TT Faker Stories

sEeMsLeGiT

Temporal Novice
I have been reading claims of time travelers on here for a while now. What I have noticed is that they all have the same written story pattern that is very articulated and grammatically correct. That's all fine and good but they always fail at providing mathematical knowledge too. There are 2 possible scenarios: 1) Time travelers only have to excel in English and writing to qualify to take the ride; or 2) They are fakers.

Has anyone else noticed this? It drives me crazy and in one paragraph you ALWAYS tell where the story goes next. And there is always the same basic claimant premise: I know everything about time travel but cannot divulge to you because of some cataclysmic event it cause. Really? Then why attempt to tell get online and tell everyone who you are then? Won't that alone mess up our current timeline? I mean at least get with a site admin and give them some solid details.

Seriously I wish someone would at least make a good run at a time travel claim and talk like a normal human being. Unless of course everyone from the future is ultra smart and has perfect grammar and no math skills. I am still waiting for a miracle I guess.

I disagree. There were grammar errors in the Titor posts and he didn't claim to know everything.