To all disciples of John Titor

DS638

Temporal Novice
In all seriousness, do any of you truly believe the story of the person who posted under the nom de plume of John Titor?

The John Titor Hoax (for that's what it is) was not even a particularly well-crafted or believable story. For those of you who are misguided enough to believe in the story, I am willing to take time to explain to you (patiently and logically) why Mr. Titor's tale is indeed a hoax.

You point out a "fact" that makes his story believable to you... and I'll tell you why it's technically not accurate, implausible, and/or simply impossible.

Best Regards,

DS638

It's not what you said in your post here.

What the point is and everyone who was involved in the said Titor case, does not either want to pay attention to of let slide is the one claim made by Pamela Moore, who was supposedly Titor's contact.

She said and this is posted on the Anomalies.net, that to her vision, that a number of government cars were parked infront of her house, during the Titor case.

She had said, NSA cars were parked there too.

To my knowledge, the NSA never marks their autos, when they are in the service of this agency.

So how did she know that these were NSA or other government agency cars, as she had said?

If she can't or won't answer this question, then this whole Titor affair was either a social ruse, or a measure done in order to get something.

Creedo 299,

I am unsure as to the purpose of your response. I have no information of the person you refer to as Pamela Moore or her alleged involvement with the individual(s) referring to themselves as John Titor.

If, for whatever reason, Pamela Moore was to come under the scrutiny of a government agency, the accounts that you briefly described do not concur with current intelligence gathering and surveillance techniques employed by the NSA.

Continuing on…

The spirit of my original post is a simple one. John Titor presented forum readers with a body of text which made claims of being a time traveler. This text contained information which made readers either believe or disbelieve his story.

I am here to engage in open debate with those individuals who found Mr. Titor’s accounts to be true and factual. I will even entertain questions from those who are simply curious.

Regards,

DS638

Have you ever heard of the term "whipping the dead horse"? This has been debated countless times, I doubt you will find too many people here who will argue that it's real.

I am more than aware that this would classify as administering assault upon an expired equine. I am simply wondering if there is anyone left who will champion the cause.

Forgive me for stirring up a tiresome subject. This whole matter is fairly new to me and I find it perplexing that such a blatant hoax should have obtained such a cult status.

Regards,

DS638

ok .. i'll bite .. as i don't completely believe the story .. but also won't discount it as it makes a few very astute "prediction/social" points .. these are .. for you to try debunk of course ..

1. he got the situation in the US down to a tee .. from before 911..eg before the War on Tee begun .. i believe he said "people will start questioning whether they want security over freedom"

2. he described the Pres in 2004-8 as trying to emulate Linchon .. which Kerry had been referring to lots in his victory speeches ..

sure i may be stretching a little here .. but hey .. its my mind to stretch !

b

Cerial,

Mr. Titor’s social commentary/predictions are of little interest to me as most are not directly refutable or supportable. Making broad statements about the social state of a given time period is comparable to an astrological horoscope.

In any event, here is my analysis:

1. he got the situation in the US down to a tee .. from before 911..eg before the War on Tee begun .. i believe he said "people will start questioning whether they want security over freedom"

Really? Down to a tee? Here’s a prediction for you. Americans will become more concerned with the state of the economy, their children’s education, and healthcare in the next few years. Look for these issues to become major points of debate during the 2008 elections. Damn, I’m good.

Ever since the US government began levying income taxes and issuing Social Security numbers, there has been a large and vocal segment of the population who believe that the government is encroaching on their personal freedom in the name of security.

If I were to travel back in time to Europe circa 1910 and say “I think growing tensions in this region may lead to war.” People would look at me and say “No kidding…” I haven’t given them any information that an observant person could not have figured out for themselves. Now, if I had said “In April of 1914 the assassination of Archduke F. Ferdinand will be the catalyst that sparks the beginning of a world war… “. That’s a prediction you can hang your hat on.

2. he described the Pres in 2004-8 as trying to emulate Linchon .. which Kerry had been referring to lots in his victory speeches ..

This is what is called a no-brainer. First off, who would a president emulate? Wouldn’t a president choose a fairly popular and respected leader? I don’t see too many future presidents styling themselves after good old Richard Millhouse Nixon.

Also the whole Lincoln bit is a given if you are to believe his alleged civil war of the same time period. A nice convenient parallel.

In any event I am not too concerned with many of the social/community aspects of John’s story, accept where such comments are not economically or physically viable. By trade and education I am an engineer, not a political pundit or sociologist.

Regards,

DS638

DS638.

Pamela Moore was one of the said major translators of a good portion of the John Titor information.

She post at link http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000570

I don't see how you can side-step my statement or question, as to the veracity of any of her claims, being a close contact of said John Titor, unless this question could be answered?

The question remains, since she had said it, as per her exact statement of a few government cars, parked out in-front of her house; if these were government auto, then how did she know that these vehicles were either as she said FBI, DIA, or as she has said in her post NSA owned vehicles?

She would have had to exit from her house, walked in-font of the vehicles and would have had to look upon the license plates of these vehicles, in order to ascertain just what type of vehicle they were?

She did not state, exactly how she knew what type of vehicles that these were and if this is the case her not stating how she knew what type of vehicles these were, then this is one very big unsolved error, held within the entire John Titor case.

One can simply not ignore this statement by Pamela Moore, without her response, as to how she knew exactly what types of said government autos these were.

