"The future ain't what it used to be."

Blast From The Past

Yes I was, I was posting as newbie_0
Posting with two nicks? That usually doesn't sit well with the staff. Did you announce this and cancel your previous nick?
Wrong, Z claims to have a bidirectional link. He can browse the forums, search, etc.
Can you give me a link because I don't remember where HE states this.

If the admin is serious about this board he will move it the right forum.
Admin on any forum doesn't like to be told what to do and how to run their forum. They pay the bills and put up with the headaches. You and I don't.

If he is serious about making money off page views, he will leave it here, and maybe even post some of his own claims just to draw in the masses.
So keeping it here is a marketing ploy or maybe Raul/Mop is Zeshua. You crack me up, Bogz.

It's up to the admin to reveal his INTENTION.
Maybe it's time for you to take a breath, stop recommending what the admin should do, publically. The admin has a few more years experience and a few more timetravellers on his belt than you do. Calling him out, raking him over the coals and getting hot under the collar because a possible TT'er has posted in the wrong section is frankly... unimportant. When he gets to it, he will. Ultimately, it's his and the staff's decision.

If it was so important to you, you should have tried PMing Raul/MOP and discussing it privately (IMHO).

There now exists a whole list of items that together seems to constitute rather substantial evidence that Zeshua possesses knowledge of the future. That is not to say that it proves Zeshua is a time-traveler or time-communicator or whatever, but it at least demonstrates that Zeshua is in possession of some sort of "supernatural" knowledge.

1. Zeshua correctly predicted a month in advance that Terri Shiavo and Pope John Paul II would both soon die.

2. Zeshua correctly predicted that Terri Sciavo's feeding tube would not be replaced.

3. Zeshua corrected predicted that the Terri Schiavo thing would not escalate to violence in the streets, which at one point was a matter very much in doubt.

4. Zeshua correctly predicted a month in advance that Terri would go first and the Pope would follow shortly.

5, Zeshua correctly predicted the actual date of the Pope's death a full month in advance.

6. Zeshua correctly declared Ratzinger the winner of the Papal vote an hour before the result was announced.

7. Zeshua correctly posted the name "Benedict16" an hour or so prior to the announcement of the new Pope's chosen name.

8. Zeshua's correctly predicted in May 2005 that the next major event in the USA would be a crisis that came from the sky (and then Hurricane Katrina arrived).

9. In 2005, Zeshua correctly predicted the coming of a new science that would constitute a revolution at the atomic scale which would answer questions of a universal nature, and in 2006 just such a new science was announced in the press. And within mere hours of the moment when that new science was announced, Zeshua posted her own post with the same title the newspaper story had.

And while this is not a fulfilled prediction, it is certainly also worth mentioning that multiple people who contacted Zeshua privately have subsequently publically reported experiencing the same sort of “altervus” reported during the John Titor period. For more info on those incidents, go to items # 65 and # 68 in the thread at http://www.conspiracycafe.net/board_forum/index.php?showtopic=1944&st=60

- Peter

And while this is not a fulfilled prediction, it is certainly also worth mentioning that multiple people who contacted Zeshua privately have subsequently publically reported experiencing the same sort of “altervus” reported during the John Titor period. For more info on those incidents, go to items # 65 and # 68 in the thread at http://www.conspiracycafe.net/board_forum/index.php?showtopic=1944&st=60

- Peter

How many people are blocked from reading that thread, eh?

Grrrrr

"Posting with two nicks? That usually doesn't sit well with the staff. Did you announce this and cancel your previous nick?"

Please. This practice is running rampant on this board, and not only does no one care or do anything about it, but it is obvously a welcome tool. Are you so ignorant that you cannot see this...or are you part of the crew too?

Why did Zeshua's post begin with http%3A//207.58.162.157/ttiforum/newpost.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

???

The second half of that webaddress is what normally appears in the browser's address bar when one is posting a new thread here at TTI.

The first half, however, 207.58.162.157 , does NOT translate to TTI.

Where does it go?

Well, if you goto http://207.58.162.157, it just takes you to a generic, unformatted webpage. However, if you plug that numeric webaddress in at http://www.hostip.info/index.html, it tells you where that webaddress is hosted at. In this case, the numeric webaddress 207.58.162.157 points to McLean Virginia, home to none other than the CIA!

Is that what Zeshua was referring to with the line "Toss My Foes A Reference"?

- Peter

Peter,

Re. the IP:

It's not the CIA. It's Raul Burriel (MOP). Do an IP search using "timetravelinstitute.com". It resolves to:

Address lookup
canonical name www.timetravelinstitute.com
aliases
addresses 207.58.162.157

Another site owned by Raul is The Magical Mouse:

Address lookup
canonical name www.magicalmouse.com aliases
addresses 207.58.162.157

and another site owned by Raul is The Trades Dot Com:

Address lookup
canonical name www.the-trades.com aliases
addresses 207.58.162.158

Several of the sites owned by the "Burriels" come under their domain BOOBILOO.COM www.boobiloo.com

Peter,

Just an aside, it was the reference to The magical Mouse that I found on this site many years ago that lead me to Celebration, FL and their old BBS www.34747.org (now defunct). It was on that site in Celebration where I found the URL link to TTI.

Please. This practice is running rampant on this board, and not only does no one care or do anything about it, but it is obvously a welcome tool. Are you so ignorant that you cannot see this...or are you part of the crew too?
Excuse me but you registered yesterday, I registered almost 3 years ago. And please use your spell check! And I'm ignorant? Next?

