A friend from the future

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
TTA

Two nights ago I dreamed of an amulet of sorts. The chartactor of this dream was seemingly unique BY DESIGN. You'll see what I mean.

I'm at a house I used to live at and two small meteors fall outside on the lawn across the street. So of course I have to dig them up. The meteor itself did not turn out to be of any intrest, other than it marked the site where I unearthed a large ceramic and kame "amulet" in the guise of a face mask. It was an artifacts' artifact of indeterminable age.

From a Freudian perspective, something or some one is telling me to dig down and try to determine an IDENTITY. Perhaps my own?

Dream over, didn't get to check the second impact hole.

I think the point I trying to make here is that dreams are far, far too wierd for us to be thinking them up ourselves. They must come from else where!

RE: Amulet religious in nature?

Shadow and TTA,

I strongly agree that dreams come from elsewhere! They are messages that guide us to the truth! Infact I know the origin of both of your dreams, I'm just not pertinent to say at this point in time.

I think that its very strange indeed that both of you guys dreamt of Amulets (possibly religious in nature?)And I also think that its no strange coincidence that you both were compelled to mention them on the posts.

Something strange happend to me too last night as a matter of fact! I was watching the History channel. They had a special on about the G-d's of Egypt and I dont know what came over me but I grew extreamly tierd and I drifted off into a deep sleep that I couldnt be woken from! In this dream I was under a beautyful white warm light with a foggy white linen being wrapped perpetually around me. It was protecting and shielding me and I was so relaxed that it put me to sleep in my dream. I sleept through the whole night on the couch and woke up just in time to go to work! PPPHHHHEEEEWWWWW !!!

I was supposed to email a friend back last night but of course I couldnt because I was FAST ASLEEP!
happy.gif

CAT...

Hey guys I'm back from montana. what an ugly state. my trip went good. I got back last nite late. flew into billings montana. I have never seen such an ugly place. stayed at a sheraton inn was suppose to be premier. Out my window was some kind of plant belching smoke we left the next day . went to big sky on the way we passed through Bozeman. I started seeing numbers on the way say them 4 times that day. we skied 2 days then left and went to missoula. I liked that town. Vistited the college for my daughter. she liked it. seems like a very nice place with liberal ideas. Caught a flight out of missoula and now I'm home. while in big sky I woke up a 222 went back to sleep and had the weirdest dream. see if you can interpret this one for me cat.

I was with some people looking up at he sky and I saw a plane. it was moving very fast. to fast to be a plan it turned into a ball of light and came right in front of me. I saw that it was a space craft and could see the figure inside. they were dropping boxes of stuff then about 4 fighter planes came and chased them away. someone was with me and we started looking in the boxes . they has books in them. thumbing through I started seeing all kinds of pictures of beings. they were kinda ugly. then My dream changed and I was looking at this red car. It had just been painted red and they did a horrible job. It was my husbands car the whole interior was blood red. I looked down and saw that someone had left an ice cream cone on the front seat and it was melting. Next to this car was a white car that had also just been painted but it was white. I can't make heads or tales of this dream it is just to weird anybody got any suggestions. the fact that I woke and saw numbers makes it even weirder. I experieced no bad luck or any discomfort on the trip except I did get a terrible headache the next day after having this dream.
all in all I liked missoula and bozeman and wouldn't mind living there. If my daughter decides to go to school there I just may go with her. clara

It means that it's time for some humans to die.

This is a known situation where it is now time to euthanize lots and lots of humans.

We are grown as a crop here, for extraterrestial use.

The Dracks eat out teenagers and keep them in large walk-in refigerators supplied by governemtn tax dollars.These are the run-aways and sometimes stollen children.

And they eat-em cold, just like chicken.

The Grays have taken what they want from us too.

And now thew Pleiadeans tell us within the contigual links, off the Michael Horn web site, that a large raidoactive meteor will be passing next to Earth, so causeing further havoic, with our weather systems.

They' the Pleiadeans also have stollen cellular gentic matter from us humans, as told within the second book by Wendelle C. Stevens, UFO Contact From The Pleiades.

