Window in Time

Razimus

Temporal Navigator
I've never claimed to be a timetraveller, besides moving 1 second forward like the rest of you. I have though seen a time slip before, perhaps it was a window in time. Anyway if anyone has also had this happen to them please post your story.

This peticular story happened to me about 10 years ago. I was in the back seat of a car, and as we were travelling I saw an ordinary Caterpillar shoveling backhoe machine (the ones that scoop up dirt and move it). I didn't think much of it I was just watching it as it was picking up dirt and dropping it in a pile. The Caterpillar looked pretty new, it was bright and yellow. Instantly before my eyes the picture changed slightly. The Caterpillar was no longer picking up dirt, it was almost in the same position, except for the shovel and arm were moved. The bright yellow machine I saw before was no longer bright and yellow, it had dirt on it and it appeared older. What I noticed was the arm and shovel were no longer moving and there was no longer an operator inside. I don't know what happened, but I am open to the idea that it could have been some type of window in time. I do know what I saw, it wasn't a day dream or anything. The event in reality occured. My parents have had a similar event happen to them many years ago involving a resturant. Perhaps it runs in the family.

- Razimus