To: JOHN TITOR-A special request.

Oncomingstorm,

I just wanted to thank you for the song reference.(secrets) I have never heard of them before you mentioned them. I liked it so much I went out and bought the Sirens of the Sea cd. You may perhaps see it again in reference to me as I plan on using that song in the future for something. Maybe... as you know nothing is for certain. ;)

I must leave for a little while again lots of things to do. Be back later.

Kerr, when I get back I will tell you what I think of the book (The one you mentioned by name) I most definitely will read it if I can get ahold of it.

-Pamela

Oncomingstorm,I just wanted to thank you for the song reference.(secrets) I have never heard of them before you mentioned them. I liked it so much I went out and bought the Sirens of the Sea cd. You may perhaps see it again in reference to me as I plan on using that song in the future for something. Maybe... as you know nothing is for certain.
No problem. Great artist in my opinion. They have some nice upbeat remixes too. :)

And here I thought that Titor stated that he would come back and talk to us again after the War.

And as for anything else, everyone can pay for the "Cash for Clunkers", another program from the Clunking Brains of Congress that should be Scrapped. No real value there for anyone who was getting gas mileage in the first place as many were, only the ones that bought the bigger engines anyway, although some I suppose had to, but any other person spending money on gas, was thinking about that in the first place.

As to Divergence, there is a bunch right there, and quantum computer would only give you an answer in the first place not like a normal linear computer sequence.

Visit I guess PhysOrg.com for anything new, although I still think that some of it like always, is just hype and advertisement.

What were the salespeople in all the car dealers going to do after the "Cash for Clunkers"?

Go back to way worse previous sales of new vehicles?

Yep, now that is divergence perhaps going on with yet another great deal from Congress like the real-estate market and again, who is going to get the blame?

Delusional in the brain perhaps with what is going on, keep on being delusional, for I fail to see why Titor still has to really tell anyone anything in the first place or be accurate. Either he is not or either he is.

To look up or not, perhaps that is the question.

Whether to know or not to know may be an answer.

Whether to dream or not perhaps we may never know.

In response toPoster: KerrTexas

To Michael : What gives with you ? I've never read any post written by you that is not some sort of insult. Nothing beyond two lines of negative remarks...not one positive contribution what-so-ever.

Why are you even here ?
to ruin your lives...

to ruin your lives...
Some people on this web site have very disturbing personalities.

I definitely would not want to meet some of them in person.

Some people are very dark and have very little light in them.

anyhoo enough of this for today...off to the book store.

Aren't book stores wonderful? I can not walk into a bookstore and

not buy a book. I always see atleast one book that is so interesting

I have just got to read it. So of course the visit to the bookstore is

only reserved for payday weekends. lol :)

Some people on this web site have very disturbing personalities.I definitely would not want to meet some of them in person.

anyhoo enough of this for today...off to the book store.

Aren't book stores wonderful? I can not walk into a bookstore and

not buy a book. I always see atleast one book that is so interesting

I have just got to read it. So of course the visit to the bookstore is

only reserved for payday weekends. lol
Yes it is true people sometimes dispay dark sides but that is probably just because they are unhappy in some way. Some people or ok once you get to known them but problem is they still carry that dark side around with them.

Some people on this web site have very disturbing personalities.I definitely would not want to meet some of them in person.

i agree, especially this "russian" woman i know that has conned many, and gave many false hopes...

I'm not disagreeing. Some people worry me for their possible interactions with others.
I think this points out an obvious common oversight. That being, superficial qualities vs. deeper essence.

I'd imagine that friendships and families delve typically deeper into the more complex of the two, however every bond is a very personal thing with many degrees between for every example.

What's life without uniquely perceived variable?

The mystique and intrigue I'd think (that as in mentioned above), is once again a very personal understanding.

It's funny how everything seems inevitably to come back to a balance of sorts.

So back to the original point - I think you're very wise in the cautions that must preclude anything with 'chaotic' seeming qualities.

Though my point once again, is that, until we believe we have a true sense 'of the deeper essence' (that which truely exhibits the intent), there is much to learn on all sides of every table.

I don't say that with bias, but with hopefulness.

For every larger percentage I have been 'wary' of, there has been that much more in the worth of the undiscovered, and back to perception - obscured.

Communication and translation. Science and the pseudo. For every emotion and logic, we have a tendency of the head and heart lines. Similar in their outcome perceived, though much different in approach to their method prior to observation.

Do inevitable prejudiced statistics count? We're all human, and that has to be part of our better senses. I use the word prejudice in an universally shared context of helpful but changing bias. The inevitable, what has occurred, is occurring and will occur. Evolution of sorts, not the reference to a 'missing link' or how a dinosaur became a bird, but the idea that with the universe being in motion, and all life moving forward in time, that everything undergoes transitions. That being said, some transitions have different potential.

Potential in this respect could not be attributed to genetics only, but the course of free will.

Explaining why we are a hopeful people in some ways I'd think. Since inherent in our ideals is the idea of positive change, the gradual, the course of the world and so many new discoveries therein.

For every disturbing person I've met, there's been someone along the way to remind me that everyone's different. Finding the best or worst in someone is something I think we're all guilty of at times. Has anyone in paticular disturbed me on this site? Nope.

Though I have been worried in retrospect solely of how some very sensitive people may misconstrue a topic of debate.

Reactor? I don't think he necessarily meant harm, however -

A big 'however' - in reference to posting the US army field guide alongside govermental styles currently at tension only serves to promote conflicted subliminal messages to some of the 'glancing' population.

Though as reminded by RMT, intent is key and knowing Reactor, there's certainly no 'conspiracy' however we still have to be careful how our 'frustrated outbursts' may be digested, and perceived by others. (I'm not lecturing at all, this is in the purest sense a sharing of personal reflection in regards to the topic).

So all in all, yeah maybe coming to this site is constructive in the sense; not only can a person 'learn' something, but it's possible to learn something about ourselves.

Interesting as always :)

Poster: PamelaM217

we don't want to meet you either