Banned from Paranormalis

So you lied to prove your opinionated judgment call about me as a fact in order to illuminate anyone and everyone to my alleged innocence or lack there off regardless of the relevance or realty of that judgment call....

The idea, considering your claim of innocence, was to get you to go off without being obvious. To allow you to voluntarily display for the forum typical Titorite behavior. The type of behavior that got you bounced off of Paranormalis.

Low ball tactic? Yeah, it probably was.

I'm an American and on Paranormalis, Titorite. You got banned because of your personal attacks on people. Example, stereotyping Americans.

Ren, For awhile I thought about you. Who over there is gonna take your compulsive lying seriously? None of them. They are gonna indulge you and make your mental disorder worse... I watched them do so... I asked them not to encourage you...I tried man.

Tell your shrink about this too.

And I wasn't banned over personal attacks. Numerian might be giving that as the reason but it would not be honest of him if such were the case.... so I really hope that wasn't the case.

I was banned because I replyed on the marthra stweart registering to match.com that it was a non event or of little to no consaquence.

Sam got mad and she was already mad at me for not believing the official story of the boston bombing.

One word into the bosses ear and i am out on my ass....

Oh well such is life.

The idea, considering your claim of innocence, was to get you to go off without being obvious. To allow you to voluntarily display for the forum typical Titorite behavior. The type of behavior that got you bounced off of Paranormalis.

Low ball tactic? Yeah, it probably was.

Do low men use low tactics?

Yeah it was low ball... especially considering that you judged from a place of ignorance.

I hadn't seen any activity from you over there in quite awhile. Yeah I checked your profile on occasion.
So considering that you were not keeping up with things at paranormalis wouldn't you say your judgment call was made in haste?

And what was so out landish or trollish, in my reply post above regarding the fact of an older grown man that could not wait to belittle a younger grown man in order to boost his own self confidence at the expense of the other?

Ren, For awhile I thought about you. Who over there is gonna take your compulsive lying seriously? None of them. They are gonna indulge you and make your mental disorder worse... I watched them do so... I asked them not to encourage you...I tried man.
Tell your shrink about this too.

I never said I was seeing a psychiatrist. You wilfully assume that.
This is not Numerian or Sam's fault. This is your own.
I'll do just fine without your help.

And what was so out landish or trollish, in my reply post above regarding the fact of an older grown man that could not wait to belittle a younger grown man in order to boost his own self confidence at the expense of the other?

I'm really enjoying your temper tantrum, Titorite. I'm savouring it.

Well thats awkward. At any rate I don't think fault matters. I don't own that site. I don't own this site. Maybe you should re read the OP. With a nice cup of tea. Relax. Savor more of this thread with some marshmallows. It'll be ok Ren.