This was the Lyle affair, where they had suduced a 1950s basedman, for his sperm, to take back to the Pleides.

We are crop, fodder to be used and now the extraterrstials are just going to sit back, and watch lots and lots of us die.

This is fun, kinda like a seal hunt. Only some of people are eating the seals, taking some of their reproductive stuffs and even performing gentic expierments on the seals, as everyone is killing them.

Killing and mass euthaniaing, is fun, fun, fun.

So extraterrestials, if you are reading this, then put some fun music on and enjoy the show!

The CIA had paid off Aurther C. Clarke to write the book 2001 later turned into a movie.

They did this, as they knew then, that we would never colonize near space in time.

So everything we live as far as the space program goes, is one big lie.

And as for the Billy Meier web site in Los Angeles, under contacts, about the Pleiadeans, the comments of Semjase's father Ptaah; that they don't know the Grays, or what Barbra Marcianck says haveing veracity, that's one big lie too.

There is no division between the Nazi sided Pleiadeans and the regular Pleiadeans, they're all the same and they all lie.

Dont you think that this is fun Clara.

I feel so good about being realited to the Pleiadean Cosmonaut Semjase, "now that's pronounced Sem-ya-zee, as it's Austian ya know", that I want to swallow hot coals, as they did in a past Greek tragedy.

In the neighborhood, when you run into a cheap pimp, at least he knows what he's doing there.

I mean this dude is out to sell a hot looking set of leggs with a feel-good at the other end.

But these bozos, man they spin more dung than a livery stable and pander worse than pimps, as they want people to actually belive their swill?!

I guess within the proper perspective Clara, that this a right and good thing and that God loves us after all, inspite of out some two million hidden at tax paier's expense extraterrestials.

Hey' did you know that you can finds the Pleiadean, or as they say, "the good Pleiadean base", not more than five miles from Billy Meier's home?

Yep' all you need is a mag flux meter, a compass, for mag deviation and a GPS locatinging system.

Boy I would like to find that base, maybe to take a dump in, but not for much else.

Remember, I disposable goods, just like you are.

My song from the Pleiadeans I'm requesting today, is (Club-em to death, club-em all to death).

Does what I've said here Clara, make you feel good inside?

RE: To Clara Regarding Dream...

Hi Clara,

I was wondering where you were?

I thought you were a tradder and went to the Anomolies.com site!

Well It sounds to me like you had a good time on vacation and college looks promising for your daughter.

I am long over due for a vacation! I just want to go somewhere warm and sun my buns! Its April already and its still snowing here in Wisconsin!

Strange that you single me out to ask about your dream. I can only give you "my" perspective and interpretation on the meaning of this dream. However I do believe that my perspectives do have an origin of truth. It also seem to me that there is a movement at work here on the posts and I can hardly keep up with it!

Pertaining to your dream, you were looking up at the sky and saw a plane but it was moving to fast to be a plane, it then turned into a ball of light. Well its obvious that this plane was not a plane but perhaps a UFO disguised as a plane. You than said that it was dropping boxes of stuff that contained books of pictures of aliens. Than you mention 4 fighter planes came and chased them away. Clara I think that the boxes and books replicated in your dream are actually parts of the UFO being disembodied from the craft by the 4 fighter planes. The red car sybolizes destruction and the melting ice cream cone sybolizes the melt down of the atomic structure of the UFO Craft by the 4 fighter planes. The white car symbolizes that the our air space has been cleaned by the 4 fighter planes from the interdementional violation of the alien craft in our atomphere.

You might ask me how I know this? There is a place Clara her on our US soil that is military in nature, men and women who fight to protect our air space from such invadors that violate interdimentional codes. They have a device that can somehow detect and track frequency descrepencies in our atmospheric realm and they can jam the frequencies of these illegal interdementional transfers that take place and in doing so these frequencies are so strong in nature that they can completely break up and disembody these structures.

