"The future ain't what it used to be."

UFOs Swarm Airplane MH370 & Suck it Into a Wormhole

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Timekeeper

"My name is Ashton Forbes and I am currently disclosing the most important videos in the history of the world. All of this information is publicly available. I would like to state that I have a Top Secret US Government clearance as part of my job as a contractor. My job has nothing to do with advanced technology, I am only stating this to establish my credibility. I am not bound by an NDA. This is not a hoax, disinformation, or misinformation. You don't need to believe me because everything is verifiable.I am requesting a public hearing. I am willing to testify in front of congress as to the authenticity of these videos and explain every aspect of them. I would also invite physics experts to validate the science on display.The videos in question are that of the true fate of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370, on March 7th, 2014 at 18:40UTC at the Nicobar Islands. One is of an MQ-1C Gray Eagle with a thermal layer added by the leaker, and the other is a 3D battlespace produced by the SBIRS (Space Based Infrared System), via SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) using data from Spy Satellite USA-229 which has a sister satellite next to it classified as debris. This allows for the proven 3D stereoscopic imagery we see in the Satellite video."

I saw a bunch of excitement about this on Twitter, and then this showed up tonight, and at 10 minutes in I'm yet to find myself disinterested. I had looked at the stereoscopic videos a bit before, but didn't really comprehend what I was supposed to be seeing. They put it into context early on in the video and it's interesting to say the least.

I'll update this tomorrow with what I think at the end, but wanted to throw this up early before I forget.

Cosmo my brother,

Look at the clouds in the background. Its a still photo. There is absolutely no movement whatsoever in the cloud formations. The aircraft is superimposed over the cloud background. Spy satellites in low earth orbit have the ability to clearly photograph car license plates. A Boeing triple 7 should be in near perfect focus, which this isn't; it isn't a hubcap tossed like a Frisbee and shot out of focus but it's the same idea. Satellites take top down view photos of aircraft. They don't take side-on views, which in this video they do at one point. The side windows of the passenger cabin are clearly visible. The video editor has put on several different filters. The "smoke" coming off the empennage isn't a contrail because contrails come from the engine exhaust and form some distance behind the aircraft. Based on the filters used it could be the fuselage wake. The little orbs are showing signs of super conductivity? How? What are the "signs of super conductivity"? The narrator tosses that out but never attempts to justify the claim. He says they are flying "10 times faster" than the triple 7. They are flying at 6,000 mph? They don't specify if the speed is ground speed, indicated speed or air speed or how they measured the relative speed. But in no case do the orbs appear to be flying 10 times faster than the aircraft. They are defying gravity? Gravity is a vector pointed straight down toward the center of the earth. The triple 7 itself is "defying" gravity by flying. What did they mean by the orbs were defying gravity? They were pulling 7g turns? Pulling g's in turns has nothing to do with gravity. In deep intergalactic space where there are virtually no gravitational fields pulling sharp turns will involve pulling g's.

For me it's just another Internet hyperbolic narrative claim UFO video as unconvincing as any other such video.

I had honestly forgotten I'd posted this, LOL. Life moves fast when you're living on the edge I guess.

I saw some other footage about the effect you see where it disappears is the same as a stock effect available in a widely used pack or software. I had thought about the infrared and the exhaust after I saw a second interview with this guy too, and something about additive occlusion with the exhaust showing that it's actually 2D sprites, not volumetric.

The more I watch him the more I'm not convinced. I always wonder at the backstory behind a scheme like this, whatever it is. That's as interesting as the claim, sometimes.

It's a lot of effort to make a lot of noise about something like. I don't believe what's being said but it's weird and that catches my attention.

This guy is dedicated. He's now got some other screenshots and source material from the original laker of the stereoscopic satellite footage.

I hope he takes the time to think it through and verify. There's a lot of moving parts in this story and my instinct is this "new info" is meant to further discredit him. I don't believe one way or the other, but it's interesting to watch what comes out of this. I can't remember many stories that have taken this deep of a dive.

Back