Time Travel Experiments by Dr. Chernobrov

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
While I agree with the good Dr's opinion regarding the misplacement of one of the dimensions in the time as a Riemannian manifold, I find the assumption of time as a function of mass (or vice versa) to be WILDLY speculative.

The math may look good, but it's based on an assumption in the first place that is itself more conceptual than related to anything demonstrable.

Hawking and many others have all stated that any quantum or cosmological theory should be able to be expressed in terms that any layman could understand.

So far, I cannot see that in the Dr's papers. All I see is a lot of math based on highly asumptive principles in the first place.

Thanx for the post.

The website shared in the first post went offline in early 2000. Not much can be recovered from it now.

1707843997504.webp

Welcome to Time Machine!

It is personal Alexander V. Frolov's web site. There are no state secrets here. All papers are presented here with author's permission for open publication. There is the reason for this web site: I try to find serious practical minded people for experimental reseach projects on energetics, electrogravitation and other technologies are described here.

Visit this WebRing's homepage
Visit:
Homepage
Previous 5
Skip Previous
Previous
Next
Skip Next
Next 5
List All Sites
Keywords: gravitation, electrogravitation, new energy, time rate control theory (time machine), reactionless propulsion, warp drive technology, plasma electrolysis, hydrogen energetics, aging problem, Tesla research, ether science, ether dynamics, n-dimensional, electric spacecraft, four dimensional conception of matter, thermogravitation, gyroscopical drive, Tesla, Chernetsky, gradient dielectric technologies for electric space drive, warp drive, space time curvature, temporal displacement, teleportation, DNA resonance.