"The future ain't what it used to be."

Blast From The Past

I see what you are saying, I think. Like the person who correctly deciphers it gets the credit for historical reference kind of thing. But only if Zeshua confirms. Like right now, many people have tried to intrepret Nostrodamus' quantrains-but with him being dead, no one can correctly claim that the prophecy they "deciphered" was in fact, the prophecy that he meant. Does that make sense? Anyway, hopefully Zeshua will come back with a little more info.

Well that's certainly interesting, and we'll only have to wait 2 years to see. However, the idea of this country voting another Bush into office-well, not on this timeline. The odds of Beck writing these "lyrics" I think are far more believable.

I say its Guiliani who will get voted in (not that he gets my vote) but that's my prediction, and I traveled no time traverse to make it.

He's pro-abortion, anti-gun, pro stem cell - so good luck with that prediction.

Ahhh
The information is ravenous
The ticker tape feeds the mind
Looking for a lost transmission
A heaven that we left behind
When the information comes
We'll know what we're made from
And the skyline rising
Highrise eyes see for you

Say hello to a mannequin
The ghost of our lonely tongue
Reaching out (ugh)
I was (ugh) down below

The skyline rising

She's a sister of Avarez
A wife of a poisonous tongue
She's the eye of a battle of stones
A sister out of control

The skyline rising

I think Zeshua’s poem divides into a list of eight separate events whose only relationship is that they all occur between the years 2007 -2009.

That list is :

1. A Soldiers Most Hail War As A Renaissance Pi Melts A Sidearm Dwelt

2. A Cosmic Clone Pole

3. Jihad Had Mom Due A Man

4. A Quarks Humble Tree

5. Manilla Curse Foretells Kiwi Smirks

6. Demons Former Jig Jug

7.A Liberal Disses One

8. Toss My Foes A Reference : Heaters High Storm

But I have a problem with the "renaissance pi". It would make more sense if it was "renaissance phi". But maybe then it would have been too obvious. I don't know.

- Peter

Anyway, my interpretations of that list, for what it's worth, is as follows:

1. Israel belligerantly threatens to use nukes when the Long Cycle bull market that began in the renaissance, having finally reached its peak, begins its long downward trend in 2007 - 2009, which decimates the world economy and thus reduces the financial aid that Israel depends on getting from America, leaving Israel in a weakened position where it cannot defend its borders with limited range conventional weapons.

2. The earth's long-awaited and long-prophesied pole shift is of its magnetic poles rather than its geographical poles. During the process of this shft, weird things will happen, including times when the earth;s magnetic field is greatly weakened, allowing space radiation to penetrate our atmosphere in ways it previously could not, and also temporarily creating multiple sets of magnetic poles that fade in and out. This will cause havoc with animal's migratory patterns, and probably also with all our satellite communication systems.

3. An important new Islamic leader will arise on the world stage, hailing from Saudi Arabia. I assume from the context of appearing in this list that this figure will weild great power on the world stage, or otherwise have some historical significance.

4. New discoveries related to the underlying subatomic structure of quarks will make the news.

5. Some sort of political animosity or negative exchange will develop between Australia and New Zealand, which New Zealand dismisses or downplays, at least at first.

6. I have no idea.

7. I have no idea.

8. Zeshua has "foes"? We know Zeshua has "friends". Zeshua has used that term in past postings. Now Zeshua apparently has "foes" as well. Friends, of course, are those who are allies with the intent to help one achieve one’s purpose. Foes, on the other hand, are just the opposite -- enemies opposed to one who intend to prevent one from achieving one’s purpose. "Foes" are not merely distractions or annoyances, but important and even formidable opponents. Who are Zeshua's foes? I don’t think we've seen them yet. They are not just common debunkers, who are largely ignorable and irrelevant. They are ... something else. Zeshua nonchalantly and irreverently "tosses" these foes a "reference", which is presumably something that Zeshua expects to mean something special to them : "Heaters High Storm". Yesterday, I associated that phrase with the predictable radiation that would penetrate the earth's atmosphere if its magnetic field weakened, thus heating the outer atmosphere and causing storms. But the phrase would also be applicable to the suspected activity being done by HAARP, using energy beams to activate the upper atmosphere and thus manipulate the earth's weather patterns and storm activity. HAARP is highly advanced, top-secret government-type science stuff. If any level of the government was aware of Zeshua's activity, it would be one of those kind of top-level science departments, and if that department wasn’t directly connected with HAARP, the two departments would certainly have some sort of connection. The Time-Travel-aware department would probably have higher security clearance than the HAARP department. But [censored], everyone already knows about HAARP. There must be some connection that Zeshua knows about and we don't, which Zeshua is rubbing in the faces of these "foes" with this phrase. Why is Zeshua antagonizing them? For what purpose? Zeshua wants them to know that they have been observed and identified. It seems to be a mind game at this point

You really think so? Maybe the whole poem is tossing the foe a reference? Zeshua has other means of communicating with her friends.