However the question comes about as to who is really our enemy? I think that there is a part of our government that is under the guise of the Global Elite. And what we have is a country in battle within itself looking for individual power playing G-d and altering the history of mankind. Some of these melevolent elite work with these interdementional Time Travelers/Aliens. There are so many different forces at work here, that is why Time Travel has to be monitored and regulated and should most likely be done away with. Not to mention that it is also ethically against G-d's morals.

Pertaining to the 2:22 time, it explicitly corrolates with TTA and is strickly his department. I am sure he will have an answer for you.

CAT...

Skye,

It is energy work...used for healing. There is a great deal posted on the web if you have time to do a search...

Some people believe it equates, in some aspects, to thrapeutic touch... also an interesting search :-)

Light and Love,

WS

RE: To Creedo

Creedo,

You are out of your mind!! Dracks and extraterrestrials who kill teenagers, store them in walk-in refrigerators, and then eat them like chicken? It sounds like you've been watching too many horror movies!
happy.gif

Maciek

RE: To Creedo

Unfortunatly, it's true and very well published about.

Fish web serch word, (The Omega Papers).

This is why I found a freshly killed snake on the road and stuck its flesh into me, so the viruses would take.

I'm absolutly worthless to a Drack, as I have living active snake DNA, pluss the snake viruses living inside of me.

See articles by Harley Byrd, USN ret. and you will get same info.

Thanks Cat... You're right, I have perhaps faced this number more in my life then any other combination. The infamous double digit #22, or more commonly seen as 2:22. And Feb. 22. 2002, I feel is of great significance when it comes to UFO's and Aliens.

Bytheway, I mentioned on another thread, that 2-22-02 it is also a date of perfect symmetry.

Does anyone recall what took place on that day? Please refresh my memory if anyone remembers.

What does 2:22 mean? From what we can gather and from what I have seen, I feel that it involves visitations to UFO's and seeing their technology. Now it's different for me when I see the numbers and have dreams. Because I don't think I've heard of anyone else who sees the numbers prior to first having a vision or a manifestation.

In addition to this, a very close loved one to me, became infected with the double-digit phenomena 2 years ago, and who also exhibits and has the numbers 2:22 revolving a lot in events in her life. I am learning much from this individual who is close to me. I am learning and understanding more from the drawings of the dreams she has shown me.

Once such dream, which correlates with your dream Clara. Where she also had a dream where military planes were chasing away a UFO. Which was spotted using some radar type device, which it then vanished before they could intercept it.

Some of the drawings that I asked her to draw for me are particular in shape and design. They came solely from her dreams, and I hope to get them scanned and able share them with others for verification if they seem familiar to anyone.

In the mean time, let's keep discussing our experiences. Perhaps soon or someday understanding this enigma can finally shed some light into the whole plot of things, and why they control humanity.

-TTA<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">

ok tta the craft I saw started out as a pinpoint of light it got bigger. thats when I thought it was a plane. then it moved very fast. thats when I realized it wasn't a plane. It came closer and the bottom appeared matalic but the top was clear glass. It was round in nature and I could see the beings sitting in the top of it. they were clearly not human. they were tall and skinny.
let me relate this story to you

I went to a mufon conference about 4 years ago in fort walton beach florida. After one of the presentations a man walked up to me. He was about 60 yrs old bressed in a green jacket and carrying a brief case. He said he needed to show me something so we walked over to a table and he opened his breif case. He showed me pictures of ufos. He said he was retired from the military. He told me that not far from where we were at the time that on the beach the military had downed a ufo with some kind of new device. He also gave me copies of some papers that were supposedly transmited from aliens. I still have those papers. Later on during the conference I went to a meeting of abductees and watched a man cry about being abducted and experimented on. The man in the green jacket invited me to a group meeting of about 30 other people . it was a discussion with various questions posed about aliens. One man said that he had recieved a report that the government had ordered thousands of body bags from a company that makes them for hospitals. I don't know if this is true only what I heard. This is the same conference where I talked to the man who told me about the reptiles visiting his daughter. I have not talked to him since then. At the abduction group that I joined a women said that he ones who where the dark robes are snakes. the snake in the bible is supposed to be bad. but think a minute would we have ever been able to gain any knowledge on our own without leaving the garden. we could be stuck there right now still depending on some god for all the answers. Never being given the opportunity to learn on our own. I know it is a paradox. stay in the garden and be safe and stupid or leave and learn and make mistakes.
this question has crossed my mind about the american indian and other indingenous cultures. Would they have ever gained any intelligence if the white man wouldn't have come. Would they still be living in tents hunting buffafo. I think the spiritual warfare thing is about this very issue. I think creedo is right. I think a lot of people are going out of here soon and thers not a damn thing anybody can do about it. It has happened before and it will happen again. we are guided by the stars and planets. they have the final say not any gods or aliens.
clara

