To: JOHN TITOR-A special request.

At some point in "any" situation with "any" woman, is to know that "the best" response for any man to anything from a woman is this:" Yes, dear ".
Or throw in a dual transverse framulator to avoid being throw for a loop. It does, afterall, solve the problem, as RMT pointed out, of side-fumbling, which is itself a form of a ground loop. Always, of course, follow your sage advice and add the, "Yes, dear." Somehow I don't think she's really going to buy into the framulator.

KT,

Or throw this one out ro her,

"My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid."

Better, throw it out to a quantum physicist ask ask him/her:

What is a top-spin singularity?

What is a dual-positive singularity?

What is a "standard" off-set Tipler sinsuoid?

In 4D spacetime how is the mass of a "temporal displacement unit" (time machine) stationary?

or the Framulator Mark V
Ohhhhhh mannnnnnn..... (where is that drooling emoticon?) I have been wanting one of those things since Technoboy did an article on them last year! The article said the Mark V now has dual, liquid-cooled inductive phase tensing discombobulators. All controlled with the top-of-the-line, VHDL FPGA LMNOP processor. I heard (now this is just a rumor), that it is also net-ready, out of the box so you can monitor it from any web browser. Isn't that too sweet?

RMT

Or throw this one out ro her,"My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid."
Sheesh ! No wonder I had such trouble getting girls at college. There's me with my beat up old Vauxhall Chevette.......versus Johny Timetraveller with the General Electric C206 Delorean and the best chatup line in history.

Ray,

Depends..is that the original Framulator or the Framulator Mark V ?
Right, then. Of course if it was the Mark V she'd have no choice but to accept it. That goes without saying.

"My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid."
Yes, No woman can resist this. It just sounds so...so powerful! :love: :love: lol RRRRRMMMMMMMMM!

I'm starting to wonder who around here is going to have some quip against Pamela or " Titor was a hoax" engraved into their tombstone's.

To Michael : What gives with you ? I've never read any post written by you that is not some sort of insult. Nothing beyond two lines of negative remarks...not one positive contribution what-so-ever.

Why are you even here ?

Michael,

Come on. I have to agree with KT. Sure, over the years Pamela and I have had some really heated discussions over Titor. We're much more often that not on opposite sides of the Titor Fence. But she should be put in a mental institution because of her ideas about John TItor? By that standard we all need to be put in a mental hospital for even logging onto a time travel website hosted by ze gut Herr Dr. Gunthar Von Schnelling. A bit over the top on the quip, my friend.

Besides, with the deep sarcasm you risk ending up like Ray and me - Stalinist dictators (alternatively Nazi dictators) taking over the site apparently by reaching through cyber-space with our sarcastic mystic electronic hands into some members' computer rooms, grabbing them by the neck and shaking them until they comply. ;)

Besides, with the deep sarcasm you risk ending up like Ray and me - Stalinist dictators (alternatively Nazi dictators) taking over the site apparently by reaching through cyber-space with our sarcastic mystic electronic hands into some members' computer rooms, grabbing them by the neck and shaking them until they comply.
I am enjoying playing CIA super-secret spy at the mo. Don't distract me, as I am beginning to get a feel for how Gary Bekkum must feel these days. I'll go back to dictator once the allure of the CIA wears off. :)
RMT

Nah........anyone who can fool quite so many fools at the same time......deserves a job at The Whitehouse !
Everything I have ever said on this forum was true! :)
I think Micheal is jealous. ;)