You asked what she was fishing for. Maybe she is searching for the person who understands what it actually means? Or the one who wrote it? Maybe at this point in time it is a work in progress to the anonymous author. OR maybe SHE wrote it.

The closing - I will respond in time. Respond in the thread in time? Respond to her foe in time? In time for what?

I will be disappointed if it doesn't shape up to have literal, unmistakable meaning, so I can say "OK, I get it!" If this is predictive, then eventually we will understand it.

I liked the Islam thing. That one I understood. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Definately Zeshua likes games and puzzles, codes and ciphers, hidden messages, double meanings but sheesh - this one is rough - I appreciate your attempt to translate it, Peter and Risatalisa.

One of the beautiful and most desirable qualities of poetry is its ability to transmit a maximum of meaning in a minimum of words.
Scientifically, this is called non-linear encoding. Most often modeled with high-order polynomial equations and coefficients. Anyone either degreed or experienced in the information sciences in our present time will know exactly what I am talking about... and they will also realize that your attempts to "crack" the code of this poem have all, so far, used linear associative models.

Mathematically, you are assuming a linear coefficient "C" that will somehow transform the given line (or lines) of a poem into the intended meaning of the author. The linear equation looks like this:

Real Meaning = C*Literal Meaning

The problem with this simplistic approach (no offense, I am speaking literally that linear encoding/decoding is indeed more simplistic) of limiting possibilities to linear associative models is that it forces you to get "creative" in how you decide what "C", the transform coefficient, must be. This, in turn, leads to you "finding" intepretations that you wish to find, and that may have little or nothing to do with the true encoded message. In general, we tend to "find" interpretive coefficients that reflect what we wish to believe about a message (or what we believe a message is saying, rather than what it really is saying).

The power of non-linear encoding is hardly ever realized by those who confine themselves to linear interpretations: Through the use of a strong (high-order) non-linear polynomial for encoding a message, you can actually accomplish two different results (both of them being purposefully intended by the encoder):

1) You can disguise the real message from all except those who know the vector key to translate the given message.
2) You can "imprint" another selected message (or sometimes multiple messages) that you wish to send to manipulate those who you do NOT want to understand the real message. This "imprint" message can be caused to appear if linear associations are used to interpret certain words used within the encoded message.

While I can understand the "excitement" of trying to interpret such codes as "predictions of the future", I think bogz has been the one to recently point at the most important aspects of "codes" we see in language today. This is the aspect of INFORMATION. And it has been discussed by several on this board for a long time. Well done, bogz.

Just my thoughts and opinions on what you are doing here. I don't care whether or not you agree, I am just bringing some information to the forefront that you may wish to consider. I, for one, believe that the use of "Pi" has a very specific purpose, even though I have not attempted any code analysis on this "poem".

RMT

You really think so?

Maybe. I dunno, I'm just brainstorming here like everyone else.

Maybe the whole poem is tossing the foe a reference?

Perhaps so. We certainly can't rule that out. However, that would seem more likely if the phrase "tossing my foes a reference" appeared at the very beginning or ending of the poem. Situated as it does, it seems to refer to a smaller portion of the whole.

Zeshua has other means of communicating with her friends.

The more public statements Zeshua makes that are eventually recognized as having coming true on down the road will have the effect of inspiring people to go back and re-read all Zeshua's material. Zeshua is trying to cast a wider net.

If the earth's magnetic poles start going screwy in 2007-2009, or if a new Islamic leader steps onto the world stage from Arabia then, or if Israel gets invaded then, or if animosities develop between Australia and New Zealand, or if a story hits the news about science unraveling the structure of quarks, if ANY ONE of these things occur between 2007 - 2009, people will be flocking to see what else Zeshua said.

And if they ALL occur between 2007 - 2009, Zeshuaism will likely become a new religion.

- Peter

Rainman: You are too smart for me man. I didn't really comprehend what you said, but it sure sounded good. Are you going to have a crack at actually unraveling it?

Peter,

In reply to:
You really think so?

Maybe. I dunno, I'm just brainstorming here like everyone else.

Yeah, I know. Me, too

In reply to:
Maybe the whole poem is tossing the foe a reference?