Just an aside, it was the reference to The magical Mouse that I found on this site many years ago that lead me to Celebration, FL and their old BBS www.34747.org (now defunct). It was on that site in Celebration where I found the URL link to TTI.
Thanks for the refresher, Darby. Now I remember why you thought Raul might be behind JT. The mystery continues.

Thanks, Darby. I stand corrected. The numeric webaddress does translate into TTI after all. So then that still leaves the question of why Zeshua included that line of text at the top of the post. It is a unique addition to Zeshua's posts; nothing similar has appeared in any previous ones from Zeshua. It stands out like a sore thumb, drawing our attention to it.

Just because TTI is connected to Raul Burriel, The Magical Mouse, and all that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't the CIA; the two are not mutually exclusive, and in some ways such a connection would make sense. If the government had any concerns about the possiblity of time travel being real, they would probably be proactive about that concern, and might well use "bait" like this website to lure TTers into exposing themselves.

If the government wasn't concerned about the possibility of TT being real prior to last week's media announcement, they certainly ought to be now.

Am I the only one who is intrigued by the revelation that this website comes to us from the very heart of the world's largest intelligence community? And that Zeshua did a masterful job of bringing that curious fact to everyone's attention?

- Peter

P.S. One could even make the argument that Disney World is a CIA front. After all, it is easy to imagine why the world’s most powerful intelligence community might want to build a lure so irresistible that it attracts people from all economic strata and all walks of life into a securely controlled environment. Disney has the appearance of being the safest and most secure and benign vacation destination on earth; if there was a wolf looking around for sheep‘s clothing, he couldn’t find a better disguise.

So let me get this straight. Apparantly you are suggesting that since you have been here 3 years that this somehow makes it more likely that you can know there are no others here using multiple accounts? Just how does that logic work? The conspiracy you don't see is the one you refuse to look for... or the one you are part of. Clearly, you are a supporter of time travel conspiracies. And if you have been a MOD, as you infer, then you would also know MODs do not like posts showing up in the wrong forum, dear shill.

This argument seems irrelevant, as the precedent has apparently already been set.

Zeshua has initiated thirteen threads thus far here at TTI, and has not posted in any other threads here. Of those thirteen threads, only four of them have been in the "Time Travel Claims" forum, and the remaining nine threads have all been in the "Time Travel Discussion" forum. Of those nine threads, eight of them are nine or more months old, and the mods here chose to allow those eight threads to remain in the "Time Travel Discussion" forum for all that time. Obviously the mods here are perfectly content to allow Zeshua's threads to reside in either forum.

Surely you are not implying that the mods here have been derelict in their duties for the last nine months, are you, indazona and bogz? That doesn't seem like a good way to try to win friends and influence people.

- Peter

Surely you are not implying that the mods here have been derelict in their duties for the last nine months, are you, indazona and bogz? That doesn't seem like a good way to try to win friends and influence people.

Neither does acting like a member of the staff on a board you are only a member of. LOL Fun to watch though.

Peter I like your new treatment of 'toss my foes a reference' better than the last one. But the New Science tie in blew me away!

Peter,

Of those nine threads, eight of them are nine or more months old, and the mods here chose to allow those eight threads to remain in the "Time Travel Discussion" forum for all that time. Obviously the mods here are perfectly content to allow Zeshua's threads to reside in either forum.

It's not just you, it's several people who are over analyzing the "Mod" situation. We have no moderator.

About eight years ago Dymenzionz and The Doctor were the moderators on TTI. They both dropped off the boards sometime in 2001. I think that Dymenzionz might have posted once or twice in 2002.

In 2004 I suggested to Raul that he might consider having Roel as a moderator. Roel took over for about two months but he too has dropped of the forum.

Raul doesn't participate in the forum. MOP rarely posts. He basically has the site on autopilot.

If a thread finds its way onto the wrong forum and is OT no one's there to change it...not that it makes any difference.

If a thread finds its way onto the wrong forum and is OT no one's there to change it...not that it makes any difference.
Thank you Darby for making my point.

Screaming this thread is OT detracts from the thread. Nothing will be done. I never claimed to be a mod here, just a mod somewhere else.

Clearly, you are a supporter of time travel conspiracies.
You got it!

And if you have been a MOD, as you infer, then you would also know MODs do not like posts showing up in the wrong forum, dear shill.
As Darby has stated clearly and I alluded to, THERE ARE NO MODS indazona.

You are requesting something from a person that does not exist. And Yeah, being here for 3 years does matter because in that stretch of time, I had figured it out.

NEXT?

So how about focusing on the content of the post, working together, rather than arguing about where it should be located on an unmoderated forum.

One might care to note that on 10/20/06 Packerbacker posted "A Blast From The Past" in New Science and Alternate Energies.

0n 11/15/06, Zeshua posted "A Blast From The Past," a poem, in this forum.

On 11/21/06, Peter Novak resurrected Zeshua's post (thread), "New Science", (from I believe, 04/24/05) in the New Science and Alternate Energies forum. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Zeshua has asserted that the present Pope is historically very significant, but also that he will not occupy the Papacy for long, only for a very brief period.

If I was forced to point to something Pope ratzinger has done that might prove to have some historical significance, it would be his riling up of the Muslims against the church.

Pope Ratzinger will most likely only leave the Papacy via his own demise. But, IMO, his horoscope does not include the possibility of his death before February - September 2008.

Back