Time traveler from the future.

BoBBa22

Temporal Novice
Good afternoon.  I want to pose a question and theory.  Today we lack the technology necessary to travel through time, forward or back, for more than fractions of a second.  If it is just a matter of technology,  why hasn't anyone traveled here from the future to help us solve the climate change issue which would obviously have affected their world.  At some point in the future it seems we would have developed the technology.  My theory is twofold. First of all, perhaps there just isn't any technology which would allow for a human to travel through time.  Secondly, and perhaps more likely, unfortunately,  is that something will happen in the future that will prevent any technology to be developed.  By something I mean perhaps the Global Warming becomes so bad that it changes our civilization, or any other E.L.E destroys our abilities. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no man made climate change. That is political bullshit. You can get your telescope out and prove it to yourself. There is no greenhouse surrounding the earth. Without a greenhouse no heat can be stored. In case you didn't know, hot air rises. Any local CO2 pockets would absorb infrared heat energy and begin to rise in the atmosphere. Thus lowering the air pressure beneath it. Lower air pressure produces a cooling effect. The heat is lost in the CO2 due to gravity. The CO2 falls back to ground level and the cycle repeats.

My use of global warming was just as an example of coming back to the past to correct something that will affect the future. I am well aware of the political nature of the global warming issue.  The main point I wanted to make was Why haven't we been visited if the technology exists in the future.

I would argue that we have been visited from the future. I cite the Mandela effect as evidence of visitations. The past is not as stable as we would like to think. I wouldn't be surprised if even you might know of a dead celebrity that is now back amongst the living not knowing that his/her death was already recorded previously.

'Einstein]There is no man made climate change. That is political bullshit. You can get your telescope out and prove it to yourself. There is no greenhouse surrounding the earth. Without a greenhouse no heat can be stored. In case you didn't know said:
I agree 100%. The climate changes naturally and has been for centuries.  Humans should focus on adaptation, not changing the climate to suit their needs.

We've survived this long via adaptation and due to evolution, humans are basically already doing so without us even noticing.  Earth does a beautiful job taking care of herself.  What happens when humans stop intervening?  Nature takes over and resets everything.  It breaks down everything we've built.  Earth is a fascinating machine that knows how to recycle.  We need to trust her for once. 

[QUOTE='BoBBa22]Good afternoon.  I want to pose a question and theory.  Today we lack the technology necessary to travel through time, forward or back, for more than fractions of a second.  If it is just a matter of technology,  why hasn't anyone traveled here from the future to help us solve the climate change issue which would obviously have affected their world.  At some point in the future it seems we would have developed the technology.  My theory is twofold. First of all, perhaps there just isn't any technology which would allow for a human to travel through time.  Secondly, and perhaps more likely, unfortunately,  is that something will happen in the future that will prevent any technology to be developed.  By something I mean perhaps the Global Warming becomes so bad that it changes our civilization, or any other E.L.E destroys our abilities. 
[/QUOTE]

Not meaning to give you a hard time in any way, shape, or form, but how do you know that we lack the technology to time travel?