Would you buy TTI?

Mop

Temporal Navigator
There's no point beating around the bush here. TTI eats up a lot of my free time. It's difficult to manage all these discussions on the forum. I appreciate all the hard work Roel has done moderating this forum, but I am seriously considering selling the web site to someone who would be interested in continuing its operation. So, the question is:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1095375345Mop">

Would you be interested in buying the web site where John Titor was born?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes, I would be interested, but I wouldn't pay more than $1,000
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Yes, I would be interested, but I wouldn't pay more than $2,000
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Yes, I would be interested, but I wouldn't pay more than $5,000
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Yes, I would be interested, and I would be willing to pay more than $5,000
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Hell no!
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

The sale of the site would include all associated domain names (timetravelinstitute.com, .net and .org), all static content, and the message boards. Statistics are available for anyone to see at the bottom of the page by clicking on the counter.

This poll is non-binding. I'm just looking to see if there is any interest. Should there be sufficient interest, I will take further action.

Respectfully,
Raul Burriel
Time Travel Institute

I picked $1,000 only because, right now, I couldn't even pay that much. If I had the time, it would be interesting to own TTI; however, I would probably eventually find something else to do, no matter how much spare time I had to fill. I do think I might be able to make some improvements to the site (whether or not others would think them improvements...), if I co-mitted to it.

<font color="orange"> orange [/COLOR]

how much does it costly monthly to run? bandwidth and hosting charges and all that? Although I am by no means a rich man I bet I could get someone interested.... =)