Conceptual physics behind the development of time travel

AWD

Chrono Cadet
This posting is to introduce the conceptual physics behind the technology and development of time travel.   Over the course of the content to be added, this should help those interested to understand what is involved in it's development.

Time Is:

I find that conceptually, no one really gives a straight answer as to what time is. Most of the answers given are vague and ambiguous at best, This does not help us in our understanding.

As we are discussing Time-Travel in this regard, it helps to know what we are dealing with.

The description time-travel actually is not an accurate representation, so while keeping with the term used, let's look at defining conditions.

Time ts: Entropy, is decay. Time is the Laws of Thermodynamics in action,

In “bypassing” Time, where time-travel is concerned, we would be in a different environment altogether; The laws of thermodynamics would be different. By necessity If we were to time-travel it means that while the laws would act differently within that environment, our machines could still work effectively (or more effectively) within that new environment. Most of our Laws will still operate in that “environment, but not be inherent to it. When we look at the idea of a new environment, are we conceptually dealing with a different dimensional outlook. Yes, but more than that, a veil, might be a more accurate description. Some of you will know that an electrical generator does not generate anything. The spin is drawing a form of electricity from behind that conceptual veil. The environment of this “generation” is also the environment of bypassing time, as instead of being a reflection of entropy, it reflects re-generation.

Therefore, “Time” is not what we are discussing at all, when we speak of “Time Travel”.

Clarification has been something I have looked to everyone from Philosophers, Physicists, Electrical Engineers, The Spiritual Leaders, and personal encounters/experience to gain an understanding of.

The above is a result of the looking for this clarification.

I read common phrases. It is not computer or program.

Here has to be main idea behind device.

What kind of transportation system is used?

What type of engines are used?

Time Is:Time ts: Entropy, is decay. Time is the Laws of Thermodynamics in action,

In “bypassing” Time, where time-travel is concerned, we would be in a different environment altogether; The laws of thermodynamics would be different. By necessity If we were to time-travel it means that while the laws would act differently within that environment, our machines could still work effectively (or more effectively) within that new environment. Most of our Laws will still operate in that “environment, but not be inherent to it. When we look at the idea of a new environment, are we conceptually dealing with a different dimensional outlook. Yes, but more than that, a veil, might be a more accurate description. Some of you will know that an electrical generator does not generate anything. The spin is drawing a form of electricity from behind that conceptual veil. The environment of this “generation” is also the environment of bypassing time, as instead of being a reflection of entropy, it reflects re-generation.
The hypothesis is Time or Space-time is a some sort of relationship between space and energy specifically the lack of energy " particle decay and vacuum decay" in liquid type form.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfluid_vacuum_theory

Still researching the idea, Link: https://arxiv.org/abs/0912.5503,

PDF

Comments on the vacuum energy decay arXiv:1004.4867v4 - arXiv.org

More:

On vacuum-energy decay from particle production PDF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_decay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum

Last edited by a moderator:
What I can say I know what means and how looks hammer and screwdriver.How they looks in vacuum I think the same.
In vacuum, try to do the same with window and packing tape - when Ivan pull apart he will see x-spark

Here 3 fundamental questions

1- What is Time?

2-What is time density?

3-How to measure time and time density?

Looks like we are all sitting in WARP machine, past where too many oscillations create trust

to future where very quit like on cemetery.

How we can increase speed moving toward future?

Very simple need (singularity) all processes unite under one leader oscillator.

To whom did not saw movie BACK TO THE FUTURE, where Cosmo play

role of crazy inventor who invent Time Machine.It is from movie

2 Gigawatt of electricity needed to drive a time machine.

Here 3 fundamental questions1- What is Time?

2-What is time density?

3-How to measure time and time density?
I'm here to learn and study those fundamental questions.
How to measure time and time density? I saw an equation around here looking for time traveler math. I'll look for it again - over 1800 posts might take a while.

What is time density? I guess that is the force of time or flow of time - don't know.

What is time? 

