"The future ain't what it used to be."

2011 Predictions

ddsilver

Timekeeper
Hey all you time traveling guys! A new year is coming, replete with chances to prove to the world (well, at least to the people who read this board) that you are who you say you are. So, use this thread, and let us know how it's going to be in 2011.

Sample:

I am D.D. Silver from the year 2010. In 2011, a major sports figure will find himself in legal trouble. I fully expect to be hailed as the 2nd coming of John Titor when this happens.

Not a time traveler? Don't feel left out! Feel free to make a prediction, and we'll see how educated guessing stacks up against chrono-certainty!

Good luck to everyone!

Also a while back everyone here was told that it was forbidden to post doom and gloom so I am afraid I can not help you much. As

Say what? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

No one posted that it was forbidden to post doom and gloom. This one calls for the BS Goggles and a link to the post forbidding D&G posts.

I will predict something from 2011! On March 11, 2011, a nuclear reactor at Fukushima, Japan, will have a meltdown! Oh wow I'm good! :cool:

The world will not end in 2012 as some people are saying due to the end of the Maya calendar.
In 2014 Argentina is going to in the FIFA World Cup. The final match is going to be against another south american country and the score will be 2-1 in favor of Messi's team.
2027 is going to be the year when a group of scientist at CERN will test some theories about time travelling and will finally suceeed by the end of 2029. This wont be known by the public until 2035 when a group of Hardvard students will duplicate the results of the 29. The ONU will forbid time travelling attemps and will take control over CERN.

And for Ufo & Aliens question?
uhmm...how about some exact result of some football matches that will play tomorrow in Europe in various championships? choose you 5 matches ...: D.. thank you!

It's rare for me to know the exact result of a football match. What I can tell you for sure is which team is going to be the champion of certain tournaments. So far I have predicted 5 major tournaments: (FIFA World Cup 98, 02, 06, 10; UEFA EuroCup 2012).

would like to ask you a question Juan, I think the use of certain technologies "memory" events should be held regularly, history is made ​​of small events, just so you can know the important events ... Example: if for example USA attack Iran in 2014 said that we know the event, but do not know how it develops, is what happens with iran so terrible that leads to war from 2012-2014 .. do not you think?

Back