Perhaps so. We certainly can't rule that out. However, that would seem more likely if the phrase "tossing my foes a reference" appeared at the very beginning or ending of the poem. Situated as it does, it seems to refer to a smaller portion of the whole.

Yeah, but you handled the last two lines together, didn't you?

... if ANY ONE of these things occur between 2007 - 2009, people will be flocking to see what else Zeshua said.

And if they ALL occur between 2007 - 2009, Zeshuaism will likely become a new religion.

Lord, I hope not, Peter! I can see her maybe as a latter day Nostradamus. She is religious but so was Nostradamus and she isn't any more clearly understandable than he was. My opinion is, she was trying not to change the future very much - but I could be wrong. She was extremely concerned with time quakes. I wonder if Nostradamus did the scrambling for the same reason - so that it wasn't able to be used to alter the future?

Maybe I'm getting too old, maybe I'm lazy - I can't get this thing and I feel like it wasn't meant for me. That doesn't keep me from wanting to see a solution though /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif While you certainly did make it sound reasonable, it doesn't "feel right." Peter, have you considered the repercussions of being shown to be able to translate Zeshua into accurate predictions? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've never brainstormed about Z. I've debunked him already in a previous thread. He's a hoax. What a lot of wish-you-were time travelers dont realize is that most anonymous proxies don't really know how to keep your information secret.

The-Cloak for instance runs an out of date linux kernel that contains known exploits that allows people to gain access to their system. As well they are running old versions of OpenSSH and Sendmail that have known exploits that allow access to the system, without a username or password. A large number of other ports are also open, but that is only a bad security practice, not a way in.

So once inside, it's pretty easy to locate the logfiles which are are quickly grepped for "www.timetravelinstitute.com" and wouldn't you know - there was only one IP on The-Cloak.com that visited this site.

The more public statements Zeshua makes that are eventually recognized as having coming true

He is not making public statements since he attempted to hide his identity.

If the earth's magnetic poles start going screwy in 2007-2009, or if a new Islamic leader steps onto the world stage from Arabia then, or if Israel gets invaded then, or if animosities develop between Australia and New Zealand, or if a story hits the news about science unraveling the structure of quarks, if ANY ONE of these things occur between 2007 - 2009, people will be flocking to see what else Zeshua said.

To be fair Peter, they will be flocking to what YOU said. Not Z.

Z is just another sissy, pinko, Birkenstock wearing liberal who has put down his granola spoon and come out of his grand funk with renewed zeal because of the latest election results.

Two quotes from Z.

There is a war looming
There Will be Waco type events

These are terrorist threats imo. Shouldn't we call someone?

Fine work, bogz... as always.
So once inside, it's pretty easy to locate the logfiles which are are quickly grepped for "www.timetravelinstitute.com" and wouldn't you know - there was only one IP on The-Cloak.com that visited this site.
My oh my oh MY!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif That is MOST interesting! And I WONDER who that SOLE IP belongs to!?!?

RMT

Ok, here's something really freaky. And shame on us all for not noticing it sooner!

The post by Zeshua that started this thread is entitled "Blast From the Past". Zeshua has previously described the technology that allows this comunication from 2026 to our time to occur as using "quantum entanglement" to get "virtual particles" to "tunnel" back in time. Zeshua posted this most recent post on November 15th at 01:03 PM.

ON THE SAME DAY, as seen at http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/292378_timeguy15.html , an American newspaper published an article entited "Going For a Blast into the Real Past" about new breakthroughs in quantum physics that would allow that very thing to occur, a phenomenon they designate in the article as "reverse causality".

From the article :

"If his experiment with splitting photons actually works, says University of Washington physicist John Cramer, the next step will be to test for quantum "retrocausality." That's science talk for saying he hopes to find evidence of a photon going backward in time."

- Peter

Ok, here's something really freaky. And shame on us all for not noticing it sooner!

Actually freaky would have been posting it the day before. Too bad he proved yet again he is a hoax by chosing the wrong day to post.

Here's another reason why he's a hoax, he said he can't post earlier than 2005 yet he neglects to tell us the specific technology that appears that made his posts possible. Well as we all know, wireless routers have gotten MORE secure since they were invented. They've all talked RF since they were invented so technically, the first unsecured wireless router would have done the trick.

Lies lies and more lies from Zeshua.

But I give in, you guys win. I'll listen to Art tonight and buy whatever book they are selling.

Zeshua has been posting here since February 2005. That's going on close to two complete years now. Even Titor only posted for six months. Two years is an awful long time to keep a hoax going. It's a long time to stay "in character", and a long time to keep a story straight.

