Unmoderated forum?

I think it may provide an alternative to the politically correct censorship we have seen from Facebook and Twitter lately. I quit using those forums because I think it should be a place to explore all ideas!
Facebook and Twitter are awful. Facebook, in particular, was censoring right-leaning news articles and pushing left-leaning articles in their place. Twitter is just a cesspit of hatred and the moderators there are very biased in what they act on.As far as TTI, the whole board is relatively unmoderated at this point anyway. We have a content policy here which almost exactly mirrors the rules I put in the post you quoted:

https://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/time-travel-institutes-content-policy.24174/

If you guys still want a Wild West sort of category to really let loose in, I don't have a problem with that at all as long as there's enough people interested.

The founding fathers had it right when they gave us the "Bill of Rights" as way to self govern as a free people! If they were alive today they may be surprised to see that their sacrifice of their personal wealth and safety was for nothing. I pray that at some point we will be able to reclaim our birthright and once again live as a free people and to allow our children and heirs to do the same. Any free people must be a moral people and when we took the Holy Bible out of our school, it was over.

[QUOTE='Cosmo]Exactly. This would be a subsection for people with more extreme viewpoints. I want to hear those opinions, but also want to keep the site friendly for newcomers (particularly the politics, current events and religion forums). Anyone using it to simply bitch about someone here would get their thread removed - Stuff like that is better left to private messages so things can get worked out.
From Wikipedia:

Lunatic fringe is a term used to characterize members of a political or social movement as extremists with eccentric or fanatical views. The term was popularized by Theodore Roosevelt, who wrote in 1913 that, "Every reform movement has a lunatic fringe."

With all the insanity 2016 has brought out in people, 2017 is going to be even more interesting. Giving voice to those viewpoints while still allowing us to stay on topic elsewhere would be interesting to see.

I do see where the one person who responded "no" would be coming from though (I can't see who voted what, by the way). It'd be carefully looked at, just not interfered with unless someone broke one of those cardinal rules listed above. If it ends up being that most people are against it, we won't pursue it as we're looking make the place interesting, not drive anyone away.
[/QUOTE]VERY interesting going back and reading THIS today....

i hear ya

"Lunatic fringe is a term used to characterize members of a political or social movement as extremists with eccentric or fanatical views."

Heard a few of them lately hahahahahs