Titor v/s other Rabbit Holes

Dizzie

Temporal Navigator
In thinking about the various topics of the weird and unexplained that I have encountered, the Titor saga holds a unique place for me, as for many here. Admittedly, I am no guru of all things paranormal. I don't spend much time on Paranormalis, ATC, God Like Productions (perish the thought!) and so forth. (What is Cosmo's other site? I need to revisit it - it was really good when I checked it out last!) I merely pick up the bits and pieces I see here and those items that garner sufficient interest to warrant a post on marginally more mainstream content aggregators. In fact, I can't even remember how I first found out about John Titor! That's a question for another post perhaps...

Anyway, just curious as to whether there are other paranormal topics that offer competing deep levels of information, misinformation, interest among the curious, history of documentation, and the like. Two that spring to mind for me are JFKs assasination and the 1947 Roswell incident, both of which hold some level of interest for me. There is also quite a community of folks around the opinion of a chemtrail conspiracy (I chuckle to myself as I type that one). Perhaps my own personal intrigue around time travel colors my opinion too much. I'm guessing that there are other unexplained mysteries that are just as built-up for lack of a better term.

What are your favorites and/ or the most developed?

This is going to require some thinking. I've been swimming in the time travel topic for a while now. Already put my time in ghost hunting. I do enjoy psychic phenomena and experimentation. Mysteries like Benjamin Kyle are interesting. I'm afraid most of it has been posted here by various people and if not, it will be eventually. :)

I'm thinking about starting a thread about Florida and having everyone chip in strange things that happen here.

I have a theory that Florida has more unusual events than other states. I suppose the only way to verify that would be to study ALL 50 states. That would take a long time.

Back