According to:

AnotherWorldlyDevice

•  

•  

• Members

• 22 posts

Posted Wednesday at 09:05 AM · Report post

Time Is:

I find that conceptually, no one really gives a straight answer as to what time is. Most of the answers given are vague and ambiguous at best, This does not help us in our understanding.

As we are discussing Time-Travel in this regard, it helps to know what we are dealing with.

The description time-travel actually is not an accurate representation, so while keeping with the term used, let's look at defining conditions.

Time ts: Entropy, is decay. Time is the Laws of Thermodynamics in action.

We are both foolish people local and time travelers.

After dreaming at day time I wake up with idea that local are living in parallel universe.

So time travelers came to our parallel universe not to the PAST.

So intriguing issue. What are you thinking about it? 

By mine point of view Time have 2 components:

1-creative 2- destructive

Time by itself is sort of energy that helps to create Future deltaE.

For example a person draw a picture in 5,000 years ago.

He spend energy to find tools, to draw.

Picture will available for everyone who want to see it.

Planet by itself has to fly distance path.

DeltaE=E1-E2

What I will be discussing here will be very specific. It is what Physicists are doing in their own labs.

I will be discussing Rotating, charged Kerr Black Holes.

The access of local gravity without the need for a singularity.

You will likely not find me straying from this focus in this particular post.

Be patient, it is time travel after all-even if I have limited time available.

This will become very complicated as I progress. That written, I will give some background and basic information on the concepts involved as I go on.

Here is an initial overview:

What we will be looking at here is Kerr Black Hole GravitoHydromagnetics.

Physicists now have the foundation and practical knowledge of how to create with available materials, the analog of an event horizon of a rotating black hole.

In addition, they also know how to create the Horizon Boundary condition needed with the associated frame dragging effects associated with the no hair theorem.

The connection from the event horizon to the back hole is well known as well.

Manufacture of the equivalent of the black hole is also known and able to be done using local gravity.

We will be going through the theory and methodology step by step.

This will likely lead you into areas of thinking which will begin to allow you to connect the dots to areas you have never considered. We will go over some of this as well.

Alfven waves constitute the missing intermediate step concerning the gravitational field in the dynamo dynamics (of a rotating black hole).

It was Oliver Heaviside that worked out the mathematics for this wave. It was observed early in the research on radio wave propagation and especially early radar research that the only way a radio wave would be able to bounce off the ionosphere would be if something within the ionosphere were traveling faster than light.

Phase conjugate mirrors and reflection of waves. Whenever a wave travels from a medium where it's speed is slow into a medium where it's speed is fast, the beam bends back up, back toward the interface. At a certain critical angle of incidence, the slow into fast wave is bent parallel to the interface

and does not penetrate the second medium at all.

For all incident angles greater than the critical angle, the beam is totally reflected. e

if However, radio waves in air are already traveling at the Einstein limit.

Thus the total reflection of radio waves off these plasma layers is only possible if waves in the ionosphere travel faster than light. This superluminal velocity of radio waves in the ionosphere was also confirmed by theoretical physicists.

Using Maxwell's equations which govern all electromagnetic phenomena, it is possible to calculate the velocity of electromagnetic waves in an ionized gas.

Below a certain frequency-called the “Plasma Frequency” -the gas completely absorbs all waves. For low frequency waves, the plasma looks black. Just above the plasma frequency, the wave velocity is infinite, but rapidly decreases with frequency, approaching the speed of light at very high frequencies.

At all frequencies for which wave propagation is possible, the speed of radio waves in plasma is

always faster than the speed of light-that is higher than the speed of light in a vacuum.

Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism shows that inside an ionized gas, not only can electromagnetic waves go faster than light, it is actually impossible for them to go slower than light.

Inside a plasma light itself (radio waves construed as low-frequency light) travels faster than light.

Credit to the book Faster than Light.

MagnetoSonic wave; Alfven wave. An ion sound wave.

An Alfven wave is a superposition of oscillatory waves. Often called “Shear Alfven waves.

