Was TheBig Bang Actually .....The Big Collision?

Michael Janks

Temporal Novice
Being a firm believer of the unimaginable size of not just our galaxy, but the millions and millions of others which seem to be expanding all the time.

I then moved my prospective to attempt to try understanding the concept of Multi Verses. Universes created by our actions or better the lack of our actions

Meaning we could probably cause an action for every other action we make, such as by turning right into a Road my action shall certainly cause a Multi Reaction resulting in every conceivable action I could have made being made into a new Multi verse

Getting more to the point, if the existence of Multi Verses do exist in every conceivable thought being made and duplicated in every possible other movement made once I turned right.

There fore these other Multi Verses would act like bubbles which float around and are created all the time by our actions and vise versa.

These other Multi Verses may have been created way before our galaxy was formed and other beings were expanding the universe into Multi Verses by their actions.

Now perhaps one of those Multi Universes could have collided with ours forming our galaxy (Which was a dormant matter less galaxy) allowing matter to erupt from massive explosion caused by a Multi Verse crashing into ours and forming the Big Bang.

My thoughts regarding the Bing Bang anyway :)

Nobody knows. But an explosion begins with some kind of collision doesn't it?
Which came first, the collision or the explosion?
In particle physics it is always the collision before the explosion.
But with quantum leap physics, time and space is more random than specific on that level.
The collision or the explosion could have come first.
Therefore, God created his Mother. His mother created God.
Maybe both at the same time or regardless of time.
The question still remains. Who created the God and Mother of God cycle?

This question has been explained time and time again in Physics classess all over the world. I shall try to summarize it for you.

Back in the beginning, that was when there was no space, time, nor anything. Four fundamental forces found themselves rapidly coalicing with one another. These are the electromagnetic force, the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force and gravitation. These forces, as they began to "interact" among each other began to exude gauge bosons at an alarming rate. These began to pack inside this non space and accumulate (since they couldnt dissipate or die off because there was no actual time for them to dissipate into) This could be explained as a ballon being filled with water, up to the point where it explodes.

However, these four fundamental forces where not shedding off water but bosons, which are in fact photons (meaning light), W and Z bosons and gluons. Another interesting point is that since there was no space, this was actually occuring in every single possibility of space. When the amount of forces gathering up reached the Pre-Alpha Temporal Point something most wonderful happened! Space began to bleed out from the four forces and then the Light followed space in every point in reality.

Don't you mean the holy trinity of W+, W-, and Z0 neutrinos?
One path leads to God/death. Another to your mission. And wherever you go, there you are 0.

Thomas I predict that ther is yet another particle to be found, I called it the Prime Particle, one which sheds order and direction into the universe, telling every other how to react, interact and manifest. That is the True God Particle.

Thomas I predict that ther is yet another particle to be found, I called it the Prime Particle, one which sheds order and direction into the universe, telling every other how to react, interact and manifest. That is the True God Particle.

And it's anti-particle pair is...?

Darby, the Prime Particle would actually be its very own antiparticle. It would be a particle which transforms into itself constantly. It would exist at the exact instance where space bleeds out into existence and time wraps itself all over space. It would also be a complex field with concomitant charges which do not annihilate each other but rather achieve experiential equilibrium. And of course, this Prime Particle could generate an impossibly large extra dimensional space inside, despite being the size of a Neutrino.

Servant X, there is a difference in Primes.

It is all relative anyway. Positive, neutral, negative. We designate it that way just to be able to express it in mathematical terms relative to each other on a graph. My favo'u'rite Prime is Optimus Prime!

Back