Let me ask everyone. What is to stop me saying im from the future and that on the 1st of June someone called "you" will post a message saying he is Titor???
There are alot of people that believe we are among temporal travelers but why don't they give us more information? why tell us little bits but not the whole picture?

Yeah' and when you come back again, just like before, you'll be dickin around with your G.E. time displacment unit.

Then as before, break the thing and then you'll be crying on the web, just like ya did on Art's old site, "Oh please help me! I've seemed to have burnt out one of my balance cards from a transient energy particle influx, am stuck here and please, please, please can anyone help me get back to the future"?

Well accroding to Pamlea More, if their lingusistics were not so damned dumb into the future, you might take some time to sit down and read the manual and would know, that the Maxwell Equation, has to do with force of electron mass, and is not an equation that any time travler forgets, or has little knowlege about.

Why don't you go to the Billy Meier Farm in Switzerland?

Billy's son, Jameal will fix you up with a contact with some of the Pleiadeans.

This way you can get within a said beamship and be two places at the same time.

You can even go on sperm stealing rides with the Pleiadeans.

This would be wonderful thought provocking plays, such as,"NOW SIR' this man is an evil secret agent and here is a gun to kill him with, because he works for the evil Earth governemts!

The gun has blanks in it, """bang, bang""", they' Pleiadean player doesn't die.

Then all of a sudden a gas comes out of the wall, you get horney and this beautiful women walks through a slidding door, giving the indication of, "Well hey cowboy' want to mount this horse and take it for a ride"!?

Once yer done, they show you around the ship, "wonderfully advanced technology ya know"!!??, then they show you the door.

As the ship flies off, you are saying to yourself, "Did I just try to kill an evil Earth agent and then somehow get a peice of ass"???

Oh'the wonders of the universe, in its ever increasin complexity.

Ya come back here Titor, your not welcome!

Keep yourself and your ma-gumbo lingo, back in the future!

You did a real job on Pamela More's brain, if you don't know this already and your not welcome back again.

Once is enough.

p.s. Look in Anomalies.net?

Pam is posting a, "Ca'mon over to my house routene, just like Shania Twain did on her first CD"!

Awe ca'mon, get lost would ya!?

Your screwin up Pamlea more than any big hosed lover could have!?

Now's the time to get lost Titor, you've hurt enough here.

RE: In response to TTA\'s Question...

TTA,

Yes that is correct if I can recall something else did occure at 2:22. On 2-20-02 an eclipse occured, (It was called the year of the Mirror) and wont happen again for another thousand years.

Talking about all these Aliens, I also came accross something of interest. If anyone watches the video of the famous Alien Autopsy. Take notice of some of the objects that were suposed to have been recovered from the main councel or control panel of the UFO craft that crashed in the dessert of Rozwell New mexico.

If you look close enough you will see on what appears to be a stone tablet with alien writing on it. It looks like the word VIDEO. (which nobody makes mention of in the video movie.)

I know it was just a video with allot of controversey about it, but if it holds some truth maybe it could link humans to being aliens from the future?

