All problems and paradoxes!

Hyperspace

Temporal Novice
@Cosmo

I am here for a verry important thing now we have to be serious in time machine tech so I am trying to prove time machine existence.

But I want to know all limitations of time travel I mean what are the questions that are stopping us from time travel , paradoxes, theories , possible outcomes of time travel ect.

It would be a great pleasure to me If you can help me a bit!

Yes of course!
You can send me a list of all paradoxes and limitations and I will surely try to solve them all!

The slow speed of light is one of the problems
@Raven I cannot understand what you want to say did you mean that the speed limit of this universe is light and we cannot cross it but this limit is very slow?

You can send me a list of all paradoxes and limitations and I will surely try to solve them all!

@Raven I cannot understand what you want to say did you mean that the speed limit of this universe is light and we cannot cross it but this limit is very slow?
It's possible to surpass the speed of light ,but not without consequences ;) anyways,yes i think you understood me correctly

It's possible to surpass the speed of light ,but not without consequences ;) anyways,yes i think you understood me correctly
Ok bro thanks for your efforts I will try to explain it to you as soon ass possible because I am in a hurry just now!

Till then you can think of your statement and then you can post it here!

@Raven.

Now after re examining my theory of existence I have 3 proved answers for your question

First Answer---------

General theory of relativity says that any mass cannot travel faster than the speed of light in the space. But this does not apply to information . As we know , on a quantum scale information or waves are stored which convert into a mass when an observer observes them.

If we could be able to change mass into energy artificially we can accelerate it's speed to infinite no matter to time or distance. And after reaching the distance we can use our technology to change it into mass or molecular form again!

Second answer-------

Have you ever heard about quantum entanglement, According to quantum mechanics If two particles are entangled together in simple world Of they are connected together they can instantly share information no matter what is the distance. But there's is a problem we cannot use it artificially now because using it forcefully would break the entanglement but that is also practically done in now days.

Third answer(from my theory)-----

My first law says that "If anything in this space time fabric changes in any way nothing would be changed not even time until they are on a single thread"

It means anything occurs with time because it is on a single thread with time but If we use the thread which is not with time we can surely move it without the refreshing rate of time.

These threads could be an information, wormholes ,blackholes ect.

Bro In simple words I want to say about physical space time teleportation

Let me explain you....

Imagine you are going a large distance through a wormhole also more than the speed of light. now speed of light is the maximum distance travelling speed but If we reach there with us information should also reach there ,but if information and wormhole covered a same distance it means we are using a thread beyond the time.

Which directly means that SPEED OF LIGHT IS NOT THE LIMIT.

Hope you got your answer now that according to my theory of existence speed of light is not the limit

But I didn't say these are completely accurate calculations this is my own imagination and creation which is verified mathematically

So you can trust it.

But I want to say a thing in the last

YOUR ANSWER IN SHORT..........

There are various medium in the universe to travel and speed of light uses on of them and speed of light is the maximum speed for that medium

It means there are also other medium to travel like the one which the quantum entanglement and wormhole uses it is still undiscovered.

If we can use those mediums it is also possible that there is no limit of speed!

1. Limit is our human understandings

2. No of universes ( at one point it will end)
My theory of existence has the answer of every single question of time travel and the time machine for the speed of light limit problem you can click here:

Is speed of light the limit of universe?

This is what my theory says about the speed of light you can see this and can post your statements on it

And of your above questions I will definitely give you a answer as soon as possible in a new thread!

@Cosmo

I am here for a verry important thing now we have to be serious in time machine tech so I am trying to prove time machine existence.

But I want to know all limitations of time travel I mean what are the questions that are stopping us from time travel , paradoxes, theories , possible outcomes of time travel ect.

It would be a great pleasure to me If you can help me a bit!
Hi ! MAN, See according to me time travel in the same earth is not possible at all, like the multiversal time travel is possible... If we travel in the same reality it will break the principle of causality. We know when we talk about the multiverse everything is literally possible even a small change in any dimension is also possible so according to me if we want to time travel to the past we have to travel into an reality which is same as ours but with a change in 4th dimension ie. time a reality which is same as ours but is operated in the past and same goes for the future a reality which is same as ours but the 4th dimension is in the future. As if we travelled in a reality which is similar to that of ours but in past and we go there and change things so it will make a root for infinite number of future verses. So How can we literally make it happen we even have not explored our own earth completely then how can we be very sure that wormholes would lead us to the time quanta and how we will be able to explore the multiverse... is the main question.

Hi ! MAN, See according to me time travel in the same earth is not possible at all, like the multiversal time travel is possible... If we travel in the same reality it will break the principle of causality. We know when we talk about the multiverse everything is literally possible even a small change in any dimension is also possible so according to me if we want to time travel to the past we have to travel into an reality which is same as ours but with a change in 4th dimension ie. time a reality which is same as ours but is operated in the past and same goes for the future a reality which is same as ours but the 4th dimension is in the future. As if we travelled in a reality which is similar to that of ours but in past and we go there and change things so it will make a root for infinite number of future verses. So How can we literally make it happen we even have not explored our own earth completely then how can we be very sure that wormholes would lead us to the time quanta and how we will be able to explore the multiverse... is the main question.
My theory of existence mathematically proves the travel in same time line in the same earth

I will prove it to you as soon as possible!

Moreover in my line of thinking alternates are a sideline issue they have no bearing on the flow of proceeding occurrences.

My theory of existence mathematically proves the travel in same time line in the same earth

I will prove it to you as soon as possible!
Bro I acknowledged your works and i surely appreciate your work and theories but think of the causality it will break the causality as how would you travel to past in the same timeline as if you killed your parents and then how would you get birth until unles you trapped in a predestination paradaox or switch past between the realities.