Years of events - for those who can see it through the years from Year 2000 onwards

Oh, well, looking at the dates of posts I thought the information posted in them was written before those events took place. I suppose this forum doesn't show if posts were edited later?

Servantx used to type in the date when each post was edited. Servantx has not indicated the dates that recent posts have been edited.

Servantx used to type in the date when each post was edited. Servantx has not indicated the dates that recent posts have been edited.

Ok, my english really sucks, therefore I might come to ... wrong conclusions. In his last post dated Sep 23, 2013 Servantx posts information that happened on November 24, 2013, is that correct? If that post is not edited after Sep 23, 2013 how could he know what would happen on November 24, 2013?

Ok, my english really sucks, therefore I might come to ... wrong conclusions. In his last post dated Sep 23, 2013 Servantx posts information that happened on November 24, 2013, is that correct? If that post is not edited after Sep 23, 2013 how could he know what would happen on November 24, 2013?

Servantx forgot to type in the date that he edited the post for the events that occured on November 24th etc. Sevantx created the post on September 23, 2013 but did not actually post anything until much later than September 23rd (this is what creates the confusion). I will provide an example in a post below. (P.S. keep an eye out for my post below, in March 2014 and the date it was posted)

Servantx forgot to type in the date that he edited the post for the events that occured on November 24th etc. Sevantx created the post on September 23, 2013 but did not actually post anything until much later than September 23rd (this is what creates the confusion). I will provide an example in a post below. (P.S. keep an eye out for my post below, in March 2014 and the date it was posted)

Ok, I suspected that is the reason, tnx for clarification. However, this thread is posted in "time travel claims" section, so I don't see how is this time travel claim, am I missing something?

However, this thread is posted in "time travel claims" section, so I don't see how is this time travel claim, am I missing something?

That question I have no answer for, I'm afraid. You're right, this thread does belong in another section of the forum.

Those self-claimed time travellers can use this thread to match their timeline comparing to this universe. Any event that does not match the traveller's own history/prediction indicates a change in their timeline, and they will never return to where they came from, but to a new universe with this event list as history of fixed points. I edit the posts as time goes by until the period ends or ran out of characters in a post. Nothing unusual here.

Year 2014

January
January 1 – Latvia officially adopts the euro currency and becomes the eighteenth Eurozone country.
January 29 – Cytologists led by Haruko Obokata announce that shocking blood cells with acid could trigger their transformation into stem cells, a process far easier than producing IP cells. The cells are termed STAP (Stimulus-Triggered Acquisition of Pluripotency) cells.

February
February 7–23 – The 2014 Winter Olympics are held in Sochi, Russia.
February 13 – Belgium becomes the first country in the world to legalise euthanasia without any age limits.
February 22 – The Ukrainian parliament votes to remove President Viktor Yanukovych from office, replacing him with Oleksandr Turchynov, after days of civil unrest left at least 100 people dead in Kiev.

March

March 5 – Nicolás Maduro, the President of Venezuela, severs diplomatic and political ties with Panama, accusing Panama of being involved in a conspiracy against the Venezuelan government.
March 8 – Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a Boeing 777 airliner en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, disappears over the Gulf of Thailand with 239 people onboard. The aircraft is presumed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean.
March 16 – A referendum on the status of Crimea is held.
March 21 – Russia formally annexes Crimea after President Vladimir Putin signed a bill finalizing the annexation process.
March 24 – During an emergency meeting, the United Kingdom, the United States, Italy, Germany, France, Japan, and Canada suspend Russia from the G8.
March 27 – The United Nations General Assembly passes Resolution 68/262, recognizing Crimea within Ukraine’s international borders and underscoring the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum.[citation needed]
March 31 - North Korea and South Korea exchange fire across the disputed western sea border after North Korea held live fire drills in seven parts of the area.
The United Nations International Court of Justice rules that Japan's Antarctic whaling program is not scientific but commercial and forbids grants of further permits.

April

April 10 – In response to the 2014 Crimean crisis,the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) passes a resolution to temporarily strip Russia of its voting rights; its rights to be represented in the Bureau of the Assembly, the PACE Presidential Committee, and the PACE Standing Committee; and its right to participate in election-observation missions.
April 14 – An estimated 276 girls and women are abducted and held hostage from a school in Nigeria.
April 27 – The Catholic Church canonizes Popes John XXIII and John Paul II on Divine Mercy Sunday.
April 28 – United States President Barack Obama's new economic sanctions against Russia go into effect, targeting companies and individuals close to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

May

May 5
The World Health Organization identifies the spread of poliomyelitis in at least 10 countries as a major worldwide health emergency.
Boko Haram militants kill approximately 300 people in a night attack on Gamboru Ngala.
May 20 – Terrorists in Nigeria detonate bombs at Jos, killing 118 people.
May 22 – The Royal Thai Army overthrows the caretaker government of Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan after a failure to resolve the political unrest in Thailand.

Those self-claimed time travellers can use this thread to match their timeline comparing to this universe. Any event that does not match the traveller's own history/prediction indicates a change in their timeline, and they will never return to where they came from, but to a new universe with this event list as history of fixed points. I edit the posts as time goes by until the period ends or ran out of characters in a post. Nothing unusual here.

Thanks servantx I see your purpose now.

So in theory you would never see YOUR parents again instead you would have to kill yourself when you find the you you like and assume his identity and have HIS/HER parents

2014 continues...

June
June 5–Ongoing – A Sunni militant group called the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (also known as the ISIS or ISIL) begins an offensive through northern Iraq, aiming to capture the Iraqi capital city of Baghdad and overthrow the Shiite government led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.
June 12 – July 13 – The 2014 FIFA World Cup is being held in Brazil.
June 19 – King Juan Carlos I of Spain abdicates in favor of his son, who ascends the Spanish throne as King Felipe VI.