CAT...

heres a weird one for ya. right after I moved here I went in this video store. way up on the top shelf was a video about aliens. I checked it out and watched it. It was about an alien that they had captured. He was behind a glass wall and he was sick. they were taping him from behind the glass. It was one of the ones with the slanted eyes and white skin. He started gasping for breath and 2 medical people came in to help him. I took the video back and a little while later the store closed down. I don't know what happened to the tape or why the store shut down so suddenly. I wish I knew where that tape went. Things just seem to disappear when I find them. like someone is coming from behind me and getting rid of anything I find.
I was also given an audio tape of a women discribing an incident at area 51. that tape is now in the hands of the man who was trying to use mind control on me. I plan to get it back very soon. clara

CREEDO,

Are you talking about the control panel plate that I mentioned in my post above, that appears to read VIDEO?

So your saying its from the "PAST" and not the future?

Can you explain your theory of how you came to this conclusion?

CLARA, are you sure your not confusing the movie cocoon with the alien dieing behind a glass?

So you think the government could be covering up your tracks without bringing attention to you and others?

Well Clara from the impression I get from you, you are so willing to go and tell the world about your alien encounters and maybe, just maybe you caught somebody higher ups attention. They might very well be observing and monitoring you concerning aliens. Maybe they figure they dont have to worry about you because nobody will believe a crack pot like you!

Which I have to admit Clara you do sound a little fluzzy at times, and normally when I encounter a person like you I usually walk away in the middle of the conversation! But please dont take that to heart because I definietly think that you are a person that is very informed and put allot of investigative work and hard earned time into understanding the matters of UFO and Aliens. And what to make this information available to the world.
So please keep us informed on the controversey thats going on at MUFON.

CAT...

These beings are shown in Wendelle C. Steven's book UFO Crash At Azteck, a well kept secret.

The control pannel you talk about, is a fusion bonded metal, made from a cold assembly process.This device which has conductance via a presure tansducer sensory input touch, within the digits dished surface of the of the finger recess.

This is e as well as physical presure, into the input sensory data manin reference bus, into saucer controls.

These beings, are refered to as Old Line Andromedians, however are not the modern day Andromedians, which have verticle slitted eyes.

These beings, are almost a cross between a Gray and a human and are a very old, however very higly evolved race of beings.

They are not only are tremendously inteligent, but have the capacities of being able to sence other dimensions as well as levitate objects, at a distance.

We all to a certain extent, possably have the Old Line Andromedian gene instilled within us?

This is as a human sentient species, as by the George C. Andrew's book, Extra-terrestials Freinds and Foes, THE KHYLA INTERVIEW), within the book, tells that humans in general have varied many off-world gentic influences placed within them.

This gene marker, is six fingers and six toes, which is within our gene pol and can be accessed by examining any medical book, on genetic varians, at any private of public library?

The autopsey is real and genunine and there is a the emotional aspect, of possably seeing a great, great grandparent, being deaned, all for the glorry of stupid Earth people's currosity?

Wow!' I'm really impressed, what is the hidden establishment going to do next, "boil living kittens"?

*Please note, that witches, seers and shamens, which are variants, from many old gentic inputs from off-world species? And these are an accrued, as well as re'shaped genetic influences.

By these rights, are really not offworld by their powers, however augmented by many other special forces, within both diety and etheric forces.

no this was a documentary. the guy who presented it is a black movie star although I cannot recall his name. if I see him again on tv I will try and catch his name. In the film he was standing at the road leading to area 51. also have you guys been checking out clyde lewis's site. he updates it every week or so. right now he has another man on there about the numbers. He mentioned a man named Domitian. I had looked for this name everywhere because I had a nitemare about 2 years ago and woke up screaming about the domitian. I looked at the book store under forgian launguages but never came across the name. I was puzzeled as to why this being would scare me so. After reading clydes web site I know why. I do believe I was in his presense in an out of body state or I may have been dreaming of a past life with this character. It was one of the worst nitemares I have ever had ranked up there with the greys staring me in the face. clara

What's his email? I want to talk to him I want
to find out if I ever make it big!
Please tell me either here or email me.
My email is: [email protected]

>Believe me or not I was
>contacted via the internet by
>a friend of mine from
>the future, from thirty years
>into the future. I've benn
>talking to him through it
>for three weeks or so
>now, I was skeptical at