Surely her or Darby the MOP from Anomalies has seen this statement, then why wont any of them reply as to this VERY BIG lingering questions.

How did Moore know they were government vehicles sent to observe her and if she did know, then to all of us, how did she derive this information?

Again, you can not, sidestep this information?!

Creedo 299,

Let me phrase it another way… I don’t care. I do not care about Pamela Moore or her alleged involvement with the John Titor story. For that matter I do not care about Mr. Titor. I simply am concerned with the information he put forward, and those people who believe said information.

Regards,

DS638

Youre hedging and this shows.

If you know anything about said John Titor, then you should also know that Pamela Moore was one of his MAIN said contacts, that had relayed information to the general public, said by him.

This question remains valid.This question also, to the attention of anything to do with said John Titor.

This is a fact concerning his information and if you can't deal with the said relationship between Pamela Moore, said John Titor then apparently youre being divisive?

Creedo 299,

I can honestly say I do not follow your logic in this case. Perhaps if you restate your question I may gain some form of understanding.

Regardless of the fact if Pamela Moore’s accounts of covert government surveillance are true or not, it neither supports nor refutes the claims made by John Titor. It is a non sequitur.

Regards,

DS638

"Really? Down to a tee? Here’s a prediction for you. Americans will become more concerned with the state of the economy, their children’s education, and healthcare in the next few years. Look for these issues to become major points of debate during the 2008 elections. Damn, I’m good."

ok .. fair point .. but in early 2000 did you think an act like the patriot one would be passed ? did you think that your Gov would throw out due process in favour of security ?

i'm not saying that his tale was on the level btw .. i find it of interest becuase to date no one to my mind has proved it to be 100% a hoax .. but if you think you can do this please convince me /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yes the linchon comment prolly wasn't the best to make .. but it was something that caught my eye

other things about the tale are the physics involved .. if you can discount this go right ahead

finally a question for you .. do you believe time travel is possible ?

b

This thread is inane.

Posters here are not using correct English, nor or they examining any of the given information, nor or they making any sense?

Posters here are not using correct English, nor or they examining any of the given information, nor or they making any sense?

i've found my new signature !

b

ok .. fair point .. but in early 2000 did you think an act like the patriot one would be passed ? did you think that your Gov would throw out due process in favour of security ?

In a way the Patriot Act is a very American way of dealing with things, hence it is somewhat predictable. Our government (and society) has been very reactionary for quite some time. We are infamous for closing the barn door after the cow has already left. We regularly suspend civil liberties in reaction to threats perceived or real. Convicted child molesters have to register wherever they go, convicted felons cannot own a bullet proof vest or vote… But those things don’t bother us because it doesn’t involve the average citizen. Despite the fact that these laws do indeed infringe on civil rights in exchange for security. In short, the Patriot Act was a long time coming, it just needed a catalyst. Whether it be 9/11 or another Waco.

i'm not saying that his tale was on the level btw .. i find it of interest becuase to date no one to my mind has proved it to be 100% a hoax .. but if you think you can do this please convince me

Alas, I realize that is the entire problem. Simply put there are individuals who are prepared to believe this story come Hell or high water. There is no amount of information that can be provided to convince them otherwise.

Unfortunately the average person doesn’t have enough understanding of physics to make an informed decision about his story. Therefore they base their assumptions on what they choose to believe.

It seems that the average person is fascinated with the “human element” of the story. Who was John Titor? What is the Future like? How does the war star? Ad nauseum. My problem is that I can’t even get that far into the story. Let’s say you’d heard of Hawaii, but never had been there. And for whatever reason it was impossible to call or contact anyone in Hawaii. Now let’s say I get on the net telling fantastic tales of life in Hawaii. People would be interested. But about the time I was mentioning that I walked all the way from Hawaii, you’d start to get suspicious. Sooner or later you’d decide that if I couldn’t have made the trip, then my story must be bunk as well.

Therefore I am wasting my time.

Best Regards,

DS638

I DO believe the John Titor story. I don't know why, but I feel, from the bottom of my heart, that John Titor is a real militia soldier and time traveler from 2036.

Usually, I would laugh at something like this, and these kinds of stories, but for some reason, something tells me that he is real. I enjoy reading other's opinions on the subject, especially the ones who believe in JT.

All the others (Chronohistorian for example) I do not believe. But that is just my opinion. Tell me what you think.

-Chris

I DO believe the John Titor story. I don't know why, but I feel, from the bottom of my heart, that John Titor is a real militia soldier and time traveler from 2036.

I’m sure you do. Many people believe because he paints a version of the future that they deep down want to believe. A future of hard working, God-fearing, gun-toting patriotic Americans. John Titor understood his target audience well. There’s nothing exciting about a time traveler from 10,000 years in the future. For he will tell you about a future that you will never live to see. But JT’s story seems so soon. It’s part of the appeal.

In any case, when you go into secret underground hiding in preparation for the upcoming war... can I have your car and your house?

Hiya DS638

So why don't you tell us how you know that John Titor is a hoax? Its okay to come in here announcing that he is & that you know he is, but where's YOUR proof? thanx. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cherry Ripe,

Tell me what a ‘micro-singularity’ is. Before you answer, keep in mind that a singularity is a region of space with infinite curvature that has no physical dimensions. This being the case, how does one make a ‘micro’ version of something that is already infinitesimally small? ? Are they currently working on ‘nano-singularities’ as well?

Best Regards,

DS638