Twilight Sleep, Sleep paralysis, and time travel/alien abduction

thomas pendrake

Temporal Novice
Without spending many hours I can't spare looking through all the nooks and crannies of this site, are there many time travel experiences similar to alien abductions perhaps even hybrids. Any experiences where a person finds their self in another time, only to suddenly return?

We know that many alien abductions can be explained as twilight sleep experiences, with sleep paralysis creating a frightening dimension to a waking dream. Perhaps some time travel experiences can be such an experience.

Without spending many hours I can't spare looking through all the nooks and crannies of this site, are there many time travel experiences similar to alien abductions perhaps even hybrids. Any experiences where a person finds their self in another time, only to suddenly return? We know that many alien abductions can be explained as twilight sleep experiences, with sleep paralysis creating a frightening dimension to a waking dream. Perhaps some time travel experiences can be such an experience.
I believe people here have been calling them time slips.Sir Victor Goddard was one that experienced this:
http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/sir-victor-goddard.8758/

So does that mean our soul or consciousness - not necessarily our physical vessel - can travel through time? If that's the case, then it's possible to travel through time mentally rather than physically, right?

So does that mean our soul or consciousness - not necessarily our physical vessel - can travel through time? If that's the case, then it's possible to travel through time mentally rather than physically, right?
That would be a separate issue, although many cultures (and individuals, for that matter) ascribe reality to dreams. And some dreams may just be dreams, while others may reflect a separate reality. The point is that a person can have a dream , especially one in "twilight sleep" , and be thoroughly convinced that it was a waking, "real" event. Thousands of such experiences does not mean that there may be one that is "real".