A magnetosonic wave (also called a magnetoacoustic wave) is a longitudinmal wave of ions (and electrons) in a magnetized plasma propagating perpendicular to the stationary magnetic field

The wave is dispersionless with a phase velocity. In the limit of low magnetic field, the wave turns into an ordinary ion acoustic wave. In the limit of low temperature the wave becomes a modified Alfven wave. Because the phase Magnetosonic wave velocity of the magnetosonic mode is almost always larger than the lower limit magnetic field, the magnetosonic wave is often called the “fast” hydrwaveomagnetic wave.

Why these waves are important to this discussion; Angular momentum transport occurs by Alfven waves. Frame Dragging is induced by Angular Momentum.

My last post was chopped up at one point by my Open Office Writer program, so I am adding the incomplete content here,

For all incident angles greater than the critical angle, the beam is totally reflected. For these angles, the interface acts like a perfect mirror. The fact that the ionosphere totally reflects radio waves implies that radio waves travel faster in the ionosphere than in air, however, radio waves in air are already traveling at the Einstein limit.

A final note on Alfven waves. We will discuss these again at a later time, where we will also look at how to generate these waves in a real environment such as a lab.

Again, why these waves are important to the subject of time, relates to manipulation of gravity.

Angular momentum is how you will be manipulating gravity into condensed forms.

An introduction to Alfven Waves Rodney cross.

The elementary properties of Alfven waves can be true in the right circumstances, and equally untrue in other circumstances, This wave is Transverse magnetic, Left hand polarized, coupled to the compressional wave in an inhomogeneous plasma.

Refracted by a density gradient.

Has a continuous spectrum and does not satisfy a dispursion relation so it cannot exist as a wave.

Are a shear, or tortional wave.

Again, these statements are sometimes true and correct given the right set of conditions, but it is equally possible to find conditions where none of these statements is correct.

The Alfven wave has an electrostatic polarization and can propagate field aligned currents. In comparison, A simple fast wave, has no electrostatic polarization and cannot propagate field aligned currents. With an Alfven wave, nothing is waving.

Frame Dragging is induced by Angular Momentum.

Specific angular momentum (angular momentum per a unit mass) represents a rate of change of surface area per a unit of time.

Curvature spin-coupling produces a force whereby test particles with spin follow non-geodesic trajectories.

Gravity as Curvature:

We can think of gravity as curvature of space.

This curvature is, however, in both space and time. Because we move relatively slowly on our planet, the gravity we commonly experience on planet Earth is more curvature in the time dimension than in the space dimension.

David Lewis Anderson “If you bend space-time, gravity occurs”. “curved space-time in action” is gravity. “Special Relativity describes gravity” but Black Hole physics requires a Quantum Gravity.

Spin aligned trajectories-

Spinning bodies therefore couple to spinning bodies. This defines a mechanism for accelerating baryon-poor ejecta to ultrarelativistic velocities provided angular velocity is large.

Frame dragging alone does not describe the black hole mechanism. Helical motion as seen in Four dimensions space-time where charged particles in strong magnetic fields confined to individual magnetic flux surfaces in radiative Landau states in the form of orbital angular momentum.

Open flux tubes along the spin axis of the black hole geometrically representing the rate of change of surface area.

Linearized Gravitational Radiation.

Gravitational wave emissions are predominantly due to low multiple mass moments. The quadripole radiation formula according to the Linearized theory of General Relativity.

Where the function of the ellipticity of a binary with orbital frequency and chirp mass.

The Quadripole moment is due to a mass inhomogeoneity in the torus.

A quadripole moment appears spontaneously due to non-axisymmetric waves such as Hydrodynamical or MagnetoHydrodynamical instability.

Angular momentu transport occurs by Alfven waves emitted from the surface of the torus, carrying positive angular momentum waves off the outer surface to infinity, and negative angular momentum of the inner face into the black hole.

On balance of the competing torques between the two faces-Outer: sub-keplerian, and Inner: Super-Keplerian.

Fred Alan Wolf, from Parallel Universes:

“How does matter distort space and time?

Through the presence of Gravity.

Gravity is the presence of matter-is the distortion of spacetime. They are one and the same thing according to Einstein. Just a small wrinkle in time produces a whopping gravitational force.”