Banned from Paranormalis

titorite

Quantum Scribe
So yeah, Apparently Sam don't like me no more so she had the boss man over there give me the ol heave hoe.

I asked if I could write a good bye thread before they banned me but no. Apparntly I also stalk Samstwitch... thats according to Numerian. It is a BS insulting lie and I am owed an apology for it but that will most likely never come around.

I swear to god, that was insulting of them.

Petty.

I disagree with some BS about Boston and point out the complete fluff of some of the articles posted...

Martha stwearts regestering with match dot com is not news worthy!

I stand by that.

I am banned from paranormalis for that.

Tsk tsk.

Let this be the moral of the story. Petty tyrants are not able to be pleased.

A self professed Time traveler asked to be questioned over there... I asked a question and I has my question removed... and I got a threat... when I questioned that I got warned that I would be banned next time. And then BLAM BANNED... To be given such foul treatment over asking a question to someone that wanted to be questioned..... it's foul. I was not the favorite! no sir I was the despised. Apparently any excuse to boot me was gonna be enough.

It was such a negative experience.... I had no clue such "open minded" individuals could behave in such a small manner.

Shame on their them and behavior..

Alright. Thanks for hosting my rant TTI. And thank you to anyone fearless enough to carry my message to them.

titorite said:
And that's a bad thing...how?
I found out about that site when someone from there came here quite some time ago ( I don't remember who or when and it's not worth the effort to try to look it up). I was interested in the titor story and TT so I checked it out. I got some interesting titor info and followed the discussion there for awhile. Then a titor fanatic showed up and it was down hill from there. That was the samtwitch you refer to. I have gone back there a few times to see what's up and ... maybe I should just leave that thought in my head. :) So maybe we will see you around here more often. I may not agree with you very much but you are interesting.

Einstein

You know in this day and age what you are doing Einstein, it is the height of rudeness. Sure I got issue with the leadership over there but their are many individuals over there and your kinda of talk just smears them all and points a seriously and false negative light on them.

It takes all kinds to make this world spin. Maybe you can consider stopping with your flawed ways and spend some time contemplating these words.

Thank you for your words GPA. I did smile,.

I never thought I would hang out at paranormalis . I even said as much originally. But then I got to hanging out there more and more. And for a while I kinda liked it. But then Sam started acting all freaky ... always trying to dominate the conversation.. then numerian gave her the ability to do so. And she has been censoring my posts alot since then...

Most of the time I let it go... I mean people disagree with me , big deal. I can live with that but I think Sam might have much more trouble being disagreed with. Which means trouble for NUmerian...Trouble that wouldn't be if I just disappeared.

I find it prophetic that the one guy that had trouble with her being promoted to mod is now banned. Big Surprise /sarc

I did not make a nusence of myself.

I did not troll.

I did not do anything improper wrong but what was arbitrarily deemed improper.

This is how the US tyranny operates. IT changes the rules as you play the game. The boss can never be pleased by me because he does not want to be pleased by me. An Alleged time traveler pops up and does the ever popular (Ask me a question) I DID. BLAM CENSOR BOT and the threats and warnings and WTF...

In reality other people,other favorites would of been allowed to ask the silly questions.

I was not because they were looking for an excuse to ban me. What can I say... I don't divine hidden prophecies from Titors words (or any prophecy for that matter) ... I don't think Titor implied Jesus is coming back.... I don't have any desire to post random questions on threads hoping that Titor will some day read it......

Their is alot of foolishness involved in the Titor story from both skeptic and believer.

It is one of the most fascinating aspects of this story. Of the kinds of people it attracts to it, they seem to be the zany ones

And I am Zany in my own way.

And I had other friends there... at the bare minimum the Decent thing to do would of been to politely and humanly allow me to of written that good bye thread letting my few online buddies there know where else I can be found.... Denying me such mercy when I specifically asked for it, well it marks a stain in numerians judgment. It was a foul dis service on his part. Akin to spitting on a thirsty homeless man , or kicking the fleas off a defenseless puppy.

I asked for very little , it would of cost him nothing, I said I was OK with any kind of edits they may of found necessary , I just wanted to say good bye and I can be found else where...and in a cold hearted and callous move that act of mercy was denied.

heartless and devoid of nobility..

I'd say how american of them but only sam is american.

This was Bull titorite. I'm a poster on Paranormalis and I thought free speech was still allowed, I guess I was wrong. Sorry to see you go as your posts were right on current events and governmental conspiracies. Have a good one and life goes on.
Oh BTW it looks like someone else from the TT forum has left, as of today.

This was Bull titorite. I'm a poster on Paranormalis and I thought free speech was still allowed, I guess I was wrong. Sorry to see you go as your posts were right on current events and governmental conspiracies. Have a good one and life goes on.
Oh BTW it looks like someone else from the TT forum has left, as of today.

Yeah....

Let's face facts. Titorite is a pain in the ass and always has been a pain in the ass. He enjoys displaying trollish behavior just the sake of displaying trollish behavior. So his claim that he's as innocent as the driven snow is drivel. But through all of that he's never been banned here. He makes high flying conspiracy nutter claims that people like Ray and I are out to get him but he's never been banned.

That being said...

None of us has a "right to free speech" on this or any other privately owned BBS forum. The only time you have a guaranteed right to freedom of speech on a free-to-use Internet BBS is when you own the site. Everyone else is a guest there at the pleasure of the owner. The owner can bounce off the forum anyone at any time for any reason or no reason at all. The owner is paying the bills and the site is his/her own to do with as s/he so chooses.