If you accuse Zeshua of fraud, then where is the motive? Attention? Not much of that going on here. What's the payout?

Zeshua is obviously not an idiot. Zeshua's posts have demonstrated proficiency in advanced mathematics, theoretical physics, computer and internet technology, and, if a hoax, remarkable fiction writing skills. And let's not forget that Zeshua predicted that Terri Schiavo and Pope John Paul II would die within days one of another, and that Terri would go first, that her breathing tube would not be re-inserted after it was removed, that the removal of her breathing tube would not lead to any violence in the streets, and Zeshua even predicted the date of the Pope's death a whole month in advance. Oh, and of course, Zeshua also predicted the Katrina disaster. On March 8th 2005, in response to the query "What major even happens in the next 5 years (from March 1st 2005)?, Zeshua wrote "The next major event for the United States in your upcoming time is a Crisis, look to the
skies and you might find the answer you seek."

Well, in fact the next "major event" in America after March 2005 WAS a crisis, a hurricane, which of course comes from the sky. That was some pretty darned good predicting as far as I'm concerned. Even if a hoaxer was counting on another high-number hurricance season in 2005, a hoaxer would still have had no way of knowing if some other crisis might have arrived before hurricane season.

So anyway, my point is, my question to you is, if this Zeshua is a hoax as you say, why would such an obviously well-educated and talented person spend their time on a hoax that barely gets any attention, and keeps it going anyway for almost two full years with no signs of letting go of it despite the almost universal lack of interest it has received on this board?

- Peter

It should also be noted that the multiple connections between...

(1) this most recent post of Zeshua's (who claims to be communicating with us via some NEW SCIENCE involving quantum tunneling into the past) entitled "Blast From the Past", and

(2) the newspaper article with virtually the same title on the same day describing a NEW SCIENCE of quantum tunneling into the past...

...are connections that ought to also remind us that Zeshua's last post before this one was in the "New Science and Alternate Energies" forum, and Zeshua entitled that post "NEW SCIENCE".

And now Zeshua's latest post comes out on the same day and with the same title as a newspaper article introducing just such a "NEW SCIENCE".

It would be most difficult to have accomplished such a thing by sheer coincidence.

In that "New Science" post, Zeshua wrote :

Were there to be a New Science Discovered, what Form would it take?
Would this be some great Revolution at the Atomic Scale?
Will it Answer Questions of a Universal Nature?

Well, the New Science introduced in that newspaper article would seem to fully conform to those predicted characteristics. It is a New Science that represents a revolution at the atomic scale, and it will answer questions of a universal nature. Zeshua predicted the arrival of such a New Science on April 24th 2005, and on 11/15/2006 our own newspapers reported the arrival of just such a New Science.

- Peter

So anyway, my point is, my question to you is, if this Zeshua is a hoax as you say, why would such an obviously well-educated and talented person spend their time on a hoax that barely gets any attention, and keeps it going anyway for almost two full years with no signs of letting go of it despite the almost universal lack of interest it has received on this board?

- Peter
Because she might not be a hoax.

Bogz, you weren't around for Zeshua's original messages. I'm going to assume as well that you've never been a moderator or an admin of a forum.

If the admin moves this thread, it changes the link. Thus making it difficult for a possible TT'er, posting from the future to post.

I say let it stay here. The purpose of the Time Travel Institute (IMO) is to promote discussion and visitation of Time Travellers. If you have a time traveller that has been posting on and off for 2 years, how would it benefit the forum to change the link and make it difficult/impossible for a TT'er to post? It wasn't here at the time

I doubt when JT was posting here that the admin decided to change the link, midstream, just because he might not have posted in the particular subforum made for timetravel claims.

So, for reasons of making this an orderly forum, you want the admin to change a link that a possible timetraveller posted, and continues to post? Doesn't make sense if the purpose (IMO) of the forum is Time Travel!

Bogz, you weren't around for Zeshua's original messages.

Yes I was, I was posting as newbie_0

If the admin moves this thread, it changes the link. Thus making it difficult for a possible TT'er, posting from the future to post.

Wrong, Z claims to have a bidirectional link. He can browse the forums, search, etc.

The purpose of the Time Travel Institute (IMO) is to promote discussion and visitation of Time Travellers.

Correct but there is an appropriate section for people making claims. This is in the wrong section.

If the admin is serious about this board he will move it the right forum.

If he is serious about making money off page views, he will leave it here, and maybe even post some of his own claims just to draw in the masses.

It's up to the admin to reveal his INTENTION.

Back