in a computer but we cut and copied our own to paste it to another folder and make a new worldline. How do we do it? This is something I'm still working on but my theory is, we can compress our data, let it pass a dimension made with EMF, with the data directly coming from our brain, and send it back to past while producing enough frequency to block other data paths and focus on one. We will send back our memories of the present to the past while possessing our old body. Why I called it time leap is because it's not time traveling but leaping through time creating a new worldline, without you existing in the past but rather just a memory. The worldline that will be made depends on your very actions. And so we cannot go back to the present time where you time leaped.

Hope somebody understand my point of view.

-Shinra Final Fantasy X2
Again, I'm just a kid.