Titanic and Nikola Tesla Conspiracy

• Thread starter Thread starter PaulaJedi
  • Start date Start date
P

PaulaJedi

First, let me point out that this is not my own theory. I read it somewhere else.

John Jacob Astor was one of Nikola Tesla's financers. He died on the Titantic. The Titanic was owned by White Star Line, which had J. P. Morgan as head/director. J.P. Morgan invested money in Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower. There were many problems, so Morgan stopped paying Tesla.

Also, he may have realized that Tesla was going to provide free energy to the masses. This isn't a very good way to get richer, is it? Wouldn't that give Morgan a motive to get rid of Tesla's other investor? The tower was eventually torn down by the U.S. government in 1912.

Any other thoughts on this?

I suspect the ET's were behind this. Tesla's free energy machine would have destabilized the earth's orbit, and probably have wound up knocking the earth out of the solar system. Since then the ET's have clamped down on the proliferation of any advancement in fact based physics. The ET's were probably the puppet masters behind Einstein's theory based physics, which has brought the scientific community to a standstill ever since.

I suspect the ET's were behind this. Tesla's free energy machine would have destabilized the earth's orbit

How? Just one tower or if we deployed many?

The ET's were probably the puppet masters behind Einstein's theory based physics, which has brought the scientific community to a standstill ever since.

Oh, not at all. I humbly disagree. Scientists now acknowledge that "nothing in physics denies the possibility of time travel." We have new advances with the Hadron Collider. We are *this close* to making our own microsingularities, if we haven't already. Remember, 99% of science will NEVER be spoken about out loud. The lay person only hears about a minute portion of it. :)

Just one tower was going to oscillate an electric field against the earth's gravity field. At the earth's natural resonant frequency. The result would have been that both fields would become larger and larger. Due to each one feeding energy to the other.

The physics for time travel was erased. And micro singularities are a fictional theory. They don't exist.

First, let me point out that this is not my own theory. I read it somewhere else.

John Jacob Astor was one of Nikola Tesla's financers. He died on the Titantic. The Titanic was owned by White Star Line, which had J. P. Morgan as head/director. J.P. Morgan invested money in Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower. There were many problems, so Morgan stopped paying Tesla.

Also, he may have realized that Tesla was going to provide free energy to the masses. This isn't a very good way to get richer, is it? Wouldn't that give Morgan a motive to get rid of Tesla's other investor? The tower was eventually torn down by the U.S. government in 1912.

Morgan, Stanford White and other backers withdrew support Tesla because Tesla seriously underestimated the cost. The tower was huge and expensive but, as it turned out (as Tesla admitted in a 1901 letter to White) too small to accomplish the intended task. It needed to be three times larger (over 1000 ft tall).

If you read Tesla's papers on the project they are punctuated many, many times with "if we assume" and "suppose" as he stated his design. That's fine for theoretical electrodynamics but is not so good for applied electrical engineering. It was not ready for Prime Time.

As far as an off-the-wall conspiracy theory goes one might just as well blame Marconi. Tesla was losing his clients for wireless communications transmission to Marconi. The Titanic used a Marconi machine to transmit its SOS.

Or we could blame Westinghouse, Thomas Edison...

Or maybe we could blame an iceberg. We could even doubly blame Marconi for withholding radar. He'd delivered a paper in 1899 to IEE that described what became known as radar. The paper was based on Maxwell, Lorenz and Hertz's earlier works. Reason? He wanted to take out the financiers of his rival Tesla. He knew about the upcoming iceberg (time traveler) and that radar could be used to foil his assassination plan. Thus no radar.

Silly? Of course its silly. But no more nor less silly than 99.9% of all Internet conspiracy theories. Thus, in that venue, perfectly acceptable.

Was it morgan....... I thought it was rockafeller that bought all the worlds copper mines so as to monoplize on the laying of electric lines...just to hear tesla say "we no longer need copper lines to transmit my electricity. I've invented wireless transmission" ...

Those copper mine invesments wern't gonna pay for themselves.