GLP is a troll magnet. Everyone is a troll on GLP. Titorite went there because he is a troll and thought that he'd be able to out troll the trolls. It didn't work out as planned. Sam doesn't like the way Titorite spells the word "I" and banned him. Done. EOS.

His reputation precedes himself. Claims of innocence while whining that he was banned on GLP isn't going to have the slightest effect on GLP nor will it result in a live worldwide Internet show trial in which Sam and the entire Mod staff at GLP, who mocked his posts, are forced to publicly recant and apologize.

Titorite needs to stop bawling like a freaking infant, grow a pair, suck it up and move on. Shit happens and then you die. That's life.

Look at this bull ^^^^ right here.

A grown man that can not wait!, to insult another grown man because of his own insecurities that require soothing by belittling others.

So eager to insult me he can't even follow what site I said I was banned from.

That is ridiculous.

Paranormalis. ... NOT glp.

Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open up your mouth a prove it.

Happy Mothers Day to all you muthas! Nice to see there is no love lost between the usual suspects.

Let's see...if I were to start a thread that amounted to "Oh poor, poor me. I have been unjustly wronged", I am quite sure there are some characters around here who would not be jumping in to ease my bwoken wittle heart. :D

As for me, I am just damned happy that this is all going on in the PROPER FORUM! ;)
RMT

Look at this bull ^^^^ right here.

A grown man that can not wait!, to insult another grown man because of his own insecurities that require soothing by belittling others.

So eager to insult me he can't even follow what site I said I was banned from.

That is ridiculous.

Paranormalis. ... NOT glp.

Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open up your mouth a prove it.
Heehee. Ayup.

Off course it is in the right forum. I even double checked the rules just in case. I'm not an uncivil animal with no understanding of netequite

@ Einstein I am not Darby Chum. No bait was offered or taken. This thread is about being banned from paranormalis. Darby jumped the gun did not read things right started blasting me about getting banned from GLP.... It helps to know what the subject matter is before one starts remarking upon it.... like you have now.....

Kind of you to give Darb some company.

On another note....

I'd like to congratulate Temporal Recon

The Mystery of John Titor: Hoax or Time Traveler?

He got mentioned in this article!!! Which got back to me via another forum I am at. So congrats on getting your name out there TR..... I want a copy of your book :) soon enough.

sigh....Sucks I can't share that bit of news at paranormalis.

Oh well TR comes here too so theres that.

So yeah, Apparently Sam don't like me no more so she had the boss man over there give me the ol heave hoe.

I asked if I could write a good bye thread before they banned me but no. Apparntly I also stalk Samstwitch... thats according to Numerian. It is a BS insulting lie and I am owed an apology for it but that will most likely never come around.

I swear to god, that was insulting of them.

Petty.

I disagree with some BS about Boston and point out the complete fluff of some of the articles posted...

Martha stwearts regestering with match dot com is not news worthy!

I stand by that.

Tsk tsk.

Let this be the moral of the story. Petty tyrants are not able to be pleased.

A self professed Time traveler asked to be questioned over there... I asked a question and I has my question removed... and I got a threat... when I questioned that I got warned that I would be banned next time. And then BLAM BANNED... To be given such foul treatment over asking a question to someone that wanted to be questioned..... it's foul. I was not the favorite! no sir I was the despised. Apparently any excuse to boot me was gonna be enough.

It was such a negative experience.... I had no clue such "open minded" individuals could behave in such a small manner.

Shame on their them and behavior..

Alright. Thanks for hosting my rant TTI. And thank you to anyone fearless enough to carry my message to them.

I feel your pain ... I was banned from there under my "apocalypse" moniker ... after laying facts on Samstwitch about her "god".

Luckily, for me, I have a failsafe installed masking my IP well ... as the b*tch tried freezing it after getting me banned. Did that also happen to you?

Well as far as I know and understand my IP is static. However I do know how to tor and I do subscribe to a VPN.

For the moment I am respecting the persona non grata. Some think that free speech is a privilege. One that may be taken away on a whim. This is only true for the dullard I think. The intellectually superior own their speech and speak freely where ever when ever they like. With greater understanding the intellectual in control is able enjoy more freedoms than the dullard at the mercy of ignorance and the whims of those that know.

My friend, Einstein got it spot on. There was bait dangled and it was for a purpose. A purpose that was fruitful.

I obviously knew what BBS banned you. But I needed to evoke an inimitable Titorite response certain to showcase the otherwise "innocent" troll. This was not so much for your consumption as it was for the edification of anyone who may have doubted my pervious asssessment. Thus a simple switch to GLP. Capito?

My friend, Einstein got it spot on. There was bait dangled and it was for a purpose. A purpose that was fruitful.

I obviously knew what BBS banned you. But I needed to evoke an inimitable Titorite response certain to showcase the otherwise "innocent" troll. This was not so much for your consumption as it was for the edification of anyone who may have doubted my pervious asssessment. Thus a simple switch to GLP. Capito?

So you lied to prove your opinionated judgment call about me as a fact in order to illuminate anyone and everyone to my alleged innocence or lack there off regardless of the relevance or realty of that judgment call....

Too much time on your hands darb.

So you lied to prove your opinionated judgment call about me as a fact in order to illuminate anyone and everyone to my alleged innocence or lack there off regardless of the relevance or realty of that judgment call....

Too much time on your hands darb.

You might say he was trolling a troll. A troll with a bwoken wittle heart. But you did know Darby was a Psych major, didn't you?

Just what do you think Psych majors do for entertainment?

I'm an American and on Paranormalis, Titorite. You got banned because of your personal attacks on people. Example, stereotyping Americans.

